Texans and/or Eagles fans

  1. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Texans and/or Eagles fans


    please no hate. i dont care if you hate them or not just dont post it on here or you will be negged. Thank you in advance.

    A good friend of mine who is in school at University of Texas for sports journalism and I are going to be starting up a website/blog for the Texans and Eagles. He will be covering the Texans, I will be covering the eagles. This will also be useful for fantasy football. We will give our opinions on various topics like position battles, injuries, position depth, game reviews (we both watch All-22 tape but we arent scouts lol) and stuff like that. We will also post links to topics other professional writers have written on topics that we cover or dont cover. We will post tweets of breaking news from the teams or football in general. I know some people are die hard fans but just dont have the time to keep up with it all. We are here to help. This will be the go to website for you texans or eagles fans and get all the information you need. Thanks in advance for keeping this thread professional. I will update this thread once the site is up.

  2. New Member
    CaptForest's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    62
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

    Chip Kelly is so smart but just a few tough breaks and then manning what can you say?
  3. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptForest View Post
    Chip Kelly is so smart but just a few tough breaks and then manning what can you say?
    Its going to take time. Rome wasnt built in one day. He has only had one offseason to get "his guys" that he drafts/signs. The rest of the team is from andy reid. We are going from a wide 9 front scheme to a 2 gap 3-4 scheme modeled after the steelers D. Its going to take some time. Most of the players on D that we signed in free agency are simply stop gaps until we get the right players in draft/free agency. Plus our offense is without Maclin. that hurts. Cooper isnt getting as much separation as he should on routes but he is a very solid run blocker for shady and co.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    av6258's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    19268
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    87.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    Its going to take time. Rome wasnt built in one day. He has only had one offseason to get "his guys" that he drafts/signs. The rest of the team is from andy reid. We are going from a wide 9 front scheme to a 2 gap 3-4 scheme modeled after the steelers D. Its going to take some time. Most of the players on D that we signed in free agency are simply stop gaps until we get the right players in draft/free agency. Plus our offense is without Maclin. that hurts. Cooper isnt getting as much separation as he should on routes but he is a very solid run blocker for shady and co.
    Gotta agree with you on all of this, except the fact that Riley Cooper is a straight up bum. He might as well be a FB because all he can do is block. But such a huge liability in the passing game; slow with no separation. It's like you are playing down a receiver.
  5. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post
    Gotta agree with you on all of this, except the fact that Riley Cooper is a straight up bum. He might as well be a FB because all he can do is block. But such a huge liability in the passing game; slow with no separation. It's like you are playing down a receiver.
    so you disagree with saying everything i said? I stated that Cooper can not create separation vs DBs.... but he can block. I understand he needs to be upgraded. Maclin was supposed to be there. Next man up. This year Chip is trying to see who are the long term answers. Expect many cuts this off season.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. biotest surge and/or imitations
    By Pfunk47 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 08:16 PM
  2. Stacking and/or cycling
    By upkalan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-31-2004, 01:21 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 06:30 PM
  4. What are the benefits of using the Sauna and/or the Steam Room?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 06:32 AM
  5. Chemo and/or other 1,4-Andro and r-ALA users
    By DevilSmack in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 10:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in