severe back pumps-help

bbcr11

Awards
In the middle of wk 3 of H-drol (75mg-up from 50mg 1st 2 wks) Orastan-A (250mg) cycle. The back pumps started getting more noticable when I uped the H-drol, I believe. I've been taking taurine the past few days. Doesn't seem to help. I couldn't even workout today they were so bad. Any suggestions? BTW- my weight is 255 which is why I upped the doses. Should I back off? I was starting to notice increased vascularity and I just don't know what to do. Thanks

sghok123

Awards
are there any drugs that can stop back pumps 100%?
i get them real bad

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
try taurine at about 6 grams....other than that, u can try stretching or just man up

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
More taurine

potassium (bananas)

Drink a LOT of water and i mean a lot, just keep drinking it

try to stretch out and work through it... good luck

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
In the middle of wk 3 of H-drol (75mg-up from 50mg 1st 2 wks) Orastan-A (250mg) cycle. The back pumps started getting more noticable when I uped the H-drol, I believe. I've been taking taurine the past few days. Doesn't seem to help. I couldn't even workout today they were so bad. Any suggestions? BTW- my weight is 255 which is why I upped the doses. Should I back off? I was starting to notice increased vascularity and I just don't know what to do. Thanks
with most ph's or any other drug there comes a point where the side effects outweigh the effects. more doesn't always mean better. if the lower dose is working stay with it. no need to bump it up unless ur not getting the results. other than that taurine potassium and a ton of water like everybody else said

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
are there any drugs that can stop back pumps 100%?
i get them real bad

EDIT
: MISREAD....hold on...pulling my foot out of my A$$!

No drugs that I know of (at least no drugs as in Rx's). :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
beta alanine can sometimes help a little with the taurine

bbcr11

Awards
how long does the taurine take to kick in? I was dosing about 2-3g. Will try the 6. Back was so bad I almost couldn't drive!Anyway, thanks for the input

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
how long does the taurine take to kick in? I was dosing about 2-3g. Will try the 6. Back was so bad I almost couldn't drive!Anyway, thanks for the input
again ur dosing too high with the roids or are dehydrated

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like me on Superdrol. Hated those back pumps. You DEFINITELY need to pound water like there's no tomorrow!:head:

bbcr11

Awards
Thanks, will do with the water and the taurine. Which do you guys think is causing it, H-drol or Orastan-A or both?

sghok123

Awards
THANKS GUYS
hows the best way of taking taurine and how much is 6 grams? i.e is it 1 teaspon 2 teaspon ect?
i was taking a teaspon of taurine with my protien drink 1 x a day , is that ok?
or do i need to spreed it out and up the dose?

thanks for any help guys

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
apparently u don't want to listen that lowering ur dose will help the problem. might as well pump as much junk into your system as possible right?

bbcr11

Awards
You do realize you are responding to two people- Also, the water and the taurine have already helped today in my case without lowering the dose. I have also read people get the back pumps on lower doses

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
You do realize you are responding to two people- Also, the water and the taurine have already helped today in my case without lowering the dose. I have also read people get the back pumps on lower doses
i know. u said urs increased when u upped the dose

bbcr11

Awards
At my size, 6'2-255 (bodyfat has droped to 14% since I started the cycle almost 4wks ago) the consensus seems to be I should dose higher. At 180 you probably can do well with small doses .

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
At my size, 6'2-255 (bodyfat has droped to 14% since I started the cycle almost 4wks ago) the consensus seems to be I should dose higher. At 180 you probably can do well with small doses .
consensus would be to raise the dose if the smaller dose isn't working for u anymore, but u just said it was.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
try taurine at about 6 grams....other than that, u can try stretching or just man up
great point... case in point I get bad back pumps on Dbol... the taurine will help, and the stretching is good idea as well, focus on your hip flexors, it will loosen your back up..... but quite honestly this kinda stuff comes with the territory.... just battle through it. you need to drink alot of water but that is not the cure. I strictly powerlift so I squat heavy as hell, the back pumps would kill me between sets, but I would really work on those hip flexors and it would loosen sh!t up good enough to keep digging..... good luck bro

bbcr11

Awards
Good tip-my hip flexors were feeling tight also-will try stretching them too. The water and higher taurine seems to have helped. I've also spread the h-drol dose out more, which- of the two compounds- seemed to be the culprit. The back would start about an hour after taking the first dose.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the origin of the muscle pumps when on a cycle? What causes them?

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
What is the origin of the muscle pumps when on a cycle? What causes them?
I believe that certain roids cause a build or retention of blood in the spinal erectors..... also most AAS have an effect on red blood cell production and increase the overall volume of blood circulating, and thereby creating the perpetual pump, you could carry nearly an extra liter of blood on cycle..... most feel it in the spinal erectors b/c you use those fvckers every waking minute of everyday....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you actually increase your red blood cell count when on cycle. What would trigger that? And to what end would it be for? Sorry for the quiz...

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
So you actually increase your red blood cell count when on cycle. What would trigger that? And to what end would it be for? Sorry for the quiz...
roids stimulate the kidneys to make more RBC's......
the end is just more blood, better endurance(in some cases)....

sghok123

Awards
would it be better to take the gear that gives me backpumps ie dbol,sd,m1t ect just at bed time?