BOXING

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah, my favorite boxer to watch atm....good defense but he takes chances and does get hit, but no one wants to fight him-he breaks guys down then makes them look stupid slow.
    Yeah thanks for mentioning this guy! I like him because it's always fun watching someone this talented at their craft. He is mad fast and throws good combos. He punches hard enough too. I like how he can dodge punches well, but he doesn't seem scared to get hit and may even let it happen sometimes.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Yeah thanks for mentioning this guy! I like him because it's always fun watching someone this talented at their craft. He is mad fast and throws good combos. He punches hard enough too. I like how he can dodge punches well, but he doesn't seem scared to get hit and may even let it happen sometimes.
    this is what makes him much more entertaining to watch than Floyd...
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this is what makes him much more entertaining to watch than Floyd...
    Floyd was never entertaining! I only watched him in hopes he would get knocked out. But, your right defensively he would never put himself out there for that to happen. He may be a very dumb person, but in the ring he is as smart as they come.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Floyd was never entertaining! I only watched him in hopes he would get knocked out. But, your right defensively he would never put himself out there for that to happen. He may be a very dumb person, but in the ring he is as smart as they come.
    exactly!!

    I am hoping lomachenko fights again soon. if he can find someone willing!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    exactly!!

    I am hoping lomachenko fights again soon. if he can find someone willing!!!!
    I wouldn't be suprised if people start ducking this guy.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I wouldn't be suprised if people start ducking this guy.
    lol...they already are!!!

    it's going to be hard to find top notch fighters willing to go against him. gary Russell jr was very highly ranked and he got schooled--just like walters and sosa.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  7. I hate Chavez jr....but it would be really cool if he would beat canelo----not going to hold my breath, but if the odds are good enough I might put a few bucks on jr...
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  8. Type Vasyl Lomachenko-the artist into YouTube! Great video on him.
  9. BOXING


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I hate Chavez jr....but it would be really cool if he would beat canelo----not going to hold my breath, but if the odds are good enough I might put a few bucks on jr...
    Canelo handles Chavez jr IMO!!! I don't see JR taking that match-up.

    It would be a good fight to watch though.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Canelo handles Chavez jr IMO!!! I don't see JR taking that match-up.

    It would be a good fight to watch though.
    i agree...but like I said if odds are good enough I might put down $50....I had $100 on douglas beating Tyson, I think the payoff was 50-1.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Canelo handles Chavez jr IMO!!! I don't see JR taking that match-up.

    It would be a good fight to watch though.
    i agree...but like I said if odds are good enough I might put down $50....I had $100 on douglas beating Tyson, I think the payoff was 50-1.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  12. if you didn't watch the dirrell fight last night-do it!!!

    it is must see tv!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  13. manny was robbed!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  14. I see lomachenko is scheduled to fight again next month!!!!

    if you haven't saw him yet this is your chance!!!

    no ppv, espn!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  15. I'm hoping mikey Garcia puts a hurting on broner...very good chance of this happening although word is broner is training hard and taking this fight seriously---Garcia always takes his fights seriously!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  16. lomachenko fights tonight on espn....this is the fighter to watch!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lomachenko fights tonight on espn....this is the fighter to watch!!!
    I'm watching!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lomachenko fights tonight on espn....this is the fighter to watch!!!
    Vasyl Lomanchenko is a magician.
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by HTGduck View Post
    Vasyl Lomanchenko is a magician.
    I agree, but the fight last night was pretty damn boring. He did try to make it exciting though.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I agree, but the fight last night was pretty damn boring. He did try to make it exciting though.
    I am hoping for a gervanta davis fight...but lomachenko is promoted by bob arum and davis by Floyd...bob and Floyd have bad blood-but hey, money talks!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  21. looks like cotto is finally going to retire after Saturdays fight, seems like he has been around for ever...king of the liver punch!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  22. RIGO VERSUS LOMO Saturday night on espn....even if not a hardcore boxing fan I highly recommend checking this one out!!!

    I hate boxing on espn, commercial cutaways are a pita but this one is a real gem!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  23. linares versus lomachenko this weekend!!!


    should be entertaining...I don't see linares quiting on the stool!!!

    lomo wins on points unanimous decision.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  24. Agree with all your points bigT! It will be an entertaining fight and Lomo takes it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Agree with all your points bigT! It will be an entertaining fight and Lomo takes it.
    yup...should be a good one!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. box squats anyone?
    By kelsey in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2004, 12:04 AM
  2. box squats
    By 2gcorey in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-03-2004, 01:12 AM
  3. Rack and Box Squats
    By iron addict in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2003, 05:16 PM
  4. Article On Box Squatting
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 01:09 AM
  5. X-box or Playstation 2
    By good_guye28 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-23-2003, 11:07 PM
Log in
Log in