AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say that I am overall happy with the Jets draft. Picked up Leonard at 6, traded a 5th round draft pick for Brandon Marshall, and a 7th round for a young running back that almost got 1,000 yards last season. The one thing I wish they did was draft Sean Manion over Petty.

I watched the combine and fell in love with Manion. He throws such a nice ball and is on time. Believe me when I say he will be the next top 5 or 7 QB.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty happy with Bears draft.

I did want them to go defense in 1st, but they took best player available in White. He should fill the loss of the headcase Marshall. (Sorry Ant)

Then 2nd Round I'm a little concerned they passed up on Gregory, but then again so did a lot of teams.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Big time Niners fan here. We drafted good players but I don't think we drafted the proper positions. Our second pick was a reaction to Seattle's acquisition of Jimmy Graham. We needed to bolster the offensive line and receiving corps with a high pick. I love Beckham-Green and think he was worth a risk with a high pick. I'm gonna play Niners GM and say I'd trade down from 17 to the low first round and get an extra 3-4 rounder. I'd then proceed to take Beckham-Green. I liked AJ Cann with the second pick to replace Iupati or at the very least add depth to the O-Line. We didn't need any tight ends and they drafted 2 of them. Smelter is great value at WR but that's only if he recovers from a torn ACL.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hectic offseason for your Niners!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
???? go niners!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big time Niners fan here. We drafted good players but I don't think we drafted the proper positions. Our second pick was a reaction to Seattle's acquisition of Jimmy Graham. We needed to bolster the offensive line and receiving corps with a high pick. I love Beckham-Green and think he was worth a risk with a high pick. I'm gonna play Niners GM and say I'd trade down from 17 to the low first round and get an extra 3-4 rounder. I'd then proceed to take Beckham-Green. I liked AJ Cann with the second pick to replace Iupati or at the very least add depth to the O-Line. We didn't need any tight ends and they drafted 2 of them. Smelter is great value at WR but that's only if he recovers from a torn ACL.
I'm curious to see how your defense looks with all of the retirements. The Smith retirement yesterday did not help.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
still cannot get over Patrick Willis retiring another Barry sanders with a career that had too much left in the tank but respectable at the same time

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know it's just preseason, but go glad football is back on TV!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it's just preseason, but go glad football is back on TV!
I'm even watching games that my team isn't playing in. Shows how much I missed it.

Kevin White, the 7th overall pick for the Bears is out at least 6 weeks. Needs shin surgery.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for reminder. This Bears season sucks.

Go Cubs

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea thanks ant, lol. Gonna be a rough season for the bears. Here's hoping for a good fantasy season at least!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True. Time to trade Cutler to you guys, so him and BMarsh can have awkward reunion.