First PH cycle

smalls1

Awards
Alright I have been trolling these forums for over six months. I am about to purchase my first stack and I will start it around the mid August timeframe. First let me say PH were not even a consideration for me until I had a SERM on hand. I finally found a place to purchase them and recieved my first order of Nolvadex last week. With that on hand (seems to be the going phrase) I am ready to set my dosages for the cycle and PCT. This is what I have gathered so far. I also want to point out I know the SD clone I will be using is harsh on the liver and is one of the more potent PH you can buy but I know several people at the gym that have had great success with CEL M-Drol (their first cycle as well). My goals of this and future cycles are to bulk up. I am going to bulk until the spring then start to cut for the summer. I am going to try PP after this cycle (Nov. timeframe) then a SD and PP bridge (still TBD) around Feb 09 or so. That is if all goes well with these two by themselves. Then in the spring I will try havoc to see if I can cut some.

Cycle:
CEL M-Drol 10/10/20/20
Life Support: as directed

PCT:
Clomid: 25/25/ x / x (someone please chime in to make sure this is enough)
Nolva: 30/20/20/10
PCS: as directed
Lean Extreme: as directed (start between the 11-14th day of PCT?)
Powerfull: as directed

I have two questions. I am taking RPM/Drive right now and probably for a while. Should I discontinue this during the cycle and start back up during PCT or is it okay to keep taking it? I really like the the energy and stamina I get from taking it.

Second, I think I have all my basis covered here. If something looks out of the ordinary please let me know.

Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
way way way overkill.

choose nolva OR clomid. im all about simplicity. i guess u can throw in PCS but thats all i would add.

discontinue drive/rpm and if u save it for PCT then drop the PCS

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
pct looks a little overkill, but i have read a few threads sayin people are preferring clomid after a superdrol cycle.. on AM most endorse nolva but for superdrol some say the nolva will cause delayed gyno... make sure u taper your AI inverse to the nolva after the first week if you stick with the nolva

smalls1

Awards
way way way overkill.

choose nolva OR clomid. im all about simplicity. i guess u can throw in PCS but thats all i would add.

discontinue drive/rpm and if u save it for PCT then drop the PCS
First thanks for the replies...but I don't really see how it is overkill except for the clomid /nova part. I am not saying it isn't I would just like it explained a little better why it is overkill. The only reason I set it up like this is because I have seen a few threads talk about it and for the fact that some people say to use clomid over nolva after a SD cycle. Either way I will have both so I will just use the nolva if gyno shows up.

I also don't understand why you do not recommend PCS afterwards. It has a lot of ingredients such as a the milk thistle and horny goat weed to help out with the liver and blood pressure. Then I would be taking the powerfull to rebound off of the lowered test levels coming off of the cycle and the LE as a cortisol blocker. Does anyone else think this is overkill. I understand some PCT's can get out of hand but if I drop the nolva and just keep it for "just in case" I think everything else fits. Please let me know because if there is something there I don't need then by all means save me some money. Not that I am too worried about the money but if I don't have to buy/use it than why waste it.

Just one last question. What is the recommended dosage for clomid after a SD cycle. I have seen various posts that anywhere between 25 per day all the way up to 150 per day tapered down.

Thanks

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
I personally think your PCT is great for an SD clone, is there really such a thing as overkill with SD? I think nolva/clomid combo is a great idea for SD. I am using Nolva/PCS/powerfull right now and its my favorite PCT i've ever used. You could maybe make a case that nolva/clomid + PCS is a bit overkill, but I can not think of any complications that would arise.
The clomid dose of 25(im guessing you mean mg) is way way too little. If you keep nolva and clomid then 150/100/50/0 should be good. With clomid alone your going to have to go a little higher IMO.
Looks like a great PCT to me man, not overkill at all, all the people with delayed gyno no probably wish they went the "overkill" route.

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
I also don't understand why you do not recommend PCS afterwards. It has a lot of ingredients such as a the milk thistle and horny goat weed to help out with the liver and blood pressure. Then I would be taking the powerfull to rebound off of the lowered test levels coming off of the cycle and the LE as a cortisol blocker. Does anyone else think this is overkill. I understand some PCT's can get out of hand but if I drop the nolva and just keep it for "just in case" I think everything else fits.
Well PCS is considered to be a SERM-lite by some people so if you're taking a SERM then it might be considered overkill. But if money isnt an issue then it certainly cant hurt.

Also as far as i know PCS does not have milk thistle in it. You might be thinking of Cycle Support.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
i agree with bandet on the clomid.. run that by itself at a higher dosage and OP is right that many use the clomid after a sd cycle..
good decision to be better safe than sorry, but doubt you will need both nolva and clomid.. stick to the clomid but have the nolva with ya in case

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
so what would be a good dose for clomid? 200/150/100/50? never used it, but i am running a SD clone cycle in a couple of months......courious

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I ran M-Drol as my first cycle and it is very potent. Be ready for the back pumps as they will have you pretty sore during week 3. However, I ran 10/20/30/30, but I cut the 4th week down some to start the PCT.

During workouts your arms will feel like they are going to explode and the gains you get will be good.

That being said I think I will try Epistane or H-Drol next time.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I ran M-Drol as my first cycle and it is very potent. Be ready for the back pumps as they will have you pretty sore during week 3. However, I ran 10/20/30/30, but I cut the 4th week down some to start the PCT.

During workouts your arms will feel like they are going to explode and the gains you get will be good.

That being said I think I will try Epistane or H-Drol next time.
back pumps can be taken care of with taurine.......

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
back pumps can be taken care of with taurine.......
Yeah. I was a tad unprepared and it looks like you have all the stuff you need. You should be very happy with the results.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so what would be a good dose for clomid? 200/150/100/50? never used it, but i am running a SD clone cycle in a couple of months......courious

nononononono, WAY too much

run clomid 100/50/50/25, i have no experience with it but u might be able to run the doses even lower