2016 NFL Thread

Page 70 of 70 First ... 686970
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Dungy was on "Pro Football Talk Live" on Wednesday to explain that the Colts, like all other teams, did steal signals, but never cheated.
    Sam Shields released by Packers after series of concussions
    Giants re-sign Steve Spagnuolo after defense rebounds in '16
    Eagles release CB Leodis McKelvin
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Dungy was on "Pro Football Talk Live" on Wednesday to explain that the Colts, like all other teams, did steal signals, but never cheated.
    LOL
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
    •   
       


  3. James Starks was released by the Pack yesterday or the day before too I believe.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html
  4. 2016 NFL Thread


    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    LOL
    Every team in many sports try to steal signs during the game. If a basketball coach figures out one of the opposing team's plays, they tell their players the play. If a dugout coach picks up signs from the 3rd base coach in baseball, they adjust their defensive/pitching strategy accordingly. What makes you think football is somehow free of people trying to guess/"steal" plays/signs during the game?

    Imo that is different than "spygate" aka taping opposing team's practices. Or "deflategate" aka knowingly breaking the rules so your receivers can catch the ball.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Every team in many sports try to steal signs during the game. If a basketball coach figures out one of the opposing team's plays, they tell their players the play. If a dugout coach picks up signs from the 3rd base coach in baseball, they adjust their defensive/pitching strategy accordingly. What makes you think football is somehow free of people trying to guess/"steal" plays/signs during the game?

    Imo that is different than "spygate" aka taping opposing team's practices. Or "deflategate" aka knowingly breaking the rules so your receivers can catch the ball.
    So, it's okay to steal signs and stuff as long as you don't record them? That's a very fine line.

    Deflategate is total BS. That was a crusade with no proof.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    So, it's okay to steal signs and stuff as long as you don't record them? That's a very fine line.

    Deflategate is total BS. That was a crusade with no proof.
    Well, 1 was against the rules, the other wasn't.

    There is a big difference between catching on to signals during a game and spending a week memorizing them before the game.

    I agree about the deflated balls.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    So, it's okay to steal signs and stuff as long as you don't record them? That's a very fine line.

    Deflategate is total BS. That was a crusade with no proof.
    I can agree about "deflategate". But yes, there is a huge difference between catching onto signs during the game or even past games (bc if they dont make any changes whatsoever thats really on them) vs recording their practices and learning their play calls, signs, or audibles lol. Thatd be like recording another team's spring training practice where they go over their signs vs picking them up while you're playing them...i think the difference is pretty clear cut.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  8. On balls, one man's perspective:

    "Everybody has a preference. Some guys like them round, some guys like them thin, some guys like them tacky, some guys like them brand new, some guys like old balls. They’re all different. … It’s a very individual thing."


    Anybody wanna guess who said it?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    On balls, one man's perspective:

    "Everybody has a preference. Some guys like them round, some guys like them thin, some guys like them tacky, some guys like them brand new, some guys like old balls. They’re all different. … It’s a very individual thing."


    Anybody wanna guess who said it?
    https://youtu.be/xT9pygVQwgk

  10. I don't care about deflate gate but how can anyone downplay spygate? The NFL literally investigated, found evidence to show they were guilty, and destroyed the evidence without fully releasing it?

    If I was a betting man I would say it is because the integrity of the league would come into question and they league could potentially lose money.

    Patriots are a great team, but I will always question the validity of the first few superbowls. Many players have spoken up on this who played them too.

    Sorry for ranting, I just don't get how this is okay with people. And then comes the "well two wrongs make a right" arguments. I think its horse ****.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    I don't care about deflate gate but how can anyone downplay spygate? The NFL literally investigated, found evidence to show they were guilty, and destroyed the evidence without fully releasing it?

    If I was a betting man I would say it is because the integrity of the league would come into question and they league could potentially lose money.

    Patriots are a great team, but I will always question the validity of the first few superbowls. Many players have spoken up on this who played them too.

    Sorry for ranting, I just don't get how this is okay with people. And then comes the "well two wrongs make a right" arguments. I think its horse ****.
    I imagine it's because they are Pats fans or Brady fans.

    The fact is, over the period from 2000-2007 they illegally filmed the practices of the opposing teams for over 40 different games.

    No one knows what all was filmed. No one knows which games were filmed.

    To say they didn't cheat is an outright lie. Have they since? I don't believe so. However, they most certainly did in the past.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    After 1st playoff berth since '02, Raiders give Jack Del Rio new deal and 4 year contract
    Washington's John Ross to have labrum surgery after combine
    Greg Robinson, the former No. 2 overall pick who has struggled at left tackle throughout his three-year career, remains "a big part" of the Los Angeles Rams' plans moving forward, new coach Sean McVay said Friday.
    Falcons name Marquand Manuel defensive coordinator
    Former Bucs head coach Raheem Morris has been named wide receivers coach, offensive passing game coordinator and assistant head coach for the Falcons.

    Jerry Jones doesn't want to think about the possibility of Tony Romo playing for another NFC team.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  13. Did a mock draft simulator. Pretty solid for NYG - OJ Howard, Patrick Mahomes, Donta Foreman, Deshon Hall, Kendall Beckworth, Charles Walker, Deatrich Wise.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Did a mock draft simulator. Pretty solid for NYG - OJ Howard, Patrick Mahomes, Donta Foreman, Deshon Hall, Kendall Beckworth, Charles Walker, Deatrich Wise.
    Have a link to that simulator?
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Have a link to that simulator?
    http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett has withdrawn from a group of NFL players planning to visit Israel next week.
    Myles Garrett, projected to be the No. 1 overall pick in this year's NFL draft, says he won't be attending the event (Thats ridiculous IMO)

    Some History:
    25 Years Ago Today: The Atlanta Falcons trade a quarterback named Brett Favre to the Green Bay Packers.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Lots of trade talk about Tony Romo possibly going to Denver or Houston

    Garoppollo from NE is very high on the trade table too with consideration to Cleveland , Houston and Denver

    Blount wants to stay in NE

    Bills Tyrod Taylor has 27.5 million due in march says he has recovered fine from groin surgery

    Bears want to move cutler and seeking a trade

    Phil Rivers makes it clear he wants to stay in SD as QB
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  19. I think I read that they can drop romo after 6/1 and they can spread cap hit out across three years prior take hit "lump sum" this year. I don't see anyone willing to trade for him with his health.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    I think I read that they can drop romo after 6/1 and they can spread cap hit out across three years prior take hit "lump sum" this year. I don't see anyone willing to trade for him with his health.
    Move talk to the 2017 thread

    2017 NFL Draft & Season Chat Thread
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NFL PLAYOFF THREAD!!!!
    By neofrost83 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 04:51 PM
  2. Official NFL Football Thread
    By jweave23 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 04:15 PM
  3. Are all the previous threads gone?
    By Gmonkey in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 04:50 PM
  4. Curt2go's cycle thread....
    By curt2go in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 09:34 PM
  5. First test thread...
    By Chemo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-06-2002, 11:03 PM
Log in
Log in