Yankees 2007

Page 1 of 12 123 ... Last
  1. Yankees 2007


    ready for the season ?!? I wonder how the division will play out this year.... Will there be a Boston Massacre 07' ?! Will Arod shut his doubters up ?! Why the hell did we pay so much for Igawa ? I say Pavano is injured by week 2...

    just thought i'd start a thread to talk about this seasons games and how much boston needs more than dice-k...

    how far u guys think the yanks will go this year ?!:bruce3:


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ICantRunFast View Post
    ready for the season ?!? I wonder how the division will play out this year.... Will there be a Boston Massacre 07' ?! Will Arod shut his doubters up ?! Why the hell did we pay so much for Igawa ? I say Pavano is injured by week 2...

    just thought i'd start a thread to talk about this seasons games and how much boston needs more than dice-k...

    how far u guys think the yanks will go this year ?!:bruce3:
    they will make the playoffs but thats it. i love them but there is no love on that team. they all think thay are the hottest sh it since sliced bread.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by ICantRunFast View Post
    how far u guys think the yanks will go this year ?!:bruce3:
    Hopefully right off the enge of a cliff ::

    Have you seen the Sox this spring, they look great.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by spatch View Post
    Hopefully right off the enge of a cliff ::

    Have you seen the Sox this spring, they look great.
    285_bostonSucks.jpg

  5. The Yankees have more holes than swiss cheese in that starting rotation.

    I guess 200 million does not go far anymore

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post


  7. yankees rotation ?!? please bostons number #1 pitcher schilling is gonna need a hip replacement this year....#2 Beckett had almost 5.00 era last year...dice-k is nasty i'll give you that...and they cant even figure out to keep their best closer (papelborn) as one they need him soo bad they try to stick him as a starter so his arm can blow out by week 10.....

    boston will once again finish behind the yankees, manny will keep trying to leave boston, and ortiz will eat schilling and become the fattest mega-player ever....

    i think its been over a decade now since boston has won the division ?!?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post

    Chew on this for a while ...Twit

    biggest choke in sports history - Google Search

  9. enjoy it while it lasts...they have to get past the best 1-9 line-up in MLB.....

    twit ?!?! are you appraoching retirement age like schilling?!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    Chew on this for a while ...Twit

    biggest choke in sports history - Google Search
    oh im sorry. didnt the sox have like a 11 game lead on NY last year and then blew it? and didnt they get SWEPT at home by NY when if they had won one game they could have held the lead? ummmmmmmm......... yeah that did happen!!! Choke? yeah you would know buddy.

  11. Being from Canada, I look forward to seeing how the Blue Jays perform this season. I'll admit they have far too many question marks on their pitching staff, but they should put up as many runs as most other teams. Being a Blue Jays fan, I have an ingrained dislike for both the Red Sox and the Yankees.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    oh im sorry. didnt the sox have like a 11 game lead on NY last year and then blew it? and didnt they get SWEPT at home by NY when if they had won one game they could have held the lead? ummmmmmmm......... yeah that did happen!!! Choke? yeah you would know buddy.
    You are a twit and not much of a fan..The Redsox never at any point in the season had an 11 game lead..You want to discuss baseball get your facts correct..NEXT

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    You are a twit and not much of a fan..The Redsox never at any point in the season had an 11 game lead..You want to discuss baseball get your facts correct..NEXT
    ok maybe not 11 but at least 8 or 9. and what no smart ass remark about that sweep in boston? no? then granpa!!! why dont you take your sh it talking somewhere else you red sox prick.

  15. ESPN.com - MLB - Recap

    yup. its right there in black and white

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    ok maybe not 11 but at least 8 or 9. and what no smart ass remark about that sweep in boston? no? then granpa!!! why dont you take your sh it talking somewhere else you red sox prick.
    Wrong again...keep trying

  17. okkk.....boston had a 1.5 game lead on us going into the last month of the season than after the series it was a 5.5 or 6 game lead....then they stuck their fingers up their asses and cried themselves to 100-11 games back at one point....

    Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Being from Canada, I look forward to seeing how the Blue Jays perform this season. I'll admit they have far too many question marks on their pitching staff, but they should put up as many runs as most other teams. Being a Blue Jays fan, I have an ingrained dislike for both the Red Sox and the Yankees.
    the blue jays are always in the running especially this year...i'm always curious to see how they show up during the season....overbay, glaus are pretty good...vernon wells is a beast....and you guys picked up frank thomas who had a great season last year... should be interesting

  18. i love it.... c'mon boston not even one game from the yankees in that series ?!...massacre 07'
    Attached Images Attached Images

  19. excuse me ^......the yanks had a 5.5-6 game lead and boston fell back 10-11 then off a cliff

  20. ok well bottom line is RED SOX= ***S. Is that clear enogh for ya twit? you have one power hitter and he cant hardly speak english. You`ll be very lucky to make the playoffs.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    ok well bottom line is RED SOX= ***S. Is that clear enogh for ya twit? you have one power hitter and he cant hardly speak english. You`ll be very lucky to make the playoffs.
    The bottom line is your a total loser...When you come to a forum and make yourself look like an a$$ by claiming to know what your talking about.Typical ignorant fair weather Yankee fan.

    Do your homework chump....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    The bottom line is your a total loser...When you come to a forum and make yourself look like an a$$ by claiming to know what your talking about.Typical ignorant fair weather Yankee fan.

    Do your homework chump....
    come to a forum? bi tch i`ve been here longer than you. keep talking sh it and see what happens..........

    oh and "fair weather" ummmmmm sorry bud but when your team is that good its always GOOD weather.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    come to a forum? bi tch i`ve been here longer than you. keep talking sh it and see what happens..........

    oh and "fair weather" ummmmmm sorry bud but when your team is that good its always GOOD weather.
    Ya know what Texas is known for Steers + ya you guessed it

    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

    Give it up im killing you......LMAO

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    Ya know what Texas is known for Steers + ya you guessed it

    YouTube - Chokeback Yankees

    Give it up im killing you......LMAO
    ok if i was FROM texas that would make sense. maybe you should get thicker glasses sir. and you`re right you have killed me. . its funny how you really think sox are better than the BEST team in baseball. but i was told to be nice to old people so go ahead and call this a win for yourself and make sure to tell all your friends at BINGO tonight. i have more important things to do on this forum. cant just sit in sports talk all day some someone. bye bye fcuk stain.

  25. this is hillariious.....madman if you want to talk about boston red sox go to another thread....

  26. Lifelong Bomber fan here. The rotation is scaring the hell out of me. I agree that Pavano wont last very long. I'm sure Cashman will make the necessary moves if it starts to get bad.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Lifelong Bomber fan here. The rotation is scaring the hell out of me. I agree that Pavano wont last very long. I'm sure Cashman will make the necessary moves if it starts to get bad.
    i'm interested to see how pavano will do untill he gets injured again....i'm hoping with wang hurt now they will give hughes some time...i'm hoping igawa can get past the jitters and be a solid 3 or for because of all the injuries but who knos...

    i hope the media lays off arod this year...that **** was soo annoying.. the division should host some really good games this year.....i'm still not sure whos gonna be hurlin for opening day

  28. yanks to the playoffs, hopefully further.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ICantRunFast View Post
    i'm interested to see how pavano will do untill he gets injured again....i'm hoping with wang hurt now they will give hughes some time...i'm hoping igawa can get past the jitters and be a solid 3 or for because of all the injuries but who knos...

    i hope the media lays off arod this year...that **** was soo annoying.. the division should host some really good games this year.....i'm still not sure whos gonna be hurlin for opening day
    Shockingly, its gonna be Pavano on opening day.

  30. We like the Jays being sleepers here.

  31. Opening Day !!!!!!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    The Yankees have more holes than swiss cheese in that starting rotation.

    I guess 200 million does not go far anymore
    sox looked AWESOME today!!!

  33. [QUOTE=MaDmaN;765566]Chew on this for a while ...Twit QUOTE]

    yankees won !!! i guess the sox got chewed by the royals !! THE ROYALS !!!...nice way to start off your season...


  34. Schilling sucked yesterday..Pavano was not steller either,it's a long season boyz 161 games left dont reserve those world series tickets yet...LOL

  35. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    Schilling sucked yesterday..Pavano was not steller either,it's a long season boyz 161 games left dont reserve those world series tickets yet...LOL
    very true. ok madman. no more $hit talking ok? we`ll just talk baseball no cracks on each other.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    very true. ok madman. no more $hit talking ok? we`ll just talk baseball no cracks on each other.
    agree....

    do any of u play fantasy baseball ?

  37. Quote Originally Posted by ICantRunFast View Post
    agree....

    do any of u play fantasy baseball ?
    no. all my friends are back in Philly.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2007 Lexus LS 460 Parks Itself!!
    By LakeMountD in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 07:06 PM
  2. Yankees rumors
    By DieTrying in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 11:57 AM
  3. Yankee Fans
    By MaDmaN in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 08:02 PM
  4. ANBC Yankee Classic
    By djcee in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-26-2004, 04:32 PM
  5. Looks like AROD is going to the Yankees
    By Rictor33 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-18-2004, 10:48 AM
Log in
Log in