Designers and Red Blood Count

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I'm having trouble decyphering which designers have an impact on the RBC count. I'm all for increasing the count, but nuetrality also sits fine with me. It's the steroids which decrease the count which would be detrimental to myself.

It is to my understanding that nearly all AAS incease RBC count, but for the sake of planning, which designers drop the count? And out of curiosity, anyone know which will raise the count the most? From what I've read, 1,4AD and 19-Nor compounds lead the way here, but that's drawn from random info I've picked up here.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Just to be a little more specific:

I have a few designers in closet, and more coming soon. I assumed all of these compounds would have no impact on RBC count, or would cause a beneficial increase. If any of these stand out as detrimental to an individual's RBC count, please do tell.

T-Roid - 19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione (Dienolone)
H-Drol
Methyl Masterdrol V2
Furazadrol

Thanks

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts are good to go. For the sake of discussion, 1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17- Dione appears to induce the largest RBC increase (such as IForce's 1,4AD Bold 200), but I have yet to find out which designers are detrimental to the count. Any thoughts appreciated!