Epi 2 week pulse

UofIlifting11

Awards
Not much has been mentioned about two week pulses at all except for the tidbit in dr. d's write-up. So, to anyone who has had experience or would know, would stoked or pcs be enough for the two week break or would an AI be necessary as well? BTW, I mean two weeks on and then two weeks off. thanks

Last edited:
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Post Cycle Support should work fine it was developed for Epi pct by the sinner let me know if I can help you out and good luck bro and Stoked would work just as well they are the same thing:thumbsup:

krogtaar

Awards
i didnt notice a difference pulsing until week 3...bench went up 10lb after 2 weeks but i'd expect that from gaining 4 pounds

UofIlifting11

Awards
sorry to clarify..........i'm going to be going two weeks on and then two weeks off

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
sorry to clarify..........i'm going to be going two weeks on and then two weeks off
That is the way I understood it on the 2 weeks off take Post Cycle Support. IMO I would not pulse this way but let me know how you make out bro:thumbsup:

UofIlifting11

Awards
That is the way I understood it on the 2 weeks off take Post Cycle Support. IMO I would not pulse this way but let me know how you make out bro:thumbsup:
Why is that? Do you think two weeks straight is too much just using pcs during the two weeks off?
BTW, the reason i am thinking of doing two weeks on and then off is because i have shirtless photo shirt for a clothing compnay (ironic isn't it?) in about 6 weeks and am looking to put on about 5 solid pounds in 4 weeks then cut the last two. let me know if you would suggest something else.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Why is that? Do you think two weeks straight is too much just using pcs during the two weeks off?
BTW, the reason i am thinking of doing two weeks on and then off is because i have shirtless photo shirt for a clothing compnay (ironic isn't it?) in about 6 weeks and am looking to put on about 5 solid pounds in 4 weeks then cut the last two. let me know if you would suggest something else.
No I do not think that is too much. I just believe you would get better results pulsing 3 or 4 times a week but you look go to go bro:thumbsup:

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
well, i pulsed differently. i pulsed epistane 3 days a week at 40mg and it took too long to kick in. also, since your homones are all out of control, the side effects for ME were worse this way.

so i'm just doing it streight now. every day for 40mg and all sides are gone.

however, going at 60mg every day for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off might prove to be interesting!!!