- 09-08-2006, 10:26 AM
- 09-08-2006, 11:46 AM
Boise looked good last night, but they tend to always look better at gome on the blue turf. Defense looked good and running game went very smoothly.
Before the game, I would have said Boise St. was slightly better than the Beavers. Obviously, Boise is much better than the Beavers.
In addition, Boise easily covered which hopefully will continue to be a home trend for them.
- 09-18-2006, 12:05 AM
Originally Posted by Timius
09-18-2006, 01:00 AM
11-04-2006, 03:52 PM
11-04-2006, 09:41 PM
I still dont understand the blue turf in their stadium...any particular reason they have it? I just can't watch a game when they play on that stuff.
11-04-2006, 10:13 PM
11-04-2006, 11:34 PM
I don't even know what is going on right now.
I don't even know.
Miami rushes for a 50 yd TD to tie the game. We are running the ball down VT's throats - so what do we do?
Come out in the f*cking shot-gun.
The f*cking shotgun.
Someone go shoot Larry Coker before I go to south FLA myself and do it.
I'm so God-d*mn mad right now.
11-05-2006, 12:51 AM
They like watching stupid birds dive head first onto the turfOriginally Posted by gators52
RD I didn't know you were actually an intellectual barbarian. I thought Michigan didn't care if you guys went to class
Similar Forum Threads
- By jmh80 in forum Sports TalkReplies: 8Last Post: 01-03-2007, 03:42 PM
- By Kerruptt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2003, 04:15 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-21-2003, 11:18 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2003, 01:21 AM
- By DarCSA in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-01-2003, 10:50 PM