DETROIT b a s k e t b a l l l l

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Any Piston fans out there? I think pistons are going to sweep the rest of the Miami series!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Not a pistons fan(am a lions fan)or a heat fan, but I doubt they'll sweep in 5. I see it going to 7, with the pistons winning. I'd rather see the heat win, and have heat vs. mavs in the finals.

gresh

gresh

Awards
With the way the Tigers are going, I've been paying more attention to them. With that said, the Pistons in 7.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope they don't, sorry D fans. Last year's final was just too much of a snoozer for me, I believe a Suns/Heat or Mavs/Heat final would be far more dynamic and exciting. Also, my extreme, deep, and burning feelings of loathe for Rasheed Wallace may be coming into play here..Did I mention I don't like Rasheed?

Markio

Markio

Awards
right here bro - Rip and the boys will kick on now; Yes Sir!!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
With the way the Tigers are going, I've been paying more attention to them. With that said, the Pistons in 7.

Yeah you ain't kidding about the tigers I can't BELIEVE them!!! I hope its another 1984 year!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Aint gonna happen now. Pistons don't look to good the last 8 or 9 games.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Alright folks. It's official.

Pitbull is AM's own Sports Illustrated Jinx Man.

Pit - any more sports predictions?
Please?

Markio

Markio

Awards
Big Ben seems to have taken over from Shaq as the NBAs worst free thrower :( More importantly he needs to ditch the corn rows, he seems to play much with the fro :afro:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Alright folks. It's official.

Pitbull is AM's own Sports Illustrated Jinx Man.

Pit - any more sports predictions?
Please?

:aargh: Did I say 6 I meant to say 7.. Yeah Yeah it will take 7 games lol... WTF the better get there stick out of there azz! :frustrate

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - Ben is awful.

I saw the screen where they had the free throwing % for all the Wallaces in NBA history. He was by far the worst.
John Wallace of Syracuse fame was the best.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Big Ben seems to have taken over from Shaq as the NBAs worst free thrower :( More importantly he needs to ditch the corn rows, he seems to play much with the fro :afro:

Fro or no fro, he still isn't going to get the job done against the heat. Pay attention boys, Dwade and Shaq are going to lead the Heat to win this series. More importantly, what is helping the Heat out dramatically are the vets and role players. Walker is playing his ass off right now and which he will continue. The Heat win the next game, it's over the Pistons.

Go Heat!!!

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Pistons will tie this series up tonight.
Shaq and Walker need to go fishing early so they can get back to their real passion...

Eating Pizza
:pizza:

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Pistons will tie this series up tonight.
Shaq and Walker need to go fishing early so they can get back to their real passion...

Eating Pizza
:pizza:

Heat=:bb3:

Pistons=:burg:

Markio

Markio

Awards
Hopefully Saunders will get his act together and sort it out for tonight. The mood from the players seems very downbeat from what I have read, Big Ben, Tayshaun and Rash all making comments that came across as very anti-flip. The detroit boys need to get the team work back, so they are not wide open so much - miami were nearly 60% from the field in game 3!

Keep the faith bad boys fans - and have a listen to mason just to get your fired up for tonights game!

http://www.nba.com/pistons/multimedia/audio.html

Detroiiiit...

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Looks like they didn't get it together... Miami Heat Leads Series 3-1. Go Heat!!!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Head down in shame! But it's not over yet!

rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
MOTHER f***** HEAATT BABYY...WAS AT THE GAME LAST NIGHT.......DAMN DWADE AND SHAQ ARE TAKING OVER..BYE BYE PISTONS :toofunny:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
MOTHER f***** HEAATT BABYY...WAS AT THE GAME LAST NIGHT.......DAMN DWADE AND SHAQ ARE TAKING OVER..BYE BYE PISTONS :toofunny:

Not over yet, You can talk mad shet if they (heat) win the next 1, but it's not over yet!!!! Pistons just need to get there head out of there azz and play some hoops. Hopefully they will do that next game because the heat is like playing a bunch of school girls too EZ.... See the Pistons are just toying with them ya know just getting the heats hopes up LOLOL........

rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
lol....brother...Its only obvious, if we get wade and shaq on the top of there game...there done....so far thats wats happening. And Pistons arent at the top of there game right now.

Markio

Markio

Awards
Not over yet, You can talk mad shet if they (heat) win the next 1, but it's not over yet!!!! Pistons just need to get there head out of there azz and play some hoops. Hopefully they will do that next game because the heat is like playing a bunch of school girls too EZ.... See the Pistons are just toying with them ya know just getting the heats hopes up LOLOL........
lol, can't believe these heat boys thinking it's all over! First to 4 remember, long way togo ;)

Did you see the game pitbull, and do you think detroit still have a chance of pulling off a miracle? I had to miss last nights game as I had an early start for the first time in ages, it doesn't finish till gone 3 for us limeys :(

rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
lol but we only need 1 haha......see ya guys..believe me, u missing lats nights game wasnt a bad thing...lol just f****** with u guys but naw man sorry bro...yea imma miami boy. We dont play down here.......its a shame the marlins cant perform like the heat...lol

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
lol, can't believe these heat boys thinking it's all over! First to 4 remember, long way togo ;)

Did you see the game pitbull, and do you think detroit still have a chance of pulling off a miracle? I had to miss last nights game as I had an early start for the first time in ages, it doesn't finish till gone 3 for us limeys :(

Yeah I seen it........ Honestly they have to get there shet together in order to win. I heard they were doggin on the coach, I don't know I don't think they have there head in the game sooo do I think they will pull it off, no I don't but I sure hope they do so I can laugh at rippedgirl! HAHAHA

Markio

Markio

Awards
have your boys been good ripped, or the pistons just rubbish... or both of course!

you reckon they'll be a match for the mavs?

Markio

Markio

Awards
haha pit', that'd be nice but i fear that we'll have to quietly let this thread drop off the bottom!

is it easy to get tickets for pistons games? i really wanna go to the palace next season. i'd need to stay out of town though, i aint tough enough to hang around in detroit!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
haha pit', that'd be nice but i fear that we'll have to quietly let this thread drop off the bottom!

is it easy to get tickets for pistons games? i really wanna go to the palace next season. i'd need to stay out of town though, i aint tough enough to hang around in detroit!

LoL yeah Detroit is a rough town lol..... Yeah for just regular season games it isnt hard to get some tickets but playoffs o boy how much green you sitting on?

Markio

Markio

Awards
not a great deal o'green, as I'd combine it with a few weeks hol and just do a day trip to detroit (followed by hasty retreat after the game is over!). What do you reckon ballpark for a pair of tickets for a playoff, would it be black market deal - i imagine that they rightly give priority to season tickets holders?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
not a great deal o'green, as I'd combine it with a few weeks hol and just do a day trip to detroit (followed by hasty retreat after the game is over!). What do you reckon ballpark for a pair of tickets for a playoff, would it be black market deal - i imagine that they rightly give priority to season tickets holders?

I was told for nosebleed seats 500 a ticket and lower bowl allloootttt more! lol

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established

The way the heat are playing... it's safe to say it's over.:bb3:

rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
hah...lets see tonight baby..ill be at the game waving at you guys.......

GO0O HEAT

rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
That Was Horse Shi*....we Played Like Garbage!

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
r u a heat fan, or just a detroit hater?

Why would I be a detroit hater? I know they are probably the best team in the NBA and I like most of the players on their team. The thing I like about them the best is that they play so well together. Nothing against the pistons, I just a big fan of heat. No I don't have anything against the pistons, they are just playing the team that I root for.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Ha Ha If we win tonight its over, Detroit will win both fo sho as long as they can get by today!

--> Detroit:nutkick: <-- Heat

Lol and who won? Heat Win Best of Seven Series and advance to the NBA Finals!!!:bb3:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
:FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger:

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
:FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger:

I love you too... ROTFLZ!:dance:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

I'll second this emotion :( Oh well, maybe next year. I just can't stand the Heat. They are the #2 azzclowns right behind LA :D

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
lol...this is gonna suck...possible Mavs/Heat finals...won't know who to root for. My east and west teams together?