Marcus Vick arrested, charged with pointing gun at teens

Brock Landers

Awards
Sheesh.......This kid is falling hard right now, makes Beamers move to kick him off the team look perfect.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Kid has fucked all semblence of good quarterback rep, must be working on gangsta street cred to become a rapper now? Maybe he and Mo could fight at the next UFC?

Marcus, go home and stay there for at least a month. Hungry? Call Papa John's.

Maybe I should get a #5 Vick Hokies Jersey to counter the new Longhorn ones I saw yesterday at the gym, I really hate frontrunners.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
maybe his cheeseburger tasted bad or something...

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
I heard somewhere ( i think fox sports) that not only did Va Tech kick him off the team, they "retired" his number so no one will ever wear it again. I can see why the school wants absolutely nothing to do with the guy. He wasn't a great qb but the name Vick would have gotten him drafted somewhere. I think he's a bigger f*ck up than clarrett.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Can you say cry for help? I can't make jokes its becoming too sad...well okay, for all the young aspiring superstars outthere you may want to take note: If you ever find yourself in a position of national infamy and televised humiliation, you may want to examine your choice of resturant with a bit more scrutiny then Marcus Vick. Sometimes its just better to "order in" and reflect upon the days transgressions.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
And to think, he will still be drafted, making more money than any of us ever will.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
And to think, he will still be drafted, making more money than any of us ever will.
Chris Mortensen, of ESPN, said that there was a ggod chance nobody would take him. The NFL is becoming less tolerant of guys like this. Look at TO. The ONLY team to show some intrest in him is the Bucs. Every other coach and GM knows what kind of person he is. And, plus he has Drew Rausenhouse (sp?) as he agent and everybody in the NFL (non player) hates him. Did you see that NFL commercial that had him in it going "Next question"? :rofl:

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I doubt that he will be taken. He's ranked #23 in pass efficency this year, only averages 4.3 yards per run, and he's criminally inclined on and off the field when he's not choking in big games.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I doubt that he will be taken. He's ranked #23 in pass efficency this year, only averages 4.3 yards per run, and he's criminally inclined on and off the field when he's not choking in big games.
" I'll take him! "- Al ( just win baby ) Davis

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, SOMEONE will take a chance. Claurett was given a chance, Phillips was given several chances. Why not. I say 6th or 7th round.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, SOMEONE will take a chance. Claurett was given a chance, Phillips was given several chances. Why not. I say 6th or 7th round.
Yeah, but neither of these guys had ALL the problems that Vick is having. And that also was pre-TO. If you don't believe me look at how they are treating Sean Taylor. They said he spit it that guys face, he says he didn't. For the last three days it's been all over the media. Some people are calling for him to be suspended, others for a larger fine. A few years ago this would have been big news for a day or two then done.
But Vick has had more trouble in the last three years then most guys hanging out at the county jail.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying it's right, but it will happen.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what does a QB in college need a gun for?
as I said, he hangs up with the wrong people.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
what does a QB in college need a gun for?
as I said, he hangs up with the wrong people.
for his 'street cred' :rolleyes:

he's a f'ing retard, plain and simple. opportunity of a lifetime, and he's just pissing it away. even the 'wrong people' know when to quit fucking around and acting stupid. vick, however, doesn't. wankster.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
The raiders or ravens will take him................

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This guy isn't even all that. He can only be used as a tackling dummy at this point. What I don't get is this guy acting like he's a hardcore gangsta and he's pointing a gun at fuckin teens for crying out loud :rofl:

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its all that stupid 50 cent's fault.
I hate all that crap the kids today (and adults) are brainwashed with. and nobody teaches them to question the world or to be aware.
this is why, though I like his music and other artists like him I would never buy any CD of his because of his character.

where are the good rolemodels?

damn I sound like pat robertson. I'm not repulican or right wing but this is just sad, and peple have to do something, even the little things like supporting the good rolemodels and teaching your kids right from wrong is good enough.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Drafted?! Right now he has bigger worries. The state is Virginia...he will end up spending some time in jail for brandishing a gun.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
its all that stupid 50 cent's fault.
I hate all that crap the kids today (and adults) are brainwashed with. and nobody teaches them to question the world or to be aware.
this is why, though I like his music and other artists like him I would never buy any CD of his because of his character.

where are the good rolemodels?

damn I sound like pat robertson. I'm not repulican or right wing but this is just sad, and peple have to do something, even the little things like supporting the good rolemodels and teaching your kids right from wrong is good enough.
How about looking no further than his own family? Doesn't he have a brother that plays professional sports? He must know a thing or two about that stuff. I think he signed a $125 million contract, There must be some left over for counciling his brother , if he doesn't have time to do it himself. Michael has been pretty clean. Except for the whole Ron Mexico herpes thing.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How about looking no further than his own family? Doesn't he have a brother that plays professional sports? He must know a thing or two about that stuff. I think he signed a $125 million contract, There must be some left over for counciling his brother , if he doesn't have time to do it himself. Michael has been pretty clean. Except for the whole Ron Mexico herpes thing.
I agree 100% but today kids spend much more time with other kids or TV than their family, so unless all kids are disciplined its hard. believe me I tried to babysit my little adolescent sister and live a full life IE day job etc, and both aint possible. either you get them young or you just don't.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I saw an expose on Micheal Vick, after his big contract, and he said that if his brother ever needed anything he would get it for him. A brand new Escalade, new clothes, everthing and anything he wanted. And he admited he may be spoiling him.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Kind of reminds me of that movie "The Last Boy Scout" with Bruce Willis. In the beginning that running back is running down the field and busts out a gun and starts capping fools. He then shoots himself. I can see Vick doing that.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO nice pic bingeNpurge, those two deserve each other.