49ers won? WHAT!? HOW!?

  1. 49ers won? WHAT!? HOW!?


    I'm still finding it hard to believe my 9ers won a game. I mean, its awesome, but... did it really happen?? This may take a while to get used too, guess I'm in shock!


  2. I can. I'm a Cardinals fan and I will admit that we suck. We shouldn't. We have a pretty good offensive threat (Boldin, Fitzgerald, James) and our defense has improved greatly this year. Oh well, losing seasons are in our nature.

    I would rather have someone other than Leinart to rely on in the future. He "looked" good at USC, but USC was awesome. He kind of just blended in.

    That game was just crazy.

  3. OT always makes a game seem 1000x more awesome to me (especially when my team wins during it too!) But yeah, that game was crazy!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    I can. I'm a Cardinals fan and I will admit that we suck. We shouldn't. We have a pretty good offensive threat (Boldin, Fitzgerald, James) and our defense has improved greatly this year. Oh well, losing seasons are in our nature.

    I would rather have someone other than Leinart to rely on in the future. He "looked" good at USC, but USC was awesome. He kind of just blended in.

    That game was just crazy.
    Leinart is too busy trying to impress his boyfriend Nick Lachey to be a good QB in the NFL. Nothing against the Cards, but I want to see him fail miserably in the NFL.

  5. Great to see another 49ers fan. That makes 4 of us who aren't ashamed to say we like the 49ers ! I'm also shocked that we scored 37 points with our backup QB. Alex Smith better watch out if Dilfer keeps this up because he's in Nolan's doghouse.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Great to see another 49ers fan. That makes 4 of us who aren't ashamed to say we like the 49ers ! I'm also shocked that we scored 37 points with our backup QB. Alex Smith better watch out if Dilfer keeps this up because he's in Nolan's doghouse.
    Woot for the 9ers!

    I'd pick Dilfer instead of Smith any game. I don't really have all that much faith in Smith. He's just too... I don't know, antsy? Uncoordinated? I can't put my finger on it, but Dilfer just seems so much more stable to me.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Woot for the 9ers!

    I'd pick Dilfer instead of Smith any game. I don't really have all that much faith in Smith. He's just too... I don't know, antsy? Uncoordinated? I can't put my finger on it, but Dilfer just seems so much more stable to me.
    Smith seems to be playing scared. Maybe his shoulder was bothering ? I hope it was just his shoulder because he's a colossal investment and we can't just afford to cut him due to salary cap implications. They should have drafted Braylon Edwards

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Smith seems to be playing scared. Maybe his shoulder was bothering ? I hope it was just his shoulder because he's a colossal investment and we can't just afford to cut him due to salary cap implications. They should have drafted Braylon Edwards
    Maybe I just haven't adjusted to Smith yet, who knows... The guys only 2 years older than me, so I gotta give him some major credit for being a pro NFL quarterback and all, but I don't know... I'm just not sure he's completely ready to be playing with the big guys quite yet. But hey, a 9ers a 9er no matter how (terrible) they are, they're all my heroes for just being on the team!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Leinart is too busy trying to impress his boyfriend Nick Lachey to be a good QB in the NFL. Nothing against the Cards, but I want to see him fail miserably in the NFL.
    WOW, that's harsh. btw, If you want to see a perfect replay of what happened to Curt Warner in the endzone, go back to his last year with the Giants.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Maybe I just haven't adjusted to Smith yet, who knows... The guys only 2 years older than me, so I gotta give him some major credit for being a pro NFL quarterback and all, but I don't know... I'm just not sure he's completely ready to be playing with the big guys quite yet. But hey, a 9ers a 9er no matter how (terrible) they are, they're all my heroes for just being on the team!
    He does have the worst receiving corps in the NFL but the thing that worried me this year is that he regressed. If you're a good player then losing an OC shouldn't be what makes or brakes you. If there's no progress next year then the 49ers have to look for alternatives at QB.

  11. Another 9ers victory!!! Sorry Bengals fans, but we owned some Cincinnati @$$ today!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Another 9ers victory!!! Sorry Bengals fans, but we owned some Cincinnati @$$ today!
    it has been a tough season but I'm glad we handled Chad Johnson. Frank Gore is the man ! The guy is playing with a bad leg and he still gained 130 yards. We'd be an 0-14 or 1-13 team without Frank Gore. This game did have an impact because the Patriots (who own the 49ers 1st round pick) went down 4-5 spots on the draft chart. At least they won't be able to draft McFadden, that would be nasty !

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    it has been a tough season but I'm glad we handled Chad Johnson. Frank Gore is the man ! The guy is playing with a bad leg and he still gained 130 yards. We'd be an 0-14 or 1-13 team without Frank Gore. This game did have an impact because the Patriots (who own the 49ers 1st round pick) went down 4-5 spots on the draft chart. At least they won't be able to draft McFadden, that would be nasty !
    I have to agree, right now in the eyes of 49er fans all over the country, GORE = GOD. The man is fantastic!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    I have to agree, right now in the eyes of 49er fans all over the country, GORE = GOD. The man is fantastic!
    Gore and Patrick Willis are the 2 beasts on the team. Willis is slated to start as a MLB in the Pro Bowl. He looks like the best first round pick we've had since Bryant Young in 1994, or even Jerry Rice in 1986.

  15. Thats classic 9ers... we get a good pick every 10 years or so

  16. Its Joe Montana Factor. All they have to do is think about Joe and how he made it work and dream it for the present. Going through their heads like madmen, but keeping him in mind. Maybe it will keep working.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bassgirl View Post
    Its Joe Montana Factor. All they have to do is think about Joe and how he made it work and dream it for the present. Going through their heads like madmen, but keeping him in mind. Maybe it will keep working.
    The ownership, front office, and the media all point out that there are major problems but they have no ideas on moving forward. They just think that they will automatically rebuild in 3-4 years but it's not that easy. I would do anything I can to bring in Bill Cowher or Bill Parcells. They both run the 3-4 and Patrick Willis is thriving in that system. They're both very proven and will be a major improvement over Nolan and his staff.

    1. Get rid of Mike Nolan. The team is not making much progress and it's year 3 already. He threw Alex Smith under the bus while he was injured, you just don't do that to a man.

    2. Get a ****in receiver and a pass rusher NOW ! This is what they've desperately needed in the Nolan regime but have yet to address ! ? What's going on ! ?

    3. Don't give up on Alex Smith yet. I know I've cussed at him due to frustration BUT the guy is 23, he's had a different offensive coaching staff each year, and he doesn't have much talent around him. He progressed quite a bit last year but has been injured this year so I'd just wait a little longer. Frank Gore and Vernon Davis are all he has to work with. A great receiver will automatically make Davis much better and vise versa.

  18. Gore for President! '08

  19. I didnt really know, I was just BS-ing

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bassgirl View Post
    I didnt really know, I was just BS-ing
    I know, I'm just a bitter 49ers fan who was spoiled by success since the day I was born but they've been bottom dwellers lately

  21. Calm down IW... just breath... they'll still be sucky tomorrow!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Calm down IW... just breath... they'll still be sucky tomorrow!!
    Oddly enough, it'll be against the QB they doubted and ran out of town. Good old Jeff Garcia is coming back to town, he's the last QB who led us to a Play-Off victory.

  23. Hmm... thats gonna be a rocky one. A bit sheepish feeling maybe??

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I know, I'm just a bitter 49ers fan who was spoiled by success since the day I was born but they've been bottom dwellers lately
    I can sympathize. I'm a Celtics fan! And if they can do it, anyone can

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bassgirl View Post
    I can sympathize. I'm a Celtics fan! And if they can do it, anyone can
    They made quite the upgrade this year. Everything looked horrible when they couldn't Durant or Oden but they did good for themselves. It didn't hurt when ex-Celtic Kevin McHale gift wrapped Kevin Garnett for them as the T-Wolves' GM

  26. The King!


    Alright IW, any speculation on todays game? I'm feelin' grim about Hill... although, the Bucs haven't won in SF, since 1980!
    Last edited by Hurleyboy05; 12-23-2007 at 03:16 PM.

  27. I'm going with the upset since we win when it doesn't matter. 49ers win 17-16 on a late second field goal by Nedney. Gore has 100 rushing and 70 receiving.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I'm going with the upset since we win when it doesn't matter. 49ers win 17-16 on a late second field goal by Nedney. Gore has 100 rushing and 70 receiving.
    Alright, I'll go with that. It's kinda like getting that rush from playing roulette (even though most people lose when playing roulette)

  29. THEY WON AGAIN!!! THEY WON AGAIN!!!! WOOT!!



    Thats my boys!!

  30. I special Merry Christmas for all the 49ers fans out there!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what/how to take creapure
    By WeRk2pLaY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 03:20 PM
  2. In order, what how androgenic is each
    By THE GREATEST in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2005, 01:42 AM
  3. what and how much should i stock up on??
    By cpd32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 10:45 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 04:56 PM
  5. Adipose Tissue: What is it & How to get rid of it
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 08:29 PM
Log in
Log in