Hawaii Undefeated Season!

  1. Hawaii Undefeated Season!


    damn that was a awesome comeback! Wow. Great season, now maybe they can get some respect for being a WAC team.


  2. Hawaii played yesterday?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by BingeAndPurge View Post
    Hawaii played yesterday?
    On ESPN. You were probably sleeping. It was a an awesome performance by the warriors. To bad i had to listen to the last 5 minutes on my car radio because i was off to work. Crazy tho! They came back, took the lead with 40sec left, washington drove to the 3yd line or something and UH picked the ball with less than 10sec left...something like that. 12-0, Im real proud of them.

    I was just thinking how washington should not win because honestly there would be washington fans getting laid out straight sleeping in the parking lot if they destroyed our undefeated season. :bruce3:
    •   
       


  4. I was actually being sarcastic. Conrats to the Warriors though.

  5. ya kinda good game, i wanna know if they get a bowl game or not. and lets see how good they will be next year wen they lose most of there best players

  6. Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    ya kinda good game, i wanna know if they get a bowl game or not. and lets see how good they will be next year wen they lose most of there best players
    They're in a BCS game. They're going up against Georgia in the Sugar Bowl.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    They're in a BCS game. They're going up against Georgia in the Sugar Bowl.
    Radjah dat! we gonna take it, guarentee. Im sure itll be like a home game for Georgia since itll be held in New Orleans thats the only thing that might hurt Hawaii.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Radjah dat! we gonna take it, guarentee. Im sure itll be like a home game for Georgia since itll be held in New Orleans thats the only thing that might hurt Hawaii.
    lol, they may be a lot closer than hawaii, but it's still about 8 hours from that part of georgia to new orleans

    it will be interesting though, boise showed last year that you cant count out the mid major schools. definitely congrats on the 12-0, not easy to come by this season

  9. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    lol, they may be a lot closer than hawaii, but it's still about 8 hours from that part of georgia to new orleans

    it will be interesting though, boise showed last year that you cant count out the mid major schools. definitely congrats on the 12-0, not easy to come by this season
    my coworker just told me they pre saled 22000 tickets (georgia). And since it will be on new years day i doubt there will be much hawaii fans considering its about 2000 bucks for room flight and seats. Maybe a 1000 will make the trip.

  10. I hope hawaii crushes georgia in the ground!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  11. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    my coworker just told me they pre saled 22000 tickets (georgia). And since it will be on new years day i doubt there will be much hawaii fans considering its about 2000 bucks for room flight and seats. Maybe a 1000 will make the trip.
    ya ll them rich uckers in Hawaii Kai side of the town but what bout us reg people no can do, gonn abe a aight game

  12. Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    ya ll them rich uckers in Hawaii Kai side of the town but what bout us reg people no can do, gonn abe a aight game
    Am I the only one that can't read this garbage?? LOL

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    damn that was a awesome comeback! Wow. Great season, now maybe they can get some respect for being a WAC team.




    J/K Undefeated this crazy season is impressive.

  14. No disrespect to Hawaii but I don't think they'll be able to put up those offensive numbers on Georgia's defense. If I were a betting man I'd say 38-27 Georgia.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Sampson View Post
    Am I the only one that can't read this garbage?? LOL
    yup only u HAOLE

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    No disrespect to Hawaii but I don't think they'll be able to put up those offensive numbers on Georgia's defense. If I were a betting man I'd say 38-27 Georgia.
    i think differently, i dont think they can keep up with hawaiis run and shoot O, there to fast for them

  17. Georgia will DESTROY Hawaii. You think a WAC team that had their hands full during a number of games this season will even compete with an SEC powerhouse on a hot streak? Let's get real....

  18. Originally Posted by pistonpump
    damn that was a awesome comeback! Wow. Great season, now maybe they can get some respect for being a WAC team.


    Ya REP the WAC!! Fresno State holla!! J/K we suck! We are in the Humanitarian Bowl against Georgia Tech. How about that HUGE hit our linebacker Reily put on Colt? Almost killed him.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    Georgia will DESTROY Hawaii. You think a WAC team that had their hands full during a number of games this season will even compete with an SEC powerhouse on a hot streak? Let's get real....
    we shall see.....

    dont underestimate.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    yup only u HAOLE
    LOL.

  21. Brennan can keep his team in any game verse anybody. Can they win? thats another story. I think this game will be really close but since I hate Georgia and that ugly ass dog of theirs, I'm rooting for Hawaii.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    Brennan can keep his team in any game verse anybody. Can they win? thats another story. I think this game will be really close but since I hate Georgia and that ugly ass dog of theirs, I'm rooting for Hawaii.
    i like how they play pass plays spontaneously. Brennan has a good arm with finesse accuracy and long ball accuracy. He has great field awareness and reads the field really well.

    It would be an awesome ending for them this year to go undefeated the whole season even in their first big bcs bowl game.

  23. As I would love to see Hawaii win, I doubt it will happen. Whatever offense Hawaii brings, I don't think it will be enough to penetrate Georgia's defense. They have one of the best defenses in college football.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    LOL.
    you like that dont ya!!

    DA WARRIORS IS GONNA KILL THE BULL PUPS!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

  25. I have to brag.

    Here was my prediction on 8/18/2007:

    Usatoday Cfa Top 10 - Usc#1 ???


  26. Quote Originally Posted by size View Post
    I have to brag.

    Here was my prediction on 8/18/2007:

    Usatoday Cfa Top 10 - Usc#1 ???

    youre the man! haha good job.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 04:47 PM
  2. Bonds could miss season
    By DieTrying in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-2005, 07:04 PM
  3. NHL Cancels The Season
    By shootmeagain in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 06:52 PM
  4. First day of trout season...
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 01:32 PM
  5. Seasonal Affect Disorder (SAD) and food cravings
    By Rhapsody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2003, 12:18 AM
Log in
Log in