TEBOW on the PATS?!?

  1. Registered User
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,084
    Answers
    0

    TEBOW on the PATS?!?


    Tebow just inked a two year deal to play for New England! Here’s the thing though he is signed on to play both tight end and QB. Do you think this will be good for him and turn him into a full time player? Or do you think he is just getting signed on to keep Gronk on the "Righteous Path"
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!


  2. Registered User
    rugger48's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,061
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Tebow just inked a two year deal to play for New England! Here’s the thing though he is signed on to play both tight end and QB. Do you think this will be good for him and turn him into a full time player? Or do you think he is just getting signed on to keep Gronk on the "Righteous Path"
    Ballard has more to do with being gronk's back up then tebow.

    This is just the pats taking advantage of an upside situation.
  3. Registered User
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,084
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Ballard has more to do with being gronk's back up then tebow.

    This is just the pats taking advantage of an upside situation.
    Gronk is going to be lucky to play this year with the amount of times he has gone under the knife. Can you imagine a Tebow to Brady pass or some nonsense like that! I bet they picked him up for cheep though. Old B.B will put him to good use. Probably a lot better than the toe sucker!
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    rugger48's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,061
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

    Gronk is going to be lucky to play this year with the amount of times he has gone under the knife. Can you imagine a Tebow to Brady pass or some nonsense like that! I bet they picked him up for cheep though. Old B.B will put him to good use. Probably a lot better than the toe sucker!
    Gronk will be fine, tebow will be lucky to be active for 16 games. They have 4 other Tes on the roster and they only kept 2 active qbs on the roster last year. Mcdaniels is probably why he is even getting a chance to be on the roster.
  5. Registered User
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,084
    Answers
    0

    Ya his old coach pulled some strings for sure but hey signed a two year deal so the team has some semi long term interest in him. Im interested to see how they use him. I know he is not really a good QB he does have NFL potential based on his size and athleticism alone.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  6. Registered User
    rugger48's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,061
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Ya his old coach pulled some strings for sure but hey signed a two year deal so the team has some semi long term interest in him. Im interested to see how they use him. I know he is not really a good QB he does have NFL potential based on his size and athleticism alone.
    2 year contract with no guarantees, he can be cut at anytime.
  7. Registered User
    daddyjaws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    101
    Answers
    0

    He'll be joining Gronk on the injured list this season...Got money on it.
  8. Registered User
    av6258's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    163
    Answers
    0

    Tebow just got cut this morning. I think it's the end of the line for him in the league. Time to move on to Canada
  9. Registered User
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,084
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post
    Tebow just got cut this morning. I think it's the end of the line for him in the league. Time to move on to Canada
    I think he would do well playing arena ball
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  10. Registered User
    Swanson52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,075
    Answers
    0

    I think he'd do well to just walk away and focus on ministering and speaking engagements.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  11. Registered User
    CaptForest's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    68
    Answers
    0

    I am not a pat fan but i am sad that tim tebow did not work out over there.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Losing to much weight on the face..
    By belbs75 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 10:37 PM
  2. new guy on the block
    By b-boy in forum Pics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 01:55 PM
  3. Well Well Well...theres a new Tren on the market
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 12:47 PM
  4. Another take on the recent busts
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 02:35 PM
  5. Your thoughts on the Colorado Experiment
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 06:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in