RU Serious??? - AnabolicMinds.com

RU Serious???

  1. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    RU Serious???


    Feel the Power!!! BCS BCS BCS

    SI.com - NCAA Football - No. 15 Rutgers shocks No. 3 Louisville 28-25 - Friday November 10, 2006 2:43AM

    You don't go into Piscataway and come out pretty.

    This ain't Kentucky sweetheart, Your in Jersey now boy!!!!

  2. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    hahah
  3. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2268

    Reputation

    Louisville played the first half then went home.
    •   
       

  4. rollin' on dubs!
    WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    568

    Reputation

    i called this whole thing 2 weeks ago. i mentioned to my brother that no team in the big east will go undefeated. i thought LU would beat WV, rutgers knock off LU, then WV takes out rutgers. 2 for 2 thus far!

    national championship prediction: ohio state vs texas rematch!!!
  5. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Damn, if Cal beats USC they may have a shot thanks to Rutgers !
  6. Advanced Member
    BingeAndPurge's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    525

    Reputation

    Still one game to go until The Game, but as of right now they should just postpone OSU v Meatchicken until January in Arizona.
  7. New Member
    gators52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    281
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk

    national championship prediction: ohio state vs texas rematch!!!
    Are you banking on UF and USC losing another game then? b/c I think those two teams are in a race for the bid. Hell i really wonder what will happen to the loser of the Mich vs OSU game, probably wont make it in but would be interesting to see how far they really drop, especially if it's a close game.
  8. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    Yeah - I'm pretty sure that everyone in the US would not want a rematch. Only the loser of that game would IMO. Since it's difficult (seemingly) to beat a team twice - why would the winner want to have to get past that same team merely a month or so later???

    Gators - I disagree. I think it's down to the SEC winner (if they have one loss - if FSU upsets UF yet UF still wins the SEC - FORGET it), Texas (if they win the Big 12 - very likely IMO), and Cal-USC (if SC wins, they HAVE to beat Notre Dame).

    Don't discount Cal. If UT beats Arkansas this weekend - that helps their computer numbers even more.
  9. Advanced Member
    BingeAndPurge's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    525

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gators52
    Hell i really wonder what will happen to the loser of the Mich vs OSU game, probably wont make it in but would be interesting to see how far they really drop, especially if it's a close game.
    Loser gets the Rose Bowl bid if things play out right.
  10. New Member
    gators52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    281
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Gators - I disagree. I think it's down to the SEC winner (if they have one loss - if FSU upsets UF yet UF still wins the SEC - FORGET it), Texas (if they win the Big 12 - very likely IMO), and Cal-USC (if SC wins, they HAVE to beat Notre Dame).

    Don't discount Cal. If UT beats Arkansas this weekend - that helps their computer numbers even more.
    Kinda forgot about Arkansas, if they win out it's highly possible, but i dont think they will get much love. Also UF and arkansas play UT so UT beating arkansas doesn't just help out cal.
  11. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    I *think* UT beating Arky tomorrow will hurt UF's chances IF they end up playing each other in Atlanta.

    UF fans better be rooting for Arky to win out IMO and then beat them in ATL.

    I *think* I recall the computers preferring teams in championship games that haven't met before (i.e. why a Arky/UF matchup would be better for UF to get to the Fiesta over every other 1 loss team rather than Aub/UF or even LSU/UF - because those games have already been played).

    You guys also better root for an FSU win over Wake tomorrow night.
  12. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    So I take it no one wants to see Cal in the NC game besides me ?
  13. rollin' on dubs!
    WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    568

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    So I take it no one wants to see Cal in the NC game besides me ?
    cal always does the same thing. they are picked to be great, they get blown out the first game, then tear up the remainder of the season. cal is a good team but i dont wanna see a pac 10 team in the championship game. texas and florida are the most deserving i think. texas has really improved/matured throughout the season. i think florida will have their hands full against south carolina tomorrow. i predict a close victory for the gators.
  14. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    Texas has NO quality wins.

    Period.

    I don't want to see a rematch of that game. Would rather see an OSU*/Mich rematch if we have to have a rematch.
  15. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk
    cal always does the same thing. they are picked to be great, they get blown out the first game, then tear up the remainder of the season. cal is a good team but i dont wanna see a pac 10 team in the championship game. texas and florida are the most deserving i think. texas has really improved/matured throughout the season. i think florida will have their hands full against south carolina tomorrow. i predict a close victory for the gators.
    I know, they're defese was a real problem. They tackled like dogsh!t against Tennessee in the opener but they did obliterate Oregon, the toughest team they've played so far. I'd love to at least see them win the Rose Bowl and beat USC but I'm still hoping for a Fiesta. I think if Florida, Auburn, Michigan, and Texas all lose one more game then they could sneek into the Fiesta
  16. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    Maybe we can all agree on one thing?

    Notre Lame remains below the #8 BCS poll position so they don't get an automatic BCS Bowl invite?

    Maybe not, seeing them get their asses kicked against truly good teams never gets old.

    South Bend, I got ya Irish right here,.... ( that was said with a Jehsey Accent)
    Agreed
  17. rollin' on dubs!
    WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    568

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    I know, they're defese was a real problem. They tackled like dogsh!t against Tennessee in the opener but they did obliterate Oregon, the toughest team they've played so far. I'd love to at least see them win the Rose Bowl and beat USC but I'm still hoping for a Fiesta. I think if Florida, Auburn, Michigan, and Texas all lose one more game then they could sneek into the Fiesta
    i wouldnt count out arkansas. they are my new pick to win the SEC but they must win tonight. me thinks they dominate tennessee tonight. theyve impressed me this season. cal is definitely a deserving team but a lot has to happen to get them to the big game.
  18. Advanced Member
    BingeAndPurge's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    525

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Agreed
    ditto
  19. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    Yeah - I agree. The whole "guaranteed bid" pisses me off.

    But - it's Notre Dame. Buncha puzzies.
  20. Advanced Member
    BingeAndPurge's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    525

    Reputation

    It's a ND invasion here in the Springs today. The one AFA game post wasn't giving away for free was this one. I'm glad now.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Penis Enlargement Pumps do they work... (serious thread)
    By Future Prodigy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2004, 10:46 PM
  2. 6-OXO Cycle, Serious Question...
    By crosborne in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-19-2003, 02:05 PM
  3. Basic but serious question (cycles)
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 02:37 AM
  4. Serious Question Bros
    By nsruffryder34 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 06:08 PM
  5. Serious Info. on Cronic
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 01:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in