can anybody help me out with a winny and tren cycle.

snakeryu

Awards
weight 160lbs - 5'7 age 21

The goal is just to gain strength.
Getting injections.

I'm going to run tren alone same goes for winny. I'm going to do a winny cycle first before a tren cycle.

How long should I run these and how much mg a week.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
all the answers you're going to get are to search the forums. no one is going to do your home work..........search, come back with some ideas/knowledge and the guys with more experience will help you

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I think you need to gain more natural muscle mass before jumping on to roids, let alone Tren. Also, I'd run some Test in every cycle.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
weight 160lbs - 5'7 age 21

The goal is just to gain strength.
Getting injections.

I'm going to run tren alone same goes for winny. I'm going to do a winny cycle first before a tren cycle.

How long should I run these and how much mg a week.
Whats your previous cycle experience, how long have you been lifting, and is your diet in good shape?

snakeryu

Awards
I'm not looking for mass just strength. I'm so confuse on something, I seen like 200mg week 1-3 then week 4-7 400mg, 8-12 500mg.

So is that 200mg each week or only 200mg can be used for the duration of 3 weeks.

I'm been lifting for about 6 years. 3 years of lifting then 2 years off then 3 years on. I believe I max out on my strength and mass limits. Haven't been able to improve strength or gain mass. My two years off well really I got into MMA and body conditiong at that point. My diet Is in good shape no junk food , eating a good balance of protein and carbohydrate and no alcohol consumption quit 3 years ago. I consume more calories to train at my full potential. This would be my first cycle and I already did my homework made my choice this is what I decide to use. I do not want to run test.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
I'm not looking for mass just strength. I'm so confuse on something, I seen like 200mg week 1-3 then week 4-7 400mg, 8-12 500mg.

So is that 200mg each week or only 200mg can be used for the duration of 3 weeks.

I'm been lifting for about 6 years. 3 years of lifting then 2 years off then 3 years on. I believe I max out on my strength and mass limits. Haven't been able to improve strength or gain mass. My two years off well really I got into MMA and body conditiong at that point. My diet Is in good shape no junk food , eating a good balance of protein and carbohydrate and no alcohol consumption quit 3 years ago. I consume more calories to train at my full potential. This would be my first cycle and I already did my homework made my choice this is what I decide to use. I do not want to run test.
First cycle of anything? Why dont you run an epi or tren extreme cycle to get one under your belt? And im by far no expert but if your going to run tren from what i read you want to run test with it but thats just one mans opinion. And also do you have a good pct lined up?

snakeryu

Awards
Well if I had to use a estrogenic active steroid with tren I would use deca and for my pct I would use clomid. The biggest problem I'm having is how many mg a week for these.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if I had to use a estrogenic active steroid with tren I would use deca and for my pct I would use clomid. The biggest problem I'm having is how many mg a week for these.
Stop. People like you shouldn't be using AAS.

Brush up on proper nutrition and training. Come talk more about AAS when your about 25lbs heavier and have a slight idea of how AAS work. Not trying to be a **** but it's for your own saftey.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Stop. People like you shouldn't be using AAS.

Brush up on proper nutrition and training. Come talk more about AAS when your about 25lbs heavier and have a slight idea of how AAS work. Not trying to be a **** but it's for your own saftey.
Definately. DW isn't being mean here, but if you can't even figure out the math when it comes to dosages, it means you have much. much more to learn before you take any steroid. Steroids are a very sharp double edged sword and need to be approached with just as much care. If you simply must jump on a steroid despite me and others warning you otherwise, at least be wise enough to try one that is legal, mild, and non estrogenic.

snakeryu

Awards
its been decided 200 mg of tren a week for 6 weeks.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
why make a thread if you ignore all the advice? oh of course, because you know more than us, right.

good luck

you're gonna need it

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

hahahaha, sh!t like this just makes me laugh, and whats even funnier is that he made a thread and is taking NO ONE'S advice..HAHAHAHA

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What type of tren is it? 200mg a week ehh....I suppose your just going to pin that once a week right?

Running tren all be itself...thats very wise......Who wants to start a pole on when this guys starts lactateing worse then Rosanne's sister Jackie before her wedding? Don't act like you guys didn't watch that show :think:

But seems like your def ready for some AAS bud :thumbsup:

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
i think he should just inject straight into the nipple to save the steroids the time of gettin there, what u think DW?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
When used alone, tren and winny are in the top three of the hardest hitting on your libido and overall sense of well being....I strongly encourage you to not run them alone...

holy

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
tren with no test thats a brilliant idea..its ****ing dipshits like this that give responsible aas users a bad name

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Oh well...its his fault for not taking sound advice. Good luck cuz your probably gonna need it.

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
If your taking tren a at 200mg a wk, you better be pinning EOD at 50mg. It would be stupid if you took it all at once!!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
lol!!!!!

Go Get 'me Killahhhh!!!!
EDIT: Oh ya, "thumbs down". Almost forgot....heh