NCAA Tourney

size

Awards
  • Established
Who wants to set up an NCAA tourney online for AM members?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
down like a clown - charlie brown

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

size

Awards
  • Established
ESPN and the name as anabolicminds is not a good idea in my opinion.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

size

Awards
  • Established
Please forgive my ignorance but where/how do I log in?

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I did my bracket.

Is it just me... or is it fun to say Gonzaga!?

:icon_lol:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yup ESPN, the link should work...
UNC's bracket is really competitive.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Starts tomorrow. :D March Madness is always a thing of beauty. My favorite sporting event anytime of the year hands down, even though bowl season is awesome as well. UNC will have a tough time getting to the Final Four imo, really good bracket.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yup i think we should keep it at just 1 entry each

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Theres only like 7 of us, w can do better than that cant we?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Didn't see Bama and Pitt goin down today, gotta love tourney time.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh, your not the only one Scott, check out Deoudes59's bracket :lol: . Texas loss suprised me as well. And the zags struggled pretty bad too.

size

Awards
  • Established
UW-Mil... :D However, this is a rollercoaster. I am happy one minute and pissed the next.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Oh, your not the only one Scott, check out Deoudes59's bracket :lol: . Texas loss suprised me as well. And the zags struggled pretty bad too.
haha my bracket is in flames, maybe I could win it - if Wake does.
otherwise this is my worst performance ever. EVER :frustrate

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes, UTEP did foil my plans
I picked also pitsburgh to go into the sweet 16 over the huskies
so much for that.
all in all Im pleased so far
picking lsu over UAB was dumb though

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The NC State and UNCC game was good today. UNCC was up by about 20 right off the start and State came back. I went to UNCC for awhile, kinda hoping they would pull it out, but seeing as how State played strong at the end of the season and UNCC lost their last 3 games, should've picked State. Even though I think UNCC is still a better team. :frustrate Looks like Oakland has there hands full

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
The NC State and UNCC game was good today. UNCC was up by about 20 right off the start and State came back. I went to UNCC for awhile, kinda hoping they would pull it out, but seeing as how State played strong at the end of the season and UNCC lost their last 3 games, should've picked State. Even though I think UNCC is still a better team. :frustrate Looks like Oakland has there hands full
I completely forgot about NC state's run at the end of the season. I figured that game was a toss up.Texas was the team that pissed me off. Weren't they in top 10 at the beginning of the season? They suck. I don't know anything about oakland but i hope they at least put up a fight. I found out they were getting 28 points and I jumped all over it.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
UCF is really playing hard (vs. UCONN), UCONN has played well too.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I completely forgot about NC state's run at the end of the season. I figured that game was a toss up.Texas was the team that pissed me off. Weren't they in top 10 at the beginning of the season? They suck. I don't know anything about oakland but i hope they at least put up a fight. I found out they were getting 28 points and I jumped all over it.
Yeah I was suprised at Texas going out soon. Figured they would've really stepped it up. I didn't pick them(UNC) to win it all but I hope they do. I sincerely think they have the best team in the NCAA when playing well and obviously best group of players talent wise (talent wise), but they have been known to choke in the tourney. In 98' they really should've went further, and I thought that was one of the best teams UNC has ever had. Carter and Jamison, but hey just shows you talent only goes so far. I'm suprised there are only 7 people in this thing, NCAA bball must not be that big in the rest of the country, it's like a fucking religeon here. I skipped my last 2 classes just to make sure I saw all of the UNC game. Hope nothing was assigned today. :nono:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
UNC took care of business for sure

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well **** there goes my bracket. I had Syracuse going to the Big Dance and playing the Illioni. Your not the only one now Deoudes!

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Size, Louisville barely escaped :p . Lots of really close games this year.

Last edited:
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Fucking Bucknell is up 4 over Kansas w/ 1:40 left!!!!!!!!!

Who in the hell is Bucknell?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
A rich kid Private School in Southern PA
WHOOOO!!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wow, Bucknell pulling the 1st 14 seed upset since Harold "The Show" Arceneaux and Weber State in '99.

I honestly had no fucking clue who, where, what this school was. And they beat Kansas???

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My bracket has been in the trash since the Syracuse loss. Wow unbelievable. At least my Badgers have a decent chance now with Bucknell, hopefully they're wore out.. :cheers:

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
All I need is 1 more upset and half of my elite eight will be out by the second round. This sucks. I can't remember a tourney with this many early upsets.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
washington looked good against a moderately good Pacific team. Bogut of Utah is really good - great footwork for 7'0 245lbs

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All I need is 1 more upset and half of my elite eight will be out by the second round. This sucks. I can't remember a tourney with this many early upsets.
Your right man, Oklahoma went out today too. Over half my sweet sixteen teams are eliminated. Im impressed with Size's UW-Mil pick. They look like a really good team, just haven't seen them play at all. It's usually ACC or bust around these parts, so even though I didn't pick Wake or UNC, I'm still pulling for them. As for Duke - MEH. :rasp:

Last edited:

size

Awards
  • Established
I really like Washington; they are fast and everybody can shoot. Before any brackets came out, I was predicting a washington louisville final. I was sad when i saw the brackets.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Wake Forrest - West Virginia
What a game
Wake didnt play defense, and West Virginia was unreal.