Do the Cavs REALLY have a chance vs. this Warriors team?

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Just like the title states, do you see this year's version of the Cavs being able to beat the Warriors with Kevin Durant added?

If you're right, you will have written proof that you called it!

I personally think LeBron is an animal and will step up in the Finals (and not look like Game 3 vs. Boston) but I fear it won't be enough. Kyrie, LeBron, and Love will probably have to play out of their minds the whole series to win in 6 games or more. That being said, this Warriors team has had the luxury of playing teams missing important players and they are probably pretty exploitable in the paint.

Ugh, I don't feel confident, but I'm going with the Warriors in 6 games (but I really, really want the Durant move to not work and have Cleveland win).

Kostas007

Kostas007

Awards
I hope they do.

LeBron deserves 1 more

But Warriors have too much firepower.

If he pulls this one out=GOAT status

Not even debatable

2Burnt

Awards
I hope they do.

LeBron deserves 1 more

But Warriors have too much firepower.

If he pulls this one out=GOAT status

Not even debatable
I dont see him doing it. But he's got enough of a squad to make the warriors work for it. Maybe if draymond gets a suspension again it'll tilt the odds.

Kostas007

Kostas007

Awards
I dont see him doing it. But he's got enough of a squad to make the warriors work for it. Maybe if draymond gets a suspension again it'll tilt the odds.
Dray now knows the trap unfortunately.

He will be prepared.

I bet on LeBron this year.

If Rockets make Finals LeBron gets 4th ring

2Burnt

Awards
I hope it does.

LeBron deserves at least a 4th.

Do you believe Rockets can eliminate Warriors?
I think they're the only team with a shot at it. People dont seem to realize how good the rockets are.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't sleep on the Raptors in terms of the East. Everyone is talking about the Cavs and Celts, but Toronto has a special quality that I haven't seen in years past. That being said, I still think it's between the Warriors and Rockets overall.

2Burnt

Awards
I wouldn't sleep on the Raptors in terms of the East. Everyone is talking about the Cavs and Celts, but Toronto has a special quality that I haven't seen in years past. That being said, I still think it's between the Warriors and Rockets overall.
Derozan is super legit

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Supplements 25
RyanSwole Anabolics 15
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
Training Forum 2
hardgain3r Training Forum 22