Stacking 11-OXO with H-Drol

novamanms

Awards
Can this not be done? I'm not seeing it being done anywhere, yet from what all I've read, it doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Maybe even throw some Furazadrol in there....will need a decent PCT, for sure.

What do you guys think?

It'll need liver and BP support, for sure...what else is new.

novamanms

Awards
I was also thinking that a small pulse of Havoc could be thrown in once weekly as opposed to letro during a cycle to be an adequate anti-e.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I was also thinking that a small pulse of Havoc could be thrown in once weekly as opposed to letro during a cycle to be an adequate anti-e.

Using a steriod as a anti-e would not e a wise idea IMO:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Can this not be done? I'm not seeing it being done anywhere, yet from what all I've read, it doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Maybe even throw some Furazadrol in there....will need a decent PCT, for sure.

What do you guys think?

It'll need liver and BP support, for sure...what else is new.
I have never used the 11-oxo but a H-drol/Furazadrol stack would be good. Best of luck bro.:thumbsup:

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
11-oxo/h-drol would be a great stack with low sides for a recomp/strength stack. If your goal isn't mass then go with this. The only draw back is the amount of money it takes to run any kind of 11-oxo cycle at an effective dose. Also I second the don't use EPI as an AI, terrible idea its a steroid.

krogtaar

Awards
isnt epi said to act like an ai not because it actually inhibits aromatase, but because it supresses the horomones taht convert to estrogens? if so, your plan would not work as the other steroids converting to estrogens are why you would need an ai, but i dont even know if hdrol or 11oxo do