Colt Brennan = Christ ?

  1. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89665
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    81.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Colt Brennan = Christ ?


    Colt brennan may very well be Christ

    All time TD record Brennan entered the game holding 24 other NCAA records, including the single-season record for TD passes of 58, which he set last year.

    Plays football at the Aloha Bowl. Goes to school on the beach and prob ****s more locals then the locals.

    They said that there were teams this yr that dropped them from the sched because they didnt want to face him. wow

    Please find me anyone else out there that has a better life lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  2. Registered User
    wrkn4bigrmusles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    708
    Rep Power
    463
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    15.58%

    WORD.. and the UH WARRIOR just beat Boise State...
  3. New Member
    BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    15.37%

    Fo sho. Muther ****er is bad
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Not sure if I Jive with the statement. A very skilled player at a sport=Christ like?
  5. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2270
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    93.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Here was my prediction on 8/18/2007:

    Usatoday Cfa Top 10 - Usc#1 ???

    While I may be off on his total TD's he did miss a few games due to injury. Still, he is an NFL QB
  6. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,842
    Rep Power
    2485579
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ok I'll give you that he has the life. As far as beeing a great QB.......I have to differ. To put up those numbers you have to be a legit college QB and he is. But I think he's more a product of the system along with a solid core or WR. Look at good ol' Timmy Chang, his numbers were similar to Colt's, and what's doing now?

    The spread in college is hard to stop so whoever they play in the bowls game,big time team or not, should be a good high scoreing game.

    I know there's no way he puts up those numbers at a big time school.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. New Member
    AFOX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    208
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    83.59%

    No. I would say he is a good football player, not the savior of mankind and son of God. He is very accurate with the football though.
  8. Advanced Member
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    21.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    Colt brennan may very well be Christ

    All time TD record Brennan entered the game holding 24 other NCAA records, including the single-season record for TD passes of 58, which he set last year.

    Plays football at the Aloha Bowl. Goes to school on the beach and prob ****s more locals then the locals.

    They said that there were teams this yr that dropped them from the sched because they didnt want to face him. wow

    Please find me anyone else out there that has a better life lol

    umm not cool dude im from hawaii, umm to tell you the truth no local girl in theenitre 50th state will ever go for a haole boy(mainlander)
    i mean i love hawaii, colt is a great player and hawaii is a good team, but they ranked like 119th for toughest schedule and boise ranked like 118th whihc mean there good because look at the teams they play NO ONE good thats the problem Hawaii need to play some who is ranked at least top 5 to see what they are made of

    if all 3 REC and colt leaves to go pros next year Hawaii will be crap i hate to say it but its true, where known for surfing and fighters so football is only second nature there,

    o the school is in the valley just to add, bout 1hr away from the beach
  9. Advanced Member
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    21.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Ok I'll give you that he has the life. As far as beeing a great QB.......I have to differ. To put up those numbers you have to be a legit college QB and he is. But I think he's more a product of the system along with a solid core or WR. Look at good ol' Timmy Chang, his numbers were similar to Colt's, and what's doing now?

    The spread in college is hard to stop so whoever they play in the bowls game,big time team or not, should be a good high scoreing game.

    I know there's no way he puts up those numbers at a big time school.
    agree
  10. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,842
    Rep Power
    2485579
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    o the school is in the valley just to add, bout 1hr away from the beach
    Thats alot better than 15

    If you live in hawaii your always close to the beach
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. Advanced Member
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    21.09%

    My high school is the only school in the state of hawaii thats on the beach
  12. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13071
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    My high school is the only school in the state of hawaii thats on the beach
    I would have ditched classes at least once a week, you're a lucky man.

    I also think Brennan wouldn't be doing the same thing if he was in a major conference. Ty Detmer also put up his staggering #'s in the old WAC. He's still a good QB but the system helps him out a lot. He's more physically gifted then Timmy Chang but he'll have to get bigger to whitstand the punishment at the next level. I think he's a good risk in the third or fourth round of the draft.

    The WAC is pretty soft. Boise St lost convincingly to an average Washington team so maybe that's an indicator of how big a difference there is between the WAC and other conferences.
  13. Advanced Member
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    21.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I would have ditched classes at least once a week, you're a lucky man.

    I also think Brennan wouldn't be doing the same thing if he was in a major conference. Ty Detmer also put up his staggering #'s in the old WAC. He's still a good QB but the system helps him out a lot. He's more physically gifted then Timmy Chang but he'll have to get bigger to whitstand the punishment at the next level. I think he's a good risk in the third or fourth round of the draft.

    The WAC is pretty soft. Boise St lost convincingly to an average Washington team so maybe that's an indicator of how big a difference there is between the WAC and other conferences.

    i think im the only hawaiian that sees it that way, they are a weak team that havent played no strong team yet, i mean when you play ranked theams every other weekend and you win consistintley then you can say your good,

    try skipping math class for a full year and having to buy a correspondance exam for 200bucks at the end of the year, to make up the credit well worth it

    JUST BECAUSE THE WAVES WHERE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    My high school is the only school in the state of hawaii thats on the beach
    nanakuli?
  15. Advanced Member
    KingMeso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    21.09%

    I think Colt is a great football player and QB. He almost looks as though he slightly throws side arm. Pretty good cannon too. His records are awesome, but it is the WAC.

    I would like to see him turn into a good NFL quarterback.
  16. Advanced Member
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    21.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    nanakuli?
    no nanakuli is up a hill WAIANAE is the only one
  17. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    My high school was situated quite nicely in a baron tundra wasteland. So both of you Hawaii boys can eat it.
  18. Advanced Member
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    21.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    My high school was situated quite nicely in a baron tundra wasteland. So both of you Hawaii boys can eat it.
    haha, well i will take that as a compliment, its just the way life is when your surrounded by water :bb2: walkin around like this on the side of the streets catching our tan
  19. Senior Member
    rugger48's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,090
    Rep Power
    61399
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    42.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I would have ditched classes at least once a week, you're a lucky man.

    I also think Brennan wouldn't be doing the same thing if he was in a major conference. Ty Detmer also put up his staggering #'s in the old WAC. He's still a good QB but the system helps him out a lot. He's more physically gifted then Timmy Chang but he'll have to get bigger to whitstand the punishment at the next level. I think he's a good risk in the third or fourth round of the draft.

    The WAC is pretty soft. Boise St lost convincingly to an average Washington team so maybe that's an indicator of how big a difference there is between the WAC and other conferences.


    I agree, byron leftwich comes to mind also.
  20. Registered User
    wrkn4bigrmusles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    708
    Rep Power
    463
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    15.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    umm not cool dude im from hawaii, umm to tell you the truth no local girl in theenitre 50th state will ever go for a haole boy(mainlander)
    im one haole and i date plenty local wahines... no ack lidat brah... and UH really isnt that far from the beach. and your right.. UH is good because of the teams there playing againts.. i dont think UH has big enough samoans to handle a COllegiate team like LSU .. but hey.. if UH like step up.. chance em
  21. Advanced Member
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    21.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    im one haole and i date plenty local wahines... no ack lidat brah... and UH really isnt that far from the beach. and your right.. UH is good because of the teams there playing againts.. i dont think UH has big enough samoans to handle a COllegiate team like LSU .. but hey.. if UH like step up.. chance em
    i live 30sec from the beach and UH is bout 30min through traffic im sure its far from where your used to living like on a farm in arkansas or something, o and i pretty much doubt that you date HAWAIIAN girls not local white chicks but real hawaiian gurls sorry
  22. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2270
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    93.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I think you must be crazy if you do not think Colt Brennan is an NFL QB.
    First off, the claim of being a system QB is silly, and it is silly because Hawaii runs an NFL offense. So if he is a system QB then that system is an NFL system. Making comparisons to Chang are just wrong. Brennan has much better accuracy and better velocity than Chang had. Also, he is regarded by most NFL scouts as a first round QB.
  23. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by size View Post
    I think you must be crazy if you do not think Colt Brennan is an NFL QB.
    First off, the claim of being a system QB is silly, and it is silly because Hawaii runs an NFL offense. So if he is a system QB then that system is an NFL system. Making comparisons to Chang are just wrong. Brennan has much better accuracy and better velocity than Chang had. Also, he is regarded by most NFL scouts as a first round QB.
    werd. NFL, 49ers lol
  24. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13071
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    werd. NFL, 49ers lol
    With our luck I'd stay away from QB's in the 1st round. Jim Druckenmiller in 1997 and Alex Smith doesn't convince me. Unfortunately, Nolan threw Smith under bus. Alex Smith hasn't had a great supporting cast but he has to have shown us something by now and he just hasn't shown us enough. I'd like to see the 49ers grab a pass rusher or receiver.

    The genius Mike Nolan also has no 1st round pick this year because he traded it to the Patriots last year so he could draft Joe Staley. Staley's an upgrade over Kwame Harris but he struggles with run blocking. I think we should do whatever it takes to get Andre Johnson.
  25. New Member
    Marshall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    99
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    89.75%

    He's a good college QB, at least playing for Hawaii. According to ESPN he's 6' 3" 196lbs. If this is accurate then his size shouldn't be a problem in The League. Just like in college, his success (or lack of it) in the NFL will depend in large part on the system he plays in and the players he plays with. So, Outside Backer in the original post asks is Colt Brennan Christ?? Well, he doesn't have to walk on water but he does have to beat one of the hottest teams in college football in the Georgia 'Dawgs, which may be almost as difficult.

    Enjoy The College Bowl Season!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Colt Brennan
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 05:18 AM
  2. why did the colts do it???
    By BMW in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 11:20 AM
  3. HAHA anyone see King Colt yet?
    By Bean in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 07:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in