Hatton-Mayweather: Who takes it?
- 12-07-2007, 05:50 PM
- 12-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Mayweather is by far a better boxer so I think he will win in a unanimous decision. However, I hope Hatton wins with a LIVER SHOT.
12-07-2007, 05:53 PM
12-07-2007, 06:01 PM
12-07-2007, 06:02 PM
12-07-2007, 06:11 PM
12-08-2007, 10:10 AM
I'd love to see Hatton put him to sleep, but I dont think its going to happen. PBF speed and superior footwork are going to frustrate RH. PBF is extremely hard to hit and I'm afraid RH is in for a long night. I'm praying that I'm wrong.
12-08-2007, 04:59 PM
12-09-2007, 11:42 AM
12-09-2007, 02:32 PM
12-10-2007, 08:16 AM
12-11-2007, 08:32 PM
i really wanted Hatton to win but he was just outclassed in everyway possible. Hatton is still world class. People right him off purely because he is British and doesn't live in a mansion and drive Bentleys and have an entourage of 10 big dudes complementing to satisfy his ego like PBF does. He is just any ordinary bloke. But PBF deserves to go down as one of the all time greats but i still hate him.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Fleetcare in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2004, 11:11 PM
- By Rictor33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-02-2004, 10:31 AM
- By corteztk1982 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-03-2003, 04:55 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2003, 02:45 AM
- By Colin in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2003, 01:41 AM