Supplements with Havoc (Dsade)

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Thanks bud (Dsade) for your help on libido. Is this ok to take in addition to Havoc. My main focus is maintaining libido, which was crushed before. Please let me know if anything needs to be removed or added. Thanks again

Havoc
Diesel Test hardcore
Stoked
Paravol
DHEA (100mg)
Multi Vitamin

UofIlifting11

Awards
Diesel test/ stoked would be better served during your pct imo. also, add some cycle support starting before the start and finishing up at the end of your cycle. use 10-15 grams of fish oil too daily during your cycle.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks bud (Dsade) for your help on libido. Is this ok to take in addition to Havoc. My main focus is maintaining libido, which was crushed before. Please let me know if anything needs to be removed or added. Thanks again

Havoc
Diesel Test hardcore
Stoked
Paravol
DHEA (100mg)
Multi Vitamin
I agree that Stoked and DTH would be better on pct in fact Stoked is the exact same thing as Post Cycle Support which was designed by the sinner for epi/havoc pct. I would suggest trying to have a SERM on hand in case but most get by with a Post Cycle Support(Stoked)pct. The Trans-Resveratrol in it is a SERM like compound and has many benefits. I wish you the best let me know if I can be of help and I will leave you with a couple of link that may help.:thumbsup:

http://www.otcpct.com

Benefits of Trans-Resveratrol

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Of course Nolvadex will be on hand for PCT, the main concern is libido while on Havoc, i like to push it to 5 weeks and the last time I did this the libido was just gone. Dsade said Diesel Test was good to have so i will keep that going. Stoked I will not use until PCT. Cycle support is just nasty, I take liver pills and a heart pill from GNC. Cycle support honestly makes me want to throw up.

Thanks for the help.

I agree that Stoked and DTH would be better on pct in fact Stoked is the exact same thing as Post Cycle Support which was designed by the sinner for epi/havoc pct. I would suggest trying to have a SERM on hand in case but most get by with a Post Cycle Support(Stoked)pct. The Trans-Resveratrol in it is a SERM like compound and has many benefits. I wish you the best let me know if I can be of help and I will leave you with a couple of link that may help.:thumbsup:

http://www.otcpct.com

Benefits of Trans-Resveratrol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Of course Nolvadex will be on hand for PCT, the main concern is libido while on Havoc, i like to push it to 5 weeks and the last time I did this the libido was just gone. Dsade said Diesel Test was good to have so i will keep that going. Stoked I will not use until PCT. Cycle support is just nasty, I take liver pills and a heart pill from GNC. Cycle support honestly makes me want to throw up.

Thanks for the help.
Any time bro:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

Thanks for the help.
If you cannot take the taste of Cycle Support go with Life Support it is the cap version of Cycle Support but it is only half the dose:thumbsup: