Hocky fans 2015-2016 killer line ups

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Wheres all you diehard hockey fans at ??lets talk about this seasons prospect's. ..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bro, you're speaking my language ha. Penguins all day. Trade party just today

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
[video]https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/L0z2TiMIiidKHO2yNx8bSkF3KIo=/1400x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3914334/pensprojectedroster.0.JPG[/video]

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Its gonna be a good year ill b able to watch every game

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Penguins are gonna warm the bench thats it
I dont know... they've fixed a lot of whats been wrong with this team in the last few years with their moves this and last summer. The fact that we will have 3-4 lines that actually have some form of reasonable offensive talent is a huge upgrade over the old approach of 2 lines with superstars and 2 lines of traffic cones that play some defense.

Boston though... woof. You guys need to just bite the bullet and fully rebuild. Half-assing a rebuild is a recipe for years of disaster.

I'm hoping I can watch a good bit of games but with all my travel its gonna be a lot harder. Might need to invest in gamecenter or something similar.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I dont know... they've fixed a lot of whats been wrong with this team in the last few years with their moves this and last summer. The fact that we will have 3-4 lines that actually have some form of reasonable offensive talent is a huge upgrade over the old approach of 2 lines with superstars and 2 lines of traffic cones that play some defense.

Boston though... woof. You guys need to just bite the bullet and fully rebuild. Half-assing a rebuild is a recipe for years of disaster.

I'm hoping I can watch a good bit of games but with all my travel its gonna be a lot harder. Might need to invest in gamecenter or something similar.
If you have access to wifi and or a laptop i can link u to some sat feeds i get all my ufc and hockey links from the same site. I can watch the games on my cell . If u use android. U need the photon browser.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Boston needs some wingers that can wing it these young dudes are great for speed but they have no foundation. Remember p p ulf Samuelson and mario lemiux and jaromir jagr . Bb had neely borque sweeny ? Those were guys with foundation.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you have access to wifi and or a laptop i can link u to some sat feeds i get all my ufc and hockey links from the same site. I can watch the games on my cell . If u use android. U need the photon browser.
pm me the site

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I read something about no contact hockey, and how they want this idea to catch on to the NHL. In my view that would be killing the last real sport america has. If it happens I guess it's on to rugby only.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I read something about no contact hockey, and how they want this idea to catch on to the NHL. In my view that would be killing the last real sport america has. If it happens I guess it's on to rugby only.
That would totally ruin 100 or more years worth of a sport tradition . My entire blood line played at one time or another. Hitting is a big part of the games and attraction . I really dont know what to say on that.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
if this happens, i'll be looking for a bridge to jump off of or shooting spree to go on... what a dumb idea. people are such pansies nowadays.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Yeah, it seems the pansies of America won't stop until everything is nice and PC for everyone. It wouldn't even be hockey anymore. Sure it can't happen. Maybe a separate league for no contact. LOL Sure that wouldn't last long.
Far too much tradition in hockey for various countries. Fact it was even written about makes me ill though.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah, it seems the pansies of America won't stop until everything is nice and PC for everyone. It wouldn't even be hockey anymore. Sure it can't happen. Maybe a separate league for no contact. LOL Sure that wouldn't last long.
Far too much tradition in hockey for various countries. Fact it was even written about makes me ill though.
Remember the Hartford whalers ??

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Makes me think of the Washington REDSKINS in the NFL. Is there nothing else going on in the world? They have to spend their energy on that..really?!?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Makes me think of the Washington REDSKINS in the NFL. Is there nothing else going on in the world? They have to spend their energy on that..really?!?
Haha no one was offended for years . Redskins wasnt the problem it was the picture. But damn thats sports. Look at the wake forest deacon demons is that gonna change too or the blue devils . What about the red sox i have red sox iam offended no gtfo dont even go there . Is exactly wat i would say to anyone protests the name change of a sports team . I have Irish-American friends not one ever said Celtics is offensive. These people should focus on other aspects of the game ... smmfh lol . Sorry for the rant but if u read that in Don Johnsons voice you would lol too !

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
yeah, I'm just not really into football or baseball unless I'm watching live. I'm having hockey withdrawals!!!
Yea . May sound odd , but I know the feeling. My son plays . I played . My dad played. Seems like off season is spent in a slow torturing manner.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
hey guys, wanna know what its like to see your team win the cup? hahaha

single. digit. days. left...

World cup was fun tho for a little precursor. team north america was hella fun to watch

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Dont say the word "cup" around a blues fan. We will cry lol. Doesnt matter what sport or event you refer to, we are forced into tears.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You have to admit we have a damn good team each year. Oshie is gone, yes, but we still have a damn good team.
you guys really do... definintely what I would consider a perennial underachiever tho.

Interested to see how things change without backes.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
you guys really do... definintely what I would consider a perennial underachiever tho.

Interested to see how things change without backes.
Thank God we have Tarasenko, he's extremely talented.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't you all know this is a Blackhawks year. We're on an every other year schedule ;)

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
As a Blues fan, of course you do lol
Just kiddin, youre probably cool. But when i got to a Cards game or Ballpark village and i see guys wearing Blackhawk stuff i just know they are going to get into it with a blues fan lol.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just kiddin, youre probably cool. But when i got to a Cards game or Ballpark village and i see guys wearing Blackhawk stuff i just know they are going to get into it with a blues fan lol.
Lol blues this year are quick

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
I will say though, since no one in real life can prove ive said this.....I dislike the blackhawks just a little bit less ever since Shaw has been traded. I hated him. Crawford is a damn good goalie too from what ive seen. Blues v. Hawks games are the best to watch

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will say though, since no one in real life can prove ive said this.....I dislike the blackhawks just a little bit less ever since Shaw has been traded. I hated him. Crawford is a damn good goalie too from what ive seen. Blues v. Hawks games are the best to watch
How many guys can headbutt a puck in? Crawford is amazing and will kick ass all year, but as soon as he has an off game, people are yelling to pull him...and it's mostly "fans" that jump on in the playoffs. If it helps, I've been stuck down in Dallas now for 3 years in Stars country.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe we can agree to hate the Cubs :)

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
How many guys can headbutt a puck in? Crawford is amazing and will kick ass all year, but as soon as he has an off game, people are yelling to pull him...and it's mostly "fans" that jump on in the playoffs. If it helps, I've been stuck down in Dallas now for 3 years in Stars country.
Stars and cubs suck, but in different ways
Maybe we can agree to hate the Cubs :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Cubs have enough fans, neither one of you are needed.

:D

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's on tonight!!!