Mitchell Report

  1. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Mitchell Report


    According to ESPN one players name has been released (Roger Clemens), and supposedly many yankees names will also be on there. Going to be a rough day in the Bronx
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

  2. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4832
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    55.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    We are fortunate to sell our supplements to various other coutries in the world so I have the opportunity to speak with owners of supplement shops and distributors around the world.

    The common theme seems to be they are surprised by the innocence of Americans who believe that most professional athletes are NOT on steroids. The consensus seems to be the average person I speak with understands that most if not all professionals are on steroids/GH etc and they see nothing wrong with it.

    I guess I am naive as I always thought that 99% or more of the professionals are NOT on steroids. It hurts just a less each time I see news report of yet another athlete being caught or admitting to anabolic steroids usage, but it still hurts.

    Maybe it is still that high school kid in me who had dreams of the Olympics and being told no one makes it with out at least a little 'help' and not wanting to believe it.

    For now I will still let my innocence look at life with rose colored glasses thinking that a guy/girl who has the heart, determination and drive to make the Olympics or become a pro athlete can still do it even with out the backing of tens of thousands of dollars and with out AAs, because the reality it just a little to hard to accept right now.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  3. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Is anyone actually surprised Clemens is named? I have been saying he juices for years.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,988
    Rep Power
    15206
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    nevermind
    Last edited by warnerve; 12-14-2007 at 06:00 PM. Reason: wrong info
  5. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986036
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Damn, how far back did the investigation go?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. New Member
    eckdawg5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    if you cant wait any longer, here is the supposed leaked list, taken from another board:

    Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenny Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi,
    Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Schoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, IJason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.
    this was speculation from wnbc.com
    Confirmed: Bonds, Petitte, Clemens, Fernando Vina, Matt Williams, John Rocker, Giambi, Kent Mercker, Jerry Harriston, Juan Gonzales, Paul LoDuca, Miguel Tejada...just to name a few

    here's the report
    http://files.mlb.com/mitchrpt.pdf
  7. New Member
    CHA0S's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    97.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Is anyone actually surprised Clemens is named? I have been saying he juices for years.
    NO, the only way he could strike out juiced players was to go on it himself.

    He better not be treated any differently than Bonds was treated. I don't want to hear anything about his 7 cy young awards.
  8. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    if you cant wait any longer, here is the supposed leaked list, taken from another board:

    Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenny Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi,
    Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Schoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, IJason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.

    there is a few here I didnt see before (i.e varitek, kerry wood, trot nixon)

    If true that some Red Sox are on it, I feel better in an odd way
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  9. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    those guys are not on it, just checking espn now
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  10. New Member
    MM1Snapper's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    72.21%

    The only thing is steroids arent really going to make you throw harder. So i dont think clemens could of benifited much from steroids. Possibly stamina but besides that i dont see anything. There league doesnt even allow pitchers to hit.

    FWI: I am a college pitcher...
  11. New Member
    eckdawg5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by MM1Snapper View Post
    The only thing is steroids arent really going to make you throw harder. So i dont think clemens could of benifited much from steroids. Possibly stamina but besides that i dont see anything. There league doesnt even allow pitchers to hit.

    FWI: I am a college pitcher...
    pitchers take winistrol for the lean mass, and HGH to repair and endure the longer workouts. He was 40+ and doing 8 hour workouts. Plus as you know, you're constantly doing leg workouts.
    Being a pitcher, you should know of "the shot". It's temporary, but it's an oil based (I guess you can call it a steroid, it's a banned MLB substance) that is injected into the shoulder. The injection lubricates the joint but tightens the tendon. It can add from 2 mph to 5mph. But like I said, it's temporary and is very detrimental to you pitching future.
    FWI: I'm a college catcher
  12. New Member
    MM1Snapper's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    72.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by eckdawg5 View Post
    pitchers take winistrol for the lean mass, and HGH to repair and endure the longer workouts. He was 40+ and doing 8 hour workouts. Plus as you know, you're constantly doing leg workouts.
    Being a pitcher, you should know of "the shot". It's temporary, but it's an oil based (I guess you can call it a steroid, it's a banned MLB substance) that is injected into the shoulder. The injection lubricates the joint but tightens the tendon. It can add from 2 mph to 5mph. But like I said, it's temporary and is very detrimental to you pitching future.
    FWI: I'm a college catcher
    I didnt now about this man thanks for the info. But my shoulder is shot thats why im starting to get into BBing now... Damn labrum tear!!!
  13. New Member
    eckdawg5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

    i dislocated my shoulder and severed the labrum and tore a small chunk of bone off with it during a stupid fight. it was my left shoulder but i swing lefty and my swing hasn't been the same. so we're kinda in the same boat huh?
  14. Senior Member
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,385
    Rep Power
    215267
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    58.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MM1Snapper View Post
    The only thing is steroids arent really going to make you throw harder. So i dont think clemens could of benifited much from steroids. Possibly stamina but besides that i dont see anything. There league doesnt even allow pitchers to hit.

    FWI: I am a college pitcher...
    It may or may not make someone throw harder. I know When I'm on my golf ball goes consistantley and noticabley further. Enough so people comment on it. Its not like a golf club is heavy so it shouldn't take much force to swing it fast. Remeber though steroids don't just effect muscle size but have direct effects on the nervous system.
  15. Senior Member
    Nabisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    684
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    26.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    If any of you read the actual report most of this information is second hand, even third hand at best. Mitchell actually has people named in this report that he heard from someone else who heard that they were purchasing/using. I'm actually quite upset at this report. Sure we wanted to know whose using, but this is a finger pointing like none other. Every name on this report is tarnished for the rest of their lives, even if they DID NOT use any performance enhancing drug. Every lawyer whose read this report has stated that none of this evidence would hold up in court to reach any form of conviction. It was a witch hunt, it still is a witch hunt, and just like the ACTUAL witch hunts back in history a lot of innocent people are going to get burned at the stake.

    **** MLB, **** the Commissioner, and **** Mitchell. This should have been dealt with internally, and then when they could PROVE that a player received/purchased/used performance enhancing drugs, go public. This is a disgrace to baseball and as a sport I used to play and follow religiously as a child, I am now disabused with the league in general.
  16. New Member
    RBKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    153
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    46.59%

    2 things I find hard to believe: that Sammy Sosa's name is not on the list and that ANY professional athlete has not used
    juice at least once!
  17. New Member
    cord195148's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    2.08%

    When competing in the NPC in the 80s, it was common knowledge that many ballplayers were using. Some of our suppliers were their's also. Maybe I'm desensitized by proximity, but I have been more surprised by some of my farts.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New research on Aromasin and Nolva reported
    By jweave23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2004, 11:34 AM
  2. NPR reports on Designer Steroids
    By drei in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 11:45 AM
  3. Amount of Order reported to the FDA
    By Arnold_Is_God in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-16-2003, 01:14 AM
  4. First homebrew - 3rd week report
    By Jeff Rippe in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-23-2003, 04:22 PM
  5. Testosterone Ester Report
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 01:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in