NBA Predictions

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So? What is your prediction this year. Who will take it all? Who will make the playoffs? What do you guys think?

Since they are my hometeam I am calling the cavs! And hopefully Lebron gets MVP.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I predict the Raptures finishing with under 8 wins for the year AND ending up with the 4th pick in the draft.

Karma isn't so kind to the band of fuckups we call Management here.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL Don't follow them too much but from what I hear you sound right on.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
im thinkin heat or pistons out of the east... probably san antonio out of the west AGAIN. with the heat putting it all together once the big man gets back.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
im thinkin heat or pistons out of the east... probably san antonio out of the west AGAIN. with the heat putting it all together once the big man gets back.
I agree with you on San Antonio...I don't think anyone will touch them...the Phoenix Suns might have given them a run if Amare Stoudamire hadn't gone down.

From the east I see only Detroit. Shaq can no longer make a difference against teams like Detroit.

I agree with you max-rot98 Lebron is on track for MVP.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
your 2005-2006 NBA Champs..... Seattle SOOOOOOOOOOOPERSONICS
(absolute homer)
Sage

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with you on San Antonio...I don't think anyone will touch them...the Phoenix Suns might have given them a run if Amare Stoudamire hadn't gone down.

From the east I see only Detroit. Shaq can no longer make a difference against teams like Detroit.

I agree with you max-rot98 Lebron is on track for MVP.
Unfortunately Detroit is probably got the best chance of anyone, I do agree with you there. But keep an eye on those cavs they are going to be fun to watch this year. With all the new guys they added that totally accent lebron their games look out of control. If they keep working on their defense they will definately be very hot this year.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I loved Seattle back in the day. Speaking of "back in the day" I heard that Shawn Kemp was going to try to make a come-back. Well you're probably to young to remember Mr. Kemp.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Pistons over Spurs.

They are playing above the rest right now.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big Laker fan and they are REALLY going to surprise. I watch every game and am an open and honest critic and fan.

You can look at their record at 11-10 and say that's how good they'll be, but it's not that simple.

In the beginning of the year they looked lost. Nobody knew where to go on offense, they didn't know the defense, etc.

They've won 5 of their last 6 and they look like they can play with anybody. Forgot to mention, 4 of those wins were on the road. LAL has come a long way in just 21 games and I expect them to just get stronger and stronger. Much of those early games were also with 3-4 injuries to some of their main bench contributors. I'm not saying they're going to win it all, but I think they could push 50 wins... which would be a SHOCK to most.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Heat over the pistons. It would've been that way last year but wady and o'neal were hurt. But like I said, Heat Over pistons followed up by heat takin it to the spurs.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Pistons will take it all again this year. It's been rumored that they will most likely win 70 games this year, like the bulls of the early 90's. I saw Pippen yesterday say the same thing..

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Pistons will take it all again this year. It's been rumored that they will most likely win 70 games this year, like the bulls of the early 90's. I saw Pippen yesterday say the same thing..
i concur

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Heat over the pistons. It would've been that way last year but wady and o'neal were hurt. But like I said, Heat Over pistons followed up by heat takin it to the spurs.
Yea everytime losers lose it's because they were "hurt" or some other externalist crap. Beats taking the blame for failing, doesn't it?

There were hurt Pistons last year as well but they aren't punks, so nobody heard about it.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Yea everytime losers lose it's because they were "hurt" or some other externalist crap. Beats taking the blame for failing, doesn't it?

There were hurt Pistons last year as well but they aren't punks, so nobody heard about it.

Rotflz. So you are telling me that if Dwade and Shaq were 100%, the pistons would've won the series last year. You must be smoking that good mang. Who was hurt from the pistons last year? The only thing I remember was everyone fouling the s*** out of shaq when he gets the ball and then, the pistons crying like "punks" because no fould was calledo n shaq.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Hamilton was hurt at the beginning of the series.

Ben Wallace is playing with bone spurs in both ankles right now.

Wade wasn't looking too hurt until the game was practically over, then he starts looking sad and sorry..typical loser response.

And now Shaq was supposedly "hurt" as well?

What a joke. I guess everytime he loses it's because he's hurt or out of shape. Give me a break.:wtf:

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I remember was everyone fouling the s*** out of shaq when he gets the ball and then, the pistons crying like "punks" because no fould was calledo n shaq.
Funny stuff considering Payton and Mourning are two of the dirtiest players to ever play the game. :study:

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Hamilton was hurt at the beginning of the series.

Ben Wallace is playing with bone spurs in both ankles right now.

Wade wasn't looking too hurt until the game was practically over, then he starts looking sad and sorry..typical loser response.

And now Shaq was supposedly "hurt" as well?

What a joke. I guess everytime he loses it's because he's hurt or out of shape. Give me a break.:wtf:

ROTFLZ they were in the game unti wade got hurt. He tried to play through the pain but some pain you just can't play through. Like i said the nagging injuries were the only thing that kept them from beating the pistons. No nagging injuiries this year, and my point will be proven.