2017 NFL Draft & Season Chat Thread

Page 2 of 41 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Superbowl trivia: In the SB era, only 2 quarterbacks have ever won the Lombardi with bottom 10 defenses (by points allowed). Anyone think they can guess who those two are?

  2. 2017 NFL Draft & Season Chat Thread


    Peyton and Brees?
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    sub'd for foozeball
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  4. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Peyton and Brees?
    I thought for sure you would have this, but no. Brees is an honorable mention, he won with the 20th ranked defense.

  5. Peyton and Favre
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
    •   
       


  6. A person with knowledge says Romo wants to play in Houston and isn't wanting to be paid like a top 5 QB.

    Texans Sign Romo, an OG, draft an OL, OT, and some DT depth. Instant contenders
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Peyton and Favre
    Wow, I'm really surprised that you missed it too!

    Favre had the #1 O and D for his 96 Superbowl.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Wow, I'm really surprised that you missed it too!

    Favre had the #1 O and D for his 96 Superbowl.
    I knew he had the #1 O but I couldn't remember his D that well. Had no idea it was ranked top 10
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
  9. 2017 NFL Draft & Season Chat Thread


    Oh. Wait. 2011 Giants were like 28 in defense. But they were super hot during playoffs which skews it for me
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  10. Oh so the Manning brothers?! Lol
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  11. Yep. Eli with the 25th and Peyton with the 23rd.

  12. Has there ever been a better sports family? I feel like I see it more on basketball, but I can't think of a family that has succeeded like them.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Yep. Eli with the 25th and Peyton with the 23rd.
    To be fair, Giants were playing top 10 defense in playoffs.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Has there ever been a better sports family? I feel like I see it more on basketball, but I can't think of a family that has succeeded like them.
    Curry's in basketball. Plumlee's in basketball. Fielder's in baseball. Griffey's in baseball. Venus and Serena in tennis. Molina's, Alou's and Alomar's in baseball.

    edit: not saying any of those are better; but Venus and Serena are probably the only ones hardware wise
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Curry's in basketball. Plumlee's in basketball. Fielder's in baseball. Griffey's in baseball. Venus and Serena in tennis. Molina's, Alou's and Alomar's in baseball.

    edit: not saying any of those are better; but Venus and Serena are probably the only ones hardware wise
    Great call on some of those. Especially the Tennis ladies
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  16. Eli is also the only QB to win with both his offensive and defensive rankings being outside of the top 10. (14th and 17th in 2007)

    Joe Namaths Jets were close (16th and 10th in 68) as were Flaccos Ravens (10th and 12th in 2012). Elis second SB win was almost in this same category with the 25th ranked D and 9th ranked O.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Eli is also the only QB to win with both his offensive and defensive rankings being outside of the top 10. (14th and 17th in 2007)

    Joe Namaths Jets were close (16th and 10th in 68) as were Flaccos Ravens (10th and 12th in 2012). Elis second SB win was almost in this same category with the 25th ranked D and 9th ranked O.
    Well I think this ends the debate. Eli Manning is the goat
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Well I think this ends the debate. Eli Manning is the goat
    GITOAT (Greatest Interception Thrower of all Time)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    GITOAT (Greatest Interception Thrower of all Time)
    No that's Brett Favre.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Well I think this ends the debate. Eli Manning is the goat
    That season (2007) you guys had the #4 ranked rushing attack in the NFL. 21st ranked passing attack is what brought you down lol.

  21. We released Victor Cruz. Sad to see him go. Hoping he does well on another team outside of NFCE
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Any other Bears fans out there I can commiserate with?

    Thankfully, I'm not a diehard fan at all, so I can joke about it lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Any other Bears fans out there I can commiserate with?

    Thankfully, I'm not a diehard fan at all, so I can joke about it lol.
    All diehard fans have committed suicide or changed teams in the Cutler era lol
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Any other Bears fans out there I can commiserate with?

    Thankfully, I'm not a diehard fan at all, so I can joke about it lol.
    Diehard Bears fan here. I don't think much will change as long as the McCaskey family owns them. I hope they don't waste the #3 pick on a qb.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    All diehard fans have committed suicide or changed teams in the Cutler era lol
    Was never Cutler's fault. Too many offensive coordinator changes and OLine changes. He never got a chance. I'd have a poor attitude too if I was leaning new offenses every other year.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best players in the NFL draft
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-08-2015, 07:06 PM
  2. NFL draft
    By warnerve in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 07:55 AM
  3. 2007 Nfl Draft
    By Chad in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 12:47 AM
  4. List of Players Gone to the '07 NFL Draft
    By jmh80 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 08:51 PM
  5. NFL draft
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-28-2003, 05:07 PM
Log in
Log in