PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Here, let me fix that for you.

BEST TEAM - Saints
MOST TALENT - Bears
TEAM PLAYING WORST - Giants
TEAM LEAST PLAYING TO POTENTIAL - Giants
TEAM MOST LIKELY TO GO OUT IN 1ST ROUND - COWBOYS / GIANTS Damn straight.

Oswizle

Awards
Saints and Eagles for sure .....Saints have one hell of an offense...between Horn being healthy..Colston who would have been Rookie of the Year had he not got injured....Reggie Bush..and Deuce McAllister playing as well as he did prior to his last 2 injuries over the past couple of seasons...there gonna be hard to beat...Eagles D is playing the best right now...Bears D is not what it was in the beginning of the season...a healthy Brian Westbrook is gonna be mad trouble for anyone in the NFC..that being said Chargers are gonna win the whole thing hands down

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Defense and Special teams...there is more to football than offense.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
really jackarse, you are talking to someone who played defense all of my years in competitive football. I still say bulk Roy Williams up and move him to linebacker...but Ware and Newman??? Also add in an unused Spears in this freak show of a 3-4!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
what about OD...oh wait, I meant TO. You don't think he's part of the problem do you?

Doesn't Parcells still call all his own plays?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
what about OD...oh wait, I meant TO. You don't think he's part of the problem do you?

Doesn't Parcells still call all his own plays?
of course TO is an issue. I really don't mind him running his mouth as long as he is making plays. Hell the guy could have around 16 TDs if he didn't drop more balls than anyone in the NFL.

Mark my words, No tuna in Dallas next year....maybe no TO as well, but tuna will be gone for sure

Oswizle

Awards
u guys need to cut T.O and sign R.Moss when the Raiders cut him....or pray to GOD u guys somehow get a top 5 pick and get Calvin Johnson :)

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I still say bulk Roy Williams up and move him to linebacker...
I though he was a WR?(haha)...anything to keep him out of the pass coverage schemes..he can not cover NFL pass routes!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
or get a real QB?
Romo will be a good QB down the road...are you REALLY giving a first yr QB that much **** who got into the pro-bowl playing 2/3 of the season? Wow, ESPN should be all over you:think: :FUfinger:

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BEST TEAM - COWBOYS
MOST TALENT - COWBOYS
TEAM PLAYING WORST - COWBOYS
TEAM LEAST PLAYING TO POTENTIAL - COWBOYS
TEAM MOST LIKELY TO GO OUT IN 1ST ROUND - COWBOYS / GIANTS

:frustrate :rant:

good observation

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I was looking for that reaction. Up and down seasons really do nothing for me.

edit: I'd also like to point out that the coach and qb should and do take much of the blame for a team's downfall. And losing 3 of your last 4 games, one to the team that overtook your division says a lot.