Daytona 500

  1. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,529
    Rep Power
    6539594
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Daytona 500


    Anyone elese watching today?.

  2. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    ...........the last 2 laps!
  3. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i`m not talking shi* but i really cant understand why people would want to watch a bunch of cars make left turns all day.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i`m not talking shi* but i really cant understand why people would want to watch a bunch of cars make left turns all day.
    according to some people, they're some of the best athletes in the world
  5. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    according to some people, they're some of the best athletes in the world


    and who might they be????

    i see a bunch of hill billies playing tag at 200mph
  6. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,529
    Rep Power
    6539594
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I don't normally watch, just bored and sick. The drivers have to be in shape though in order to drive that fast for that long. Driving that fast for that long has to take a huge hit on the body, especially the cardiovascular system...
  7. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post


    and who might they be????

    i see a bunch of hill billies playing tag at 200mph
    F-1 is slightly different, but Australian Made thinks Michael Schumacher is the best athlete in the world
  8. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't normally watch, just bored and sick. The drivers have to be in shape though in order to drive that fast for that long. Driving that fast for that long has to take a huge hit on the body, especially the cardiovascular system...
    im sure they are in some what good shape but id put a 3rd string NFL RB against the best driver in a tri athalon and the RB would smoke him.
  9. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,529
    Rep Power
    6539594
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    im sure they are in some what good shape but id put a 3rd string NFL RB against the best driver in a tri athalon and the RB would smoke him.

    Sure he would, but that is why they race cars!.
  10. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    im sure they are in some what good shape but id put a 3rd string NFL RB against the best driver in a tri athalon and the RB would smoke him.
    plus the running back would be stronger, faster, and more agile, all the things that define an athlete.
  11. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    plus the running back would be stronger, faster, and more agile, all the things that define an athlete.
    agreed.

    unless the drive was on steroids!!!!

    from what the gov is saying if your on "juice" then you are superman and you win everything!!!



  12. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,529
    Rep Power
    6539594
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    plus the running back would be stronger, faster, and more agile, all the things that define an athlete.
    Yeah, but what is your point?. That an NFL athlete physically stronger and faster than a NASCAR driver?. No sh*t shirlock!. A Nascar driver is a better driver!. So there!. Top that!. Hahahaha!. My ding dong is bigger than your ding dong!.
  13. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    You're not very bright are you Bone? Read the thread and see if you can figure out why you aren't.
  14. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah, but what is your point?. That an NFL athlete physically stronger and faster than a NASCAR driver?. No sh*t shirlock!. A Nascar driver is a better driver!. So there!. Top that!. Hahahaha!. My ding dong is bigger than your ding dong!.
    UNLESS.... the nfl player used to steal cars in New Jersey!!
    they are very good drivers also!! plus they`ll bust a cap in dat ass also.
    this is all hear say of course.
  15. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    UNLESS.... the nfl player used to steal cars in New Jersey!!
    they are very good drivers also!! plus they`ll bust a cap in dat ass also.
    this is all hear say of course.
    New Jersey Drive>Nascar
  16. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I used to be a pretty big nascar fan. I've been to the 500 3x's and it's fun to a degree. However, now that i've lived around the daytona area for many years i've grown to dislike it. Only living here could you understand what i mean in that regard. I was laughing at the traffic backed up for 80+ miles on I-4 yesterday as i drove back the other way from orlando.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  17. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    zbtboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    998
    Rep Power
    612
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.11%

    First half of the race was boring but the second half was fun to watch. I used to hate nascar until i started paying attention to the details and the pit stops, etc etc.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SQUAT 500 for a double!
    By OmarJackson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-30-2005, 01:20 PM
  2. $500 for eliptical ok price?
    By z28man in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 02:42 PM
  3. $500 ok price for eliptical?
    By z28man in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2005, 10:16 AM
  4. Any feedback on the Test 500??
    By Stumbo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 01:49 PM
  5. Kre-Alkalyn K-500
    By Assertive_guy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 12:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in