nfl combines

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
anyone watching?

watched past episodes of undrafted on the NFL network the other night- believe it was from 2 years ago, but dam. how anyone who isnt drafted and believes they have a chance against those odds, credit for anyone trying to do that

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll watch when I'm home. Sadly, I am one of those NFL junkies that allows the NFL to justify having coverage of every little thing. I like to watch the potential prospects that I have seen in mock drafts for my team.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'll watch when I'm home. Sadly, I am one of those NFL junkies that allows the NFL to justify having coverage of every little thing. I like to watch the potential prospects that I have seen in mock drafts for my team.
yea,

tell you this much, red zone got me into watching more games- nfl network, life of a football player etc- at night with 1575 channels of bullsh1yt on, at least we have the combine lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't get into this NFL off season. As a Cubs fan, I'm just impatiently waiting for first pitch.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I can't get into this NFL off season. As a Cubs fan, I'm just impatiently waiting for first pitch.
yea, even the announcers are saying the same thing. no big QB's a few DT, TE and WR- thats it

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
cubs look good this year too. high predictions- wanna call it now?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NFL makes Sunday's more enjoyable

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NFL makes Sunday's more enjoyable
no the redzone makes it more enjoyable- im a giants fan but phil simms needs to build a bridge to the dessert and jump off- i cant stand him. im old enough to remember john and pat doing the games. the 49 v dallas games or GB lions on thanksgiving. those were the days

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I hope you guys didn't see the Chris Jones 40.
you mean this
[video=youtube;hnjomZ37Jxw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnjomZ37Jxw[/video]

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no the redzone makes it more enjoyable- im a giants fan but phil simms needs to build a bridge to the dessert and jump off- i cant stand him. im old enough to remember john and pat doing the games. the 49 v dallas games or GB lions on thanksgiving. those were the days
I've watched games on mute for the past 5 yrs. No pregame, no halftime, no post game, no announcers. It has made the games so much more enjoyable!