Raul Ibanez...

1. Unbreakable

Talking Raul Ibanez...

...enough said!

Oh...BTW

How do you know it's October in NY?

A-Rod is 1 for 13!!!
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

2. Well, ARod is on his way out and Raul ran out of gas like the rest, unfortunately. #28 will have to wait till next year
  3. Unbreakable

Lot's of free agents this off-season. Might be an enirely different face of the Yankees next season.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Lot's of free agents this off-season. Might be an enirely different face of the Yankees next season.

Yeah, looks that way, as long as it's for the better

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone
    Well, ARod is on his way out and Raul ran out of gas like the rest, unfortunately. #28 will have to wait till next year
    Celtics ur favorite b-ball team?
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

6. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Celtics ur favorite b-ball team?
    Actually, I don't have a favorite anymore. There are a few teams that I like in the NBA

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone
    Well, ARod is on his way out and Raul ran out of gas like the rest, unfortunately. #28 will have to wait till next year
    I know this is depressing, but a-rod is going nowhere.