They Should make the SuperBowl into a Best out of 3 games!

1. Talking They Should make the SuperBowl into a Best out of 3 games!

Wish they had series like Baseball!!LOL!
    Can you tell i cant get enough Football??!!LOL!

2. Over a three week period? Anything more would be rough on a players body. I'm in agreement about not getting enough football though.

3. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Over a three week period? Anything more would be rough on a players body. I'm in agreement about not getting enough football though.
    3 Sundays in a row!!!LOL!!That would be sweet!
    •   

4. Sounds good, the two rematches could make up for the first that's too often a dud.

Personally, I would rather see a BCS playoff.

5. I say whatever it takes to help MY TEAM get into the playoffs/superbowl is what we need....Chiefs cant even get a playoff win! We need to call the COMMISH!

6. No way man, the Super Bowlis unique because it's the only pro-sport that has a the championship decided in one game. That makes the Super Bowl more intense than other championships. It's like a game 7 every championship season BUT I do agree on not getting enough football. They should abolish the pre-season and make those games count, they already charge you regular season prices for pre-season games anyways so make them really count

7. i agree... NFL dont play much at all...specially if u compare it the NHL. However it makes it more interesting watching 1 game instead of 3 .
    but i still want more football

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which PH is the best out of these 6???
    By tshaw024 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 12:58 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 06:27 PM
  3. Getting the best out of your food through nutrient combinations
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 10:19 AM
  4. Making the Best Out of a Bad Situation.
    By LowKeyLifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 12:43 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2003, 08:13 PM