YEAHHHHHH!!!!! suckas!

BMW

Awards
  • Established
OMG where is crazy otter at! can you say miami in the playoffs! i know u bills fans are pissed right now but im in heaven.

Parteeman

Awards
I'm with you, BMW. Can't believe the Dolphins actually pulled that one out. Didn't see the game, but saw the stats (e-mailed to me by the Miami Herald). What happened to Ronnie the past two weeks, thought? Ricky has stepped up, but Ronnie is down to a little over two yards a carry. Anyway, you're right--Miami might very well make the playoffs, but they gotta win out cuz they'll never get the wildcard.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
ricky s my dawg he better stay put next season. and wow sage is looking better and better everytime he gets exposure he might be starting soon

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Play offs???????????:icon_lol:
the Pats have a 2 game lead over them and their record isn't good enough to get them into the WC....................:blink:

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
OMG where is crazy otter at! can you say miami in the playoffs! i know u bills fans are pissed right now but im in heaven.
yeah yeah yeah. well i have to say that was i nice comeback.
as of sunday i have stopped watching football for this year. the bills have given up the lead 3 times late in the 4th this year. the eagles ( god bless `em) are a dead stick. so with my two teams out of it im going to stick to watching college football.
GO PENN STATE!!!!!
GO USC!!!!!!!

oh and i hope Chris Chambers dies of anal warts. thank you and good night

BMW

Awards
  • Established
yeah yeah yeah. well i have to say that was i nice comeback.
as of sunday i have stopped watching football for this year. the bills have given up the lead 3 times late in the 4th this year. the eagles ( god bless `em) are a dead stick. so with my two teams out of it im going to stick to watching college football.
GO PENN STATE!!!!!
GO USC!!!!!!!

oh and i hope Chris Chambers dies of anal warts. thank you and good night
well at least we can agree on USC:burger:

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry dude- As much as I'd love to see the Fins make the playoffs, it ain't happening. Too much has to go their way, in addition to them needing to probably win their next 4 games. Either way I'm happy with what Saban is doing down here. This upcoming draft seems to be rich in talent.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chris Chambers lit Buffalo up,,,that **** was crazy,,,,Miami, if they had a real QB they could make some noise

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Anyone think Ricky needs to shave? LOL that dude looks like Captain Caveman

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
can you say miami in the playoffs!
Its amazing how a week changes things. Despite being 2 back of NE, I'm starting to think a lot may come down to the final game of the season in which the Fins take on the Pats.

If NE doesn't take care of business next week against Tampa, I'd watch out for the Fins. We have the Titans and Jets :study: before the big show-down.

Go Fins!:woohoo:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
OMG where is crazy otter at! can you say miami in the playoffs! i
It would be nice to somebody else besides the Pats win the East but it ain't happening as long as Brady and Dillon are healthy

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
It would be nice to somebody else besides the Pats win the East but it ain't happening as long as Brady and Dillon are healthy
Hey now.......... They need to win 4. However, I don't want them to make it into the playoffs for another reason. They will loose. For some reason some people think they are back because they beat the jets and the bills. They beat two of the worst teams in the NFL and they are back?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hey now.......... They need to win 4. However, I don't want them to make it into the playoffs for another reason. They will loose. For some reason some people think they are back because they beat the jets and the bills. They beat two of the worst teams in the NFL and they are back?
I am picking them primarily because their NFC East competition is in no position to catch and sorry to dissapoint but you will see Brady lose a play-off game at last :nutkick:

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I am picking them primarily because their NFC East competition is in no position to catch and sorry to dissapoint but you will see Brady lose a play-off game at last
I am guessing they will win one PO game and loose one. However, the TB game has me confused...............

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I am guessing they will win one PO game and loose one. However, the TB game has me confused...............
Non **** bro, they can be dangerous. They will definetely win the Wild Card round and probably the Divisional round at best IMO.

sandinsciuz

Awards
The Patriots are finally getting healthy and fielding their starting personnel more consistently, and they're playing more consistently. Their defense against Tampa was remarkable. Their offense, except for a lull during the second quarter was also impressive, even if Dillon & Faulk were not exactly tearing up the field. Then again, coming into that game, the Bucs were sporting the #2 ranked defense in the league.

Last Saturday, the Patriots could have played anyone in the league competetively. It appears they're peaking at just the right time. They're not the team that was beaten handily by the Chiefs, and embarrassed by the Colts. Then again, I fully expect the Dolphins will give them a battle :)

If they stay healthy and if they continue to improve, don't be surprised if they cruise through the playoffs into Indy. And they know how to beat Indy, they've done it before, and when healthy, can do it again.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
The Patriots are finally getting healthy and fielding their starting personnel more consistently, and they're playing more consistently. Their defense against Tampa was remarkable. Their offense, except for a lull during the second quarter was also impressive, even if Dillon & Faulk were not exactly tearing up the field. Then again, coming into that game, the Bucs were sporting the #2 ranked defense in the league.

Last Saturday, the Patriots could have played anyone in the league competetively. It appears they're peaking at just the right time. They're not the team that was beaten handily by the Chiefs, and embarrassed by the Colts. Then again, I fully expect the Dolphins will give them a battle :)

If they stay healthy and if they continue to improve, don't be surprised if they cruise through the playoffs into Indy. And they know how to beat Indy, they've done it before, and when healthy, can do it again.
Not in the RCA Dome :) The Pats BIGGEST advantage over the past two years was their home-field advantage. The coach hoses down the field to slow the speed and it almost always snows. Kinda hard to do when you're used to playing in a dome?

Yes I know the Colts have lost in the RCA dome to the Pats before... just like the Pats lost in Gillette stadium this year.

You're right that the Pats are doing much better. IMO they never had a problem on offense. It was defense. And allowing the freaking Jets to score 21 points isnt that impressive. They have yet to play a game that shows me their secondary has now recovered. If it hasnt (which i dont think it has) Manning and Co. will tear them apart so bad it won't matter how well their offense is doing (just like MNF on Nov 12th)

sandinsciuz

Awards
Not in the RCA Dome :) The Pats BIGGEST advantage over the past two years was their home-field advantage. The coach hoses down the field to slow the speed and it almost always snows. Kinda hard to do when you're used to playing in a dome?

Yes I know the Colts have lost in the RCA dome to the Pats before... just like the Pats lost in Gillette stadium this year.

You're right that the Pats are doing much better. IMO they never had a problem on offense. It was defense. And allowing the freaking Jets to score 21 points isnt that impressive. They have yet to play a game that shows me their secondary has now recovered. If it hasnt (which i dont think it has) Manning and Co. will tear them apart so bad it won't matter how well their offense is doing (just like MNF on Nov 12th)

I like how Chris Simms put it........ Until someone beats the Pats in January they're the best team in the league.

The Pats win over the Bucs was impressive. IF, and that's a big if, they can play that way through the post season they'll beat whoever comes along.

The Pats usually struggle against their AFC East opponents, and I'm sure some of that has to do with the frequency opponents meet each other. You can forget about overall W-L records. It boils down to individual match-ups and game planning. I expect the Pats will struggle against the Dolphins this week, and would not be shocked if the Dolphins beat them. But the Jets game this past MNF was over by half time. Zero first downs for the Jets at that point. The only reason the Jets even had 7 points was because of a wiley pick by Ty Law, Brady's friend, who has practiced against him for years. The final score of that game could have been only 3 points for all that matters. The fact is that the Jets weren't competetive against the Pats that night.

Brady, btw, posts even better stats playing in domes. Most coaches say weather is only a minor factor. In last year's AFC Championship game, weather was not what kept the Colts out of the end zone the entire game. It was the aggression and execution of the game plan. And while there are some personnel changes on both teams this year, the core players remain essentially the same. The Patriots know how to beat the Colts and have managed to do so in the big games. And the Pats, THESE Pats, have the track record of coming up big in big games.

Regardless of the final outcome, when the Pats meet the Colts again it will not be a repeat of the regular season MNF game in Gillette. At that time the Colts were red hot and the Pats were struggling with injuries to many of their key starters. A lot has changed since then.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I like how Chris Simms put it........ Until someone beats the Pats in January they're the best team in the league.

The Pats win over the Bucs was impressive. IF, and that's a big if, they can play that way through the post season they'll beat whoever comes along.

The Pats usually struggle against their AFC East opponents, and I'm sure some of that has to do with the frequency opponents meet each other. You can forget about overall W-L records. It boils down to individual match-ups and game planning. I expect the Pats will struggle against the Dolphins this week, and would not be shocked if the Dolphins beat them. But the Jets game this past MNF was over by half time. Zero first downs for the Jets at that point. The only reason the Jets even had 7 points was because of a wiley pick by Ty Law, Brady's friend, who has practiced against him for years. The final score of that game could have been only 3 points for all that matters. The fact is that the Jets weren't competetive against the Pats that night.

Brady, btw, posts even better stats playing in domes. Most coaches say weather is only a minor factor. In last year's AFC Championship game, weather was not what kept the Colts out of the end zone the entire game. It was the aggression and execution of the game plan. And while there are some personnel changes on both teams this year, the core players remain essentially the same. The Patriots know how to beat the Colts and have managed to do so in the big games. And the Pats, THESE Pats, have the track record of coming up big in big games.

Regardless of the final outcome, when the Pats meet the Colts again it will not be a repeat of the regular season MNF game in Gillette. At that time the Colts were red hot and the Pats were struggling with injuries to many of their key starters. A lot has changed since then.
Not even going to warrant your post with a response; there's so many holes in it, I dont feel like wasting my time.

Let's just say THESE Pats dont have a track record of winning big games... The Pats defense is not the same as last year. And who cares if Brady puts up better numbers in a dome... just remember Manning does too; and in the past playoff games they always played in Gillette stadium.

I'll remember what you said. You'd better hope the Pats make it to that game; because if they don't I'll be back here rubbing your nose in it. :icon_lol: You're all the same; Brady and Bellichik worshippers: the Pats beat one halfway decent team (barely a playoff contender) and suddenly you think they're the best in the league :)

sandinsciuz

Awards
Not even going to warrant your post with a response......
You just did.

You're all the same;
What a silly thing to say.

Brady and Bellichik worshippers: the Pats beat one halfway decent team (barely a playoff contender) and suddenly you think they're the best in the league :)
I'm a fan of the NFL before I'm a fan of any one team. Nonetheless, the Pats are the champs until someone beats them in playoffs. They may or may not go all the way this year but I wouldn't bet against them. They have a talent for making enough plays to win the big games.

I'd enjoy seeing them be the first to 3-peat. Objectively speaking, what the Patriots have already accomplished prior to this season is both remarkable and historic. And given their injury situation this year, and also some good luck, which is also a prerequisite for any championship team, just making it to the playoffs this year after winning back to back superbowls is not only remarkable, but historic.

No need to lose your cool, Bean. It's just meaningless football talk among iron enthusiasts.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
hey we just beat the pats and now have a 9-7 record and no one says nothing:sad:

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
hey we just beat the pats and now have a 9-7 record and no one says nothing:sad:
Good job Dolphins!!! :D

To sandinsciuz:

No one is losing their cool. Its just how I am. If you can't handle it....

I understand j/k ;) :bow28:

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
You barely beat the JV team. Hooray for you. ;)

Hey now! Doug Flutie DID kick a drop-kick extra point. Its the first successful one since 1941. Thats pretty incredible; and will definitely get him into NFL history even more so.

Nick Saban was even praising it; impressed that someone could still do it.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Hey now! Doug Flutie DID kick a drop-kick extra point. Its the first successful one since 1941. Thats pretty incredible; and will definitely get him into NFL history even more so.

Nick Saban was even praising it; impressed that someone could still do it.
Yeah, I think Flutie was at that game back in 41. He said that's where he got the idea. :lol:

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think Flutie was at that game back in 41. He said that's where he got the idea. :lol:
Be careful about calling 43 'old'. I hear the old farts on the board don't like that :icon_lol: