Testanate 50 versus Havoc

deeone

Awards
In the month of June, I tried a cycle of Havoc (4 weeks at 40mg/day). I did have some good results. I'm still in the cutting phase and wanted to add dry weight. I want to start another cycle in a few weeks and I have been looking at Testanate 50. How is this product? Is it more of a water gain type of product? Would you recommend starting another Havoc cycle or trying Testanate 50? Also, what type of dosing is effective using Testanate 50?

Thanks.

Dee

deeone

Awards
Most recent cycle was the 40mh Havoc. I have ran Methly 1 before that. In the past, I have used a variety of p/h (including first Ando, 1-AD, etc).

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
In the month of June, I tried a cycle of Havoc (4 weeks at 40mg/day). I did have some good results. I'm still in the cutting phase and wanted to add dry weight. I want to start another cycle in a few weeks and I have been looking at Testanate 50. How is this product? Is it more of a water gain type of product? Would you recommend starting another Havoc cycle or trying Testanate 50? Also, what type of dosing is effective using Testanate 50?

Thanks.

Dee
one thing is certain , havoc only will be a lot more easy on the system, if you decide to go with testanate don't pass the 3 weeks cause your liver will be under tremendous pressure

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

Thanks.

Dee
so ur saying u just did 4 weeks of havoc in june and now its almost august and u wanna run something else? first of all u should still be on pct that needs to last for a month, then u should probably give yourself another month or 2 taking nothing to get ur body back in check. what did u do for pct? what are ur support supps

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Most recent cycle was the 40mh Havoc. I have ran Methly 1 before that. In the past, I have used a variety of p/h (including first Ando, 1-AD, etc).
Testanate 50 works, no doubt, but it had some pretty harsh sides. Not worth it to me. Shutdown and lethargy came on hard in the 4th wk and well into PCT for me. Be careful and read up on sides and PCT. Good luck.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not going to be good as a cutting compound. Especially after your havoc cycle. I would, depending on your dose, continue the havoc while working on your cut. If that isn't possible I would go into PCT and then begin another cycle down the road.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so ur saying u just did 4 weeks of havoc in june and now its almost august and u wanna run something else? first of all u should still be on pct that needs to last for a month, then u should probably give yourself another month or 2 taking nothing to get ur body back in check. what did u do for pct? what are ur support supps
I'm glad i wasn't the only one who noticed this

you shouldn't be running anything for the next couple months

and Testanate 50 does look like a poor combination for cutting. Cutting takes time so you want something light that you can run longer, like H-drol.

deeone

Awards
My four week cycle ended the last week of June. I have been running pct (Formadrol, Tribulus, Liver Cleanse, Saw Palmetto, Receptor and ZMA at night). I plan on starting another cycle during the second week of August. So, it looks like everyone suggests Havoc.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low to moderate dose for an extended period is optimal, I think. Out of your two choices, anyways.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad i wasn't the only one who noticed this

you shouldn't be running anything for the next couple months

and Testanate 50 does look like a poor combination for cutting. Cutting takes time so you want something light that you can run longer, like H-drol.
I'd say run 3ad or if money doesn't matter go with 11oxo because we all know ur not going to wait long enough like u should so u need something a lot less harsh

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
My four week cycle ended the last week of June. I have been running pct (Formadrol, Tribulus, Liver Cleanse, Saw Palmetto, Receptor and ZMA at night). I plan on starting another cycle during the second week of August. So, it looks like everyone suggests Havoc.
ur retarded, ur not waiting nearly long enough. u took absolutely nothing for your blood pressure and cholesterol and your liver values and everything else is not going to be back to normal after 5 weeks off.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

so u want to start back 2 weeks after PCT?? if u do this, u will not see any gains. let ur body get back to normal...4 weeks ON + 4 week PCT = 8 weeks OFF

datsbad

Awards
anything new with the Testanate 50 ? I am trying to find out as much as I can about the product.