Epistane and Xtreme Tren Log.

Xtreme04

Awards
I am somewhat new to the board. Lets just say I lurked for a very long time. I am going to start a log to help keep me motived and for others to check out.

I am currently 250lbs dry. About 11 percent bodyfat. I was out of the gym for a a while about 2 months and lost a lot of size but im going to try and change it. I have ran epistane before but this is the first time for me running xtreme tren. I have proper PCT in place so i am all set.

I will be running epistane for 6 weeks and xtreme tren for 6 weeks. I will be running epistane most likely at 50mg a day and xtreme tren 3 caps per day.

I will continue to edit my first post for my log. Wish me luck!

I get in at least 300 grams of protein a day. I keep my carbs up there pretty high because im outside a lot for my job.

Day 1 7/29/08
Just got back from the gym. Took 1 cap XT(xtreme tren) and 1 cap EPI(epistane). Felt pretty good for being away for almost 2 months. Strength was lacking but that was expected. Pumps were not fully there but still tightened up pretty good. I blasted Bi's and tri's today. I like to lift heavy. Anywere from 3-5 sets with 6-8 reps per exercise. There was a lot of talking and catching up with bros i havent seen in a while so i cant say this workout was too consistant but it felt good. Obviously i do not think anything kicked in yet at all. Felt great to be back though. No cardio today. Starting next week i will be doing 15 minutes of cardio. Treadmill setting at 4.0 incline and 3.7 mph.

Day 2 7/30/08
I did not make it to the gym. After work i went over to my sisters for her birthday. I felt a nice little pump through out the day though!

Day 3 7/31/08
Another good day. Made a PBJ and downed a shake and went to the gym. Took 1 cap TX 1 Cap EPI and 3 caps L-arginine. Felt strong through out the workout. Lifted shoulders. Shoulders are my weak point so i go all out every time i do them. Strength is still not fully were it was but my endurance is coming back. Had a nice pump going. Im going to give it about a week for the cycle to kick in fully. Feels good to be back in the gym again though.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Welcome and thanks for sharing your results!!

How tall are you? Also, will you include photos? Cause, you know, we love dem photos! ;)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I am somewhat new to the board. Lets just say I lurked for a very long time. I am going to start a log to help keep me motived and for others to check out.

I am currently 250lbs dry. About 11 percent bodyfat. I was out of the gym for a a while about 2 months and lost a lot of size but im going to try and change it. I have ran epistane before but this is the first time for me running xtreme tren. I have proper PCT in place so i am all set.

I will be running epistane for 6 weeks and xtreme tren for 6 weeks. I will be running epistane most likely at 50mg a day and xtreme tren 3 caps per day.

I will continue to edit my first post for my log. Wish me luck!
250lbs with 11% BF? Damn, crazy stats. I'll be interested in following this log. There's not many Spawn/EpiTren combos on AM.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Are these going to run at the same time or is this a bridge? Any support supps?

Anyway, looks like you're a pretty big guy about to get even bigger. Good luck.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Good LUCK. I am running that combo NOW. EPI 30 XTREN 2 but I am pulsing on week 6. I am sure your gains will be very intense at those doses.

Xtreme04

Awards
I will post pics. Im honestly expecting to lose some muscle becuase ive been on a test cycle for a while now. And like i said earlier ive been out of the gym for almost 2 months but my metabolism is pretty fast thank god LOL

Updated day 1 of my log. I will fancy up the log sometime with colors and stuff haha.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I will post pics. Im honestly expecting to lose some muscle becuase ive been on a test cycle for a while now. And like i said earlier ive been out of the gym for almost 2 months but my metabolism is pretty fast thank god LOL

You've been out of the gym for a couple of months and on Test? :think:

Xtreme04

Awards
Got ya. Are you continuing it through this cycle?
No. Ive been wanting to see what this stack would do without any outside influence if you got what i mean LOL. I plan on going back on it and doing a cycle this winter.

Xtreme04

Awards
I did not lift today. It was my sisters b-day. Feeling pumped though.

DLXZERO

Awards
I am thinking of running this same cycle in about a month or two and I was wondering what are you going to take for PCT? And what are your intake times, dosing per day and week. I really want to do a pulse, so very little shutdown and not much PCT.