How high can y'all jump?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As it says above, I'm curious as to what the standard is and how much of an impact leg presses, squats and calf raises(?) have

Me :
Weight 71.5kg
Jump height 60cm
From standing to squatting, then keeping my legs straight on the way up
Leg press 350kg for 7
Calf raises 250kg for 7

2Burnt

Awards
When I played ball I used jumpsoles to shoot up my vertical. Coupled with plyometrics. I always found leg presses to be best for myself, but of course squatting and additional calf work is needed.

2Burnt

Awards
Forgot too mention if using jumpsoles, you need mid or high tops. Which you probably already have if you play bball.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I can jump as HIGH as I want

Sometimes I jump to the moon

[video=youtube;-S9W9xZikkA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S9W9xZikkA[/video]

2Burnt

Awards
I can jump as HIGH as I want

Sometimes I jump to the moon

[video=youtube;-S9W9xZikkA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S9W9xZikkA[/video]
When I wear my air jordans and listen to "i believe i can fly", i too can jump to the moon.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeh ok well I can only jump 60cm with my Jordan's on so could y'all give me some hints on what exercises you do coz clearly I'm missing something ��

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you guys like crack or ice by chance? I heard people claim thy can jump hella high on that. I'm considering smashing some before every game from now on but I'd like to read some more reviews but I decide

2Burnt

Awards
Do you guys like crack or ice by chance? I heard people claim thy can jump hella high on that. I'm considering smashing some before every game from now on but I'd like to read some more reviews but I decide
Lawrence taylor smoked crack during games and he did alright. I wouldnt recommend it though.

Btw, 60 cm is pretty decent. Your not to far from dunking if you were my height.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lawrence taylor smoked crack during games and he did alright. I wouldnt recommend it though.

Btw, 60 cm is pretty decent. Your not to far from dunking if you were my height.
Thanks for the feedback Tbh being able to play 'alright' doesn't quite cut it for me. It's an awfully expensive supplement
How tall are you? I'm 5'8
A close friend's 6'5 but he doesn't have much of a jump and I can beat him to lofted balls half the time ����

2Burnt

Awards
6 ft. With just weight training and ballin, i could only reach 3/4 up the net. I started using jumpsoles and plyometrics. That got me to over the rim. After that i had to cut my playing weight from 173 to 165 to actually dunk. But my game suffered from it. So i concentrated on other parts of my game and havent dunked since.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today, I might be able to hit the net.. I'm 5'7" In high school, I was able to yank the rim down with both hands. The tendonitis of the knees set in.. Haven't been the same since.

2Burnt

Awards
Today, I might be able to hit the net.. I'm 5'7" In high school, I was able to yank the rim down with both hands. The tendonitis of the knees set in.. Haven't been the same since.
It sucks when it all goes away. I can shoot lights out. But cant leave the ground cause my knee cant handle the landing. So my jump shot has turned into a set shot.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

[video=youtube;soXMCkoWfQo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soXMCkoWfQo[/video]

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
No. It's cheap

[video=youtube;YN31ktUa2-w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN31ktUa2-w[/video]