Lebron continues his revenge tour tonight.....thinking triple double is on deck

2Burnt

Awards
Lebron gonna continue his post trade deadline MVP race.

2Burnt

Awards
Jordan still got him by a mile. But lebron wants to get that mile.

2Burnt

Awards
Im eating crow on this one. Was expecting better.

2Burnt

Awards
They just called lebron for travel. Didnt think that was possible. They must of forgot who invented the crab dribble.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They just called lebron for travel. Didnt think that was possible. They must of forgot who invented the crab dribble.
Cant wait for him to have 6 final losses.. Some number similar to MJ

Right now its 5 - simiñiarty to kobe

2Burnt

Awards
Pretty sure he'll never dethrone MJ because of the overall perception of 6 for 6 vs whatever lebron has right now or will ever have.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 for 7 i think

2Burnt

Awards
2 for 7 i think
Its something like that. Although i think its hard to quantify a player based on percentages of finals win/loss record. Too me, more finals appearances help his case. But that dosent seem to be the case for most. Like when Jordan first came back he lost in the eastern conference finals. But no one holds that against him. They just count 6 straight. Even though it really wasnt like that. But Im not of the mindset that lebron is better than MJ. I think he is on a magic or bird type level player. But not the goat.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t understand, so it’s better to lose BEFORE the finals than it is to lose in the finals? Jordan has more rings, but I’d say that going 2-5 in the finals in 7 years is preferable than going 2-0 in 7 years, as the later means you didn’t even make it to the finals five of the years. You still lost 5 seasons either way, but at least you won the conference finals to make it to the finals going 2-5 instead of 2-2 in the same number of years.

Charles Barkley must suck, much worse than Matt Bonner and all number of backup players with multiple rings.

Edit: Jordan’s real edge over James is 6 rings vs 2 more than it is their record in the finals.

2Burnt

Awards
I don’t understand, so it’s better to lose BEFORE the finals than it is to lose in the finals? Jordan has more rings, but I’d say that going 2-5 in the finals in 7 years is preferable than going 2-0 in 7 years, as the later means you didn’t even make it to the finals five of the years. You still lost 5 seasons either way, but at least you won the conference finals to make it to the finals going 2-5 instead of 2-2 in the same number of years.

Charles Barkley must suck, much worse than Matt Bonner and all number of backup players with multiple rings.

Edit: Jordan’s real edge over James is 6 rings vs 2 more than it is their record in the finals.
Couldnt have said it better. Robert Horry was clearly better than barkley cause its 7 to 0 in rings. That arguement doesnt hold weight. I understand rings matter. But that shouldn't be the end all of be all.

2Burnt

Awards
Brian windhorst and rachel nichols campaigning for another award to recognize Lebron. They say James Harden is mvp. But Lebron is making it difficult so we need a best player award.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeBron James is definitely leaving Cleveland. MJ is still the GOAT