sharks and habs for the cup?

  1. Senior Member
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Rep Power
    1376
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    45.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    sharks and habs for the cup?


    I thought this would be the year my two teams go to the cup, but as of now it looks as though they might both lose ! this ****ing suxs

  2. New Member
    Bum Mahoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    45
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    201
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

    I thought the Sharks would be there, I think they still might. Montreal....be a fun game tonight.
    I'm from Pitt and live in Minnesota. Pens move on, Wild...couldn't score.
    Love this time of year. Center Ice rules.
  3. Senior Member
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Rep Power
    1376
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    45.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bum Mahoney View Post
    I thought the Sharks would be there, I think they still might. Montreal....be a fun game tonight.
    I'm from Pitt and live in Minnesota. Pens move on, Wild...couldn't score.
    Love this time of year. Center Ice rules.

    i hear you brah !
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    cjbadboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    116
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    65.16%

    Sharks are going the distance this year..and also ****
  5. Senior Member
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Rep Power
    1376
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    45.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cjbadboy View Post
    Sharks are going the distance this year..and also ****

    **** yea bro i hope so! im way more up sense my habs won!!!!!!
  6. New Member
    Bum Mahoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    45
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    201
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

    They rolled. Both games will be fun tonight.
  7. Senior Member
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Rep Power
    1376
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    45.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bum Mahoney View Post
    They rolled. Both games will be fun tonight.
    yeah we ****en won!!!!!!!!
  8. New Member
    IainDaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    254
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    1.51%

    Sharks will find a way to choke like they usually do.
  9. Senior Member
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Rep Power
    1376
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    45.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel View Post
    Sharks will find a way to choke like they usually do.

    I dont know man, they should have chocked last night! they didnt, though and that leads me to believe that they might do it this year.
  10. New Member
    cjbadboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    116
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    65.16%

    Its definitely true that they are notorius chokejobs....but they have NEVER been this good....easily the most talented roster in the NHL top to bottom. Even though the Calgary series went 7...if you watched those games there is no doubt who the better team was except Game 6. I consider calgary one of the most physical teams in the league and the sharks responded...and with the ducks out the road is set for the sharkies.
  11. Senior Member
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Rep Power
    1376
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    45.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cjbadboy View Post
    Its definitely true that they are notorius chokejobs....but they have NEVER been this good....easily the most talented roster in the NHL top to bottom. Even though the Calgary series went 7...if you watched those games there is no doubt who the better team was except Game 6. I consider calgary one of the most physical teams in the league and the sharks responded...and with the ducks out the road is set for the sharkies.

    i agree! they r going all the way!
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in