Clen/T4 at the end of cycle

payner

payner

Awards
I've got my clen & T4 on the way, I'm finishing up a sus/anadrol/masteron cycle. I'm running 600 ml of sus a week, 100 cc's of liquid anadrol a day, and 200 ml's of mas a week. I'm also running 20mg's of nolv. a day after I completed my first bottle of anadrol. I plan on the usual nolvadex pct form. I just wanted to see what response I may get as to when I should start taking the clen&T4 I'm aware it can be ran on cycle, and it shouldn't bother with my pct. Is this correct info? Or should I wait untill my pct is over before I start with the clen. Thanks brothers

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
It has absolutely no bearing on your PCT....it will not help it or hinder it...clen is anticatabolic, and MAYBE slightly anabolic, but not enough so that its gonna help with your post cycle therapy....

holy

payner

payner

Awards
good deal

I appreciate your info man. I knew it wouldn't actually help my pct recovery. I was asking more long the lines if it was ok to go ahead and stay on the clen/t4 through the end of my cycle and on into my pct. I may of not been very clear on what I was asking. I assume from your info that all is good!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I assume you are using the clen/t4 to transition into a cutter?

If so I like to cruise for a while after PCT to let things get back to normal before going into a cutter...This is all assuming of course you are coming off of a bulker and going into a cutter.

payner

payner

Awards
yup

Thanks bro for the input. I'm running sus300 at 600 cc a week, Anadrol (liquid form) at 100ml a day, and to harden up a bit and try to turn back some estrogen im running 400cc of Masteron weekly. (some may disagree on the masteron but I like it!!!) So yeah I'm looking to kill some body fat mainly, I've reached my goal as far as good quality mass and I would like to lean up a great deal. I'm not going to run any winnie or tren for cutting just the clen and T4. What do you think about T4 compared to T3? Oh yeah and I am taking 20mg's of nolvadex daily. (Can't be too careful):bruce3: