Mitchell Report

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Mitchell Report

According to ESPN one players name has been released (Roger Clemens), and supposedly many yankees names will also be on there. Going to be a rough day in the Bronx
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

2. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

We are fortunate to sell our supplements to various other coutries in the world so I have the opportunity to speak with owners of supplement shops and distributors around the world.

The common theme seems to be they are surprised by the innocence of Americans who believe that most professional athletes are NOT on steroids. The consensus seems to be the average person I speak with understands that most if not all professionals are on steroids/GH etc and they see nothing wrong with it.

I guess I am naive as I always thought that 99% or more of the professionals are NOT on steroids. It hurts just a less each time I see news report of yet another athlete being caught or admitting to anabolic steroids usage, but it still hurts.

Maybe it is still that high school kid in me who had dreams of the Olympics and being told no one makes it with out at least a little 'help' and not wanting to believe it.

For now I will still let my innocence look at life with rose colored glasses thinking that a guy/girl who has the heart, determination and drive to make the Olympics or become a pro athlete can still do it even with out the backing of tens of thousands of dollars and with out AAs, because the reality it just a little to hard to accept right now.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Is anyone actually surprised Clemens is named? I have been saying he juices for years.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

nevermind
    Last edited by warnerve; 12-14-2007 at 06:00 PM. Reason: wrong info
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Damn, how far back did the investigation go?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    if you cant wait any longer, here is the supposed leaked list, taken from another board:

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenny Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi,
    Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Schoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, IJason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.
    this was speculation from wnbc.com
    Confirmed: Bonds, Petitte, Clemens, Fernando Vina, Matt Williams, John Rocker, Giambi, Kent Mercker, Jerry Harriston, Juan Gonzales, Paul LoDuca, Miguel Tejada...just to name a few

here's the report
    http://files.mlb.com/mitchrpt.pdf
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.82%

Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Is anyone actually surprised Clemens is named? I have been saying he juices for years.
    NO, the only way he could strike out juiced players was to go on it himself.

He better not be treated any differently than Bonds was treated. I don't want to hear anything about his 7 cy young awards.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    if you cant wait any longer, here is the supposed leaked list, taken from another board:

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenny Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi,
    Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Schoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, IJason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.

there is a few here I didnt see before (i.e varitek, kerry wood, trot nixon)

If true that some Red Sox are on it, I feel better in an odd way
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

those guys are not on it, just checking espn now
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.21%

The only thing is steroids arent really going to make you throw harder. So i dont think clemens could of benifited much from steroids. Possibly stamina but besides that i dont see anything. There league doesnt even allow pitchers to hit.

FWI: I am a college pitcher...
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Quote Originally Posted by MM1Snapper View Post
    The only thing is steroids arent really going to make you throw harder. So i dont think clemens could of benifited much from steroids. Possibly stamina but besides that i dont see anything. There league doesnt even allow pitchers to hit.

pitchers take winistrol for the lean mass, and HGH to repair and endure the longer workouts. He was 40+ and doing 8 hour workouts. Plus as you know, you're constantly doing leg workouts.
    Being a pitcher, you should know of "the shot". It's temporary, but it's an oil based (I guess you can call it a steroid, it's a banned MLB substance) that is injected into the shoulder. The injection lubricates the joint but tightens the tendon. It can add from 2 mph to 5mph. But like I said, it's temporary and is very detrimental to you pitching future.
    FWI: I'm a college catcher
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.21%

Quote Originally Posted by eckdawg5 View Post
    pitchers take winistrol for the lean mass, and HGH to repair and endure the longer workouts. He was 40+ and doing 8 hour workouts. Plus as you know, you're constantly doing leg workouts.
    Being a pitcher, you should know of "the shot". It's temporary, but it's an oil based (I guess you can call it a steroid, it's a banned MLB substance) that is injected into the shoulder. The injection lubricates the joint but tightens the tendon. It can add from 2 mph to 5mph. But like I said, it's temporary and is very detrimental to you pitching future.
    FWI: I'm a college catcher
    I didnt now about this man thanks for the info. But my shoulder is shot thats why im starting to get into BBing now... Damn labrum tear!!!
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

i dislocated my shoulder and severed the labrum and tore a small chunk of bone off with it during a stupid fight. it was my left shoulder but i swing lefty and my swing hasn't been the same. so we're kinda in the same boat huh?
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MM1Snapper View Post

It may or may not make someone throw harder. I know When I'm on my golf ball goes consistantley and noticabley further. Enough so people comment on it. Its not like a golf club is heavy so it shouldn't take much force to swing it fast. Remeber though steroids don't just effect muscle size but have direct effects on the nervous system.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If any of you read the actual report most of this information is second hand, even third hand at best. Mitchell actually has people named in this report that he heard from someone else who heard that they were purchasing/using. I'm actually quite upset at this report. Sure we wanted to know whose using, but this is a finger pointing like none other. Every name on this report is tarnished for the rest of their lives, even if they DID NOT use any performance enhancing drug. Every lawyer whose read this report has stated that none of this evidence would hold up in court to reach any form of conviction. It was a witch hunt, it still is a witch hunt, and just like the ACTUAL witch hunts back in history a lot of innocent people are going to get burned at the stake.

**** MLB, **** the Commissioner, and **** Mitchell. This should have been dealt with internally, and then when they could PROVE that a player received/purchased/used performance enhancing drugs, go public. This is a disgrace to baseball and as a sport I used to play and follow religiously as a child, I am now disabused with the league in general.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.59%

2 things I find hard to believe: that Sammy Sosa's name is not on the list and that ANY professional athlete has not used
    juice at least once!
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.08%

When competing in the NPC in the 80s, it was common knowledge that many ballplayers were using. Some of our suppliers were their's also. Maybe I'm desensitized by proximity, but I have been more surprised by some of my farts.

Similar Forum Threads

1. New research on Aromasin and Nolva reported
    By jweave23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2004, 11:34 AM
  2. NPR reports on Designer Steroids
    By drei in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 11:45 AM
  3. Amount of Order reported to the FDA
    By Arnold_Is_God in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12