Go Buffalo !

  1. MTNMEDIC
    Guest
    MTNMEDIC's Avatar

    Go Buffalo !


    Raised in western New York, they have allways been my favorite. Not the best team, but they are probally having one of their best years so far.

  2. Board Supporter
    Cretino_Popov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    95.41%

    Anaheim looks real solid this year.
  3. New Member
    rls29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    124
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    97%

    Where in WNY. I'm from Cheektowaga.
    Sabres have as good a chance as anyone. They have beat 2 solid teams.
    •   
       

  4. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    zbtboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    998
    Rep Power
    610
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

    It'd be nice to see Buff beat Carolina and make to the finals. The city deserves it. (I'm in Rochester)
  5. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4830
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    54.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Heyyyyyyyyy all you upstate guys you better be at the Anabolic Innovations big get together this summer.



    I am paying for the first 200lbs of steak after that you are on your own.

    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  6. MTNMEDIC
    Guest
    MTNMEDIC's Avatar

    Nice to meet y'all ! Lackawanna/Arcade/Batavia,..im in Oregon now. Im really happy the're doing well again, they will be on in a coupla hours here. Keep your fingers crossed !
  7. New Member
    D-Railed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    74.23%

    If they do make it to the finals, I don't know how they'll do. The only thing they really have going for them is Miller. If Ottawa would've had a more experienced/better goalie, there would've been no way Buffalo would've won. I don't think they would win against either Edmonton or Anaheim. They goaltending is just as good as Miller and they have crazy offence.
  8. New Member
    IainDaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    253
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    99.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by D-Railed
    If they do make it to the finals, I don't know how they'll do. The only thing they really have going for them is Miller. If Ottawa would've had a more experienced/better goalie, there would've been no way Buffalo would've won. I don't think they would win against either Edmonton or Anaheim. They goaltending is just as good as Miller and they have crazy offence.

    You on crack?

    Buffalo is a crazy fast and a skilled team. Alot of people predicted Buffalo to beat the Sens whether they had a better Goaltender or not.(me not being one of them ) The eastern conference was a stronger conference this year. Either Carolina or Buffalo should do well against Edmonton or Anaheim.
  9. New Member
    D-Railed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    74.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel
    You on crack?

    Buffalo is a crazy fast and a skilled team. Alot of people predicted Buffalo to beat the Sens whether they had a better Goaltender or not.(me not being one of them ) The eastern conference was a stronger conference this year. Either Carolina or Buffalo should do well against Edmonton or Anaheim.
    Yeah but a lot of people predicted the Flames to win the cup (me included ) and look what happend there. Predictions don't mean jack! It's evident man, buffalo only has a few goal scorers. They can be fast and skilled, but that don't matter if they don't score. If the sens had a goalie like Miller or even had hasek in, they would still be in it now.
  10. New Member
    IainDaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    253
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    99.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by D-Railed
    Yeah but a lot of people predicted the Flames to win the cup (me included ) and look what happend there. Predictions don't mean jack! It's evident man, buffalo only has a few goal scorers. They can be fast and skilled, but that don't matter if they don't score. If the sens had a goalie like Miller or even had hasek in, they would still be in it now.

    LOL!

    Anyways, it wasn't as big of an upset as many had thought. Buffalo was top 5 in the league in goals scored per game. Ryan Miller has played well. But who would have predicted a rookie Goaltender passed up by the US team would pan out.
  11. New Member
    unitas27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    376
    Rep Power
    310
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    39.55%

    I'm from Batavia NY originally. I love the Sabres...and the Bills...Too bad, maybe next year?
  12. Avant Research Guru
    Stay Puft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    30
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    359
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    89.55%

    Friends and I make the trip across the border to see Sabres games all the time. Costs about 1/3 of what we would pay if we went to a Leaf game. Sometimes living in the center of the hockey universe has its disadvantages.
  13. New Member
    Spectre32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    178
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    19.49%

    Chris Drury Is my hero
  14. New Member
    LuckyBoy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    273
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    10.17%

    drury shouldve never been dealt from my beloved avs, he was by far next in line to take over the C once sakic retires. one of the most clutch goal scorers of this era.
  15. New Member
    Spectre32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    178
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    19.49%

    Yeah I know he should have never left the AV's they need to reasemble the 200 Av's team, bring roy back outta retirment.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. going for flat bench PR on Monday
    By Bean in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 09:22 PM
  2. Flax prices possibly to go up! :(
    By Supa Freek 420 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2003, 04:46 PM
  3. Hmmmm, is order going through?
    By pjorstad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 01:01 PM
  4. Where did the powders go?????????
    By fullycovered in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 08:27 PM
  5. Going with the extreme dose
    By Aneas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 10:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in