1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

2012 College Football season

National Signing day right around the corner!! How's your teams looking? My Michigan Wolverines look like they're going to have a top 10, if not top 5 class this year!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.67%

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    National Signing day right around the corner!! How's your teams looking? My Michigan Wolverines look like they're going to have a top 10, if not top 5 class this year!!
    I think we didn't do too bad this year. We are still gonna have some serious holes in the secondary though. Lots of new talent that hasn't had playing time. We shall see.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.22%

Muschamp is conjouring up a highly rated class as well. God knows we need it!
    Good luck up there in Michigan "enhanced" with our old pal Urban meyer beating the recruiting trials in the Big Ten.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%

Quote Originally Posted by OldGator
    Muschamp is conjouring up a highly rated class as well. God knows we need it!
    Good luck up there in Michigan "enhanced" with our old pal Urban meyer beating the recruiting trials in the Big Ten.
    Dude, as soon as he signed w/ "Ohio" I knew we were gonna lose some recruits. Sure enough, we lost a good rb to them! Faaacckk!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Pretty worried about it. Although, if Bama finishes at #2, pretty sure we'll get a rematch.

Btw, you guys heard about the new LSU BCS Commemorative Mastercard?

Les Miles and no points.
    RTR.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%

Quote Originally Posted by rubberring
    Btw, you guys heard about the new LSU BCS Commemorative Mastercard?

Les Miles and no points.
    Lmfao!! Priceless dude!!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.05%
    RTR.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%

Y'all frickin racked up!! Sucks for us come Sept. lol.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.05%

Y'all frickin racked up!! Sucks for us come Sept. lol.
    Hey, I'll be in Dallas for the game. My former roomie is a huge Michigan fan. What say you?

I swear, between Pasadena, New Orleans, and this... my savings has taken a substantial hit over the past two years. So worth it though.
    RTR.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.67%

Doesn't sound like Fat Head miles is over Kiel. Shows what kind of character he has. Its childish at the least. We lost a great recruit, but you don't hear Brian Kelly talking about the kid like this...http://espn.go.com/college-football/...l-ability-lead
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.05%

Les called Liggins "big-chested," but what he neglected to mention is the guy is almost 300 lbs... so he's "big-everything." (no homo)
    RTR.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

oh i can't even get into signing day, it's going to be terrible 10 years for my school....however a kid from right down the street is the highest recruit, good for him, but he runs like he has piano on his back.....Penn State Died with JoePa
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.68%

USC is gonna come back with a vengeance this year.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    USC is gonna come back with a vengeance this year.
    No ****. The reduced schollies didn't even faze the Trojans. I'll be surprised if they don't win 12.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52

No ****. The reduced schollies didn't even faze the Trojans. I'll be surprised if they don't win 12.
    I was worried when Kiffin came to USC, but he has surprised me. Brought in really good staff around him, recruited hard, coached well.

On that... Not trying to hate on The buckeyes, but they had like 4 players and a head coached involved and get 1 year bowl inelegibility and a fraction of the scholarships taken away, but USC had 1 player and an assist. Coach and we got slammed. Haters gonna hate in the NCAA.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.05%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    On that... Not trying to hate on The buckeyes, but they had like 4 players and a head coached involved and get 1 year bowl inelegibility and a fraction of the scholarships taken away, but USC had 1 player and an assist. Coach and we got slammed. Haters gonna hate in the NCAA.
    That had everything to do with USC's "lack of cooperation" during the 4-year investigation. Basically, they thumbed their noses instead of kissing ass.

The Pac-12 is turning into a very interesting league. It's never gonna be the SEC, but my willingness to go to Stanford and Cal games is increasing due to the quality (mostly offensive) of their opponents. Leach will eventually turn Washington State into an upset machine, and the Huskies are going to attempt to put a defense on the field in future seasons. USC and Oregon are the obvious frontrunners, but I wouldn't sleep on Stanford, even without Luck.
    RTR.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.68%

That had everything to do with USC's "lack of cooperation" during the 4-year investigation. Basically, they thumbed their noses instead of kissing ass.

The Pac-12 is turning into a very interesting league. It's never gonna be the SEC, but my willingness to go to Stanford and Cal games is increasing due to the quality (mostly offensive) of their opponents. Leach will eventually turn Washington State into an upset machine, and the Huskies are going to attempt to put a defense on the field in future seasons. USC and Oregon are the obvious frontrunners, but I wouldn't sleep on Stanford, even without Luck.
    I do like the direction Cal has been going. It's hard to gamble on them as they still can't truly be trusted, but I played my wagers right this last season and cal made me a couple hundred alone over the season.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%

I see Meyer stole a few recruits from some other Big 10 teams. Got some of the other coaches pretty pissec off!! Lol.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.05%

I see Meyer stole a few recruits from some other Big 10 teams. Got some of the other coaches pretty pissec off!! Lol.
    Urban will have OSU in the title game within 3 years. I found it funny that Wisconsin's AD, Alvarez, wouldn't support his whiney bitch coach when he claimed Meyer was being too aggressive. Yeah, the guy who lets his QB throw down the field in the 4th qtr when his team has already dropped 83 points on an inferior opponent preaching about class. That's rich.
    RTR.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%

Urban will have OSU in the title game within 3 years. I found it funny that Wisconsin's AD, Alvarez, wouldn't support his whiney bitch coach when he claimed Meyer was being too aggressive. Yeah, the guy who lets his QB throw down the field in the 4th qtr when his team has already dropped 83 points on an inferior opponent preaching about class. That's rich.
    Lol, no ****!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.74%

Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    I've been a Badger fan my entire life and have to say I am pretty disappointed in Bielema using the word "illegal". However, I understand he was a little pissed about losing a 4 star recruit but the kid was from Ohio so it's not a total shock.

Now as for the "whiny bitch" comment, I don't see your basis for that. The guy did complain about a recruit but Meyer did break the known clause that you don't mess with committed kids in the big ten. Michigan State's coach also made a few comments about Meyer. Even though it's not illegal, it's just a thing the big ten does. I think Bielema was a little dissapointed that Meyer came in and didn't regard that in any fashion.

As for the deep pass up by 83, that would be our former offensive coordinator Paul Chryst how called the play. If you remember the play, should have been a pick by IU but they have zero talent and let an awful pass go for a huge TD. So before you go calling out my coach, might wanna make sure you know the facts first.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.05%

Quote Originally Posted by lemke28 View Post
    As for the deep pass up by 83, that would be our former offensive coordinator Paul Chryst how called the play. If you remember the play, should have been a pick by IU but they have zero talent and let an awful pass go for a huge TD.
    So, whose fault is it? Chryst's... or IU's talentless secondary? The logic here is illogical.

Now as for the "whiny bitch" comment, I don't see your basis for that.
    Here's my basis: he's a whiny bitch. He's calling out someone for breaking an "unwritten rule" (that doesn't exist according to everyone else in the Big Ten), but ignores the unwritten rule about going for 2 when your team is up 41-16 with 4 minutes left. Or are you gonna blame Chryst for that too? Either way, I've never seen Bielema praised for his sportsmanship.

Wisconsin's Bret Bielema used poor sportsmanship by going for 2 - Jack McCallum - SI.com

Dude, there's a reason no one else in the conference is siding with him, including his own AD, and it's not because of a stellar reputation for being a man of ethics.

Michigan State's coach also made a few comments about Meyer.

Apparently, he didn't.

Dantonio denies remarks directed at Meyer - Michigan State Spartans - CBSSports.com RapidReports

Even though it's not illegal, it's just a thing the big ten does. I think Bielema was a little dissapointed that Meyer came in and didn't regard that in any fashion.
    Brady Hoke, among others, disagrees with you.

Brady Hoke says there's no 'gentlemen's agreement' in Big Ten | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

So before you go calling out my coach, might wanna make sure you know the facts first.
    Your coach? And yes... clearly, it's me who is confused on the facts here.

Welcome to the thread and everything, but you might wanna skim through the 2010 and 2011 threads to get a feel for things before you get offended by a little name-calling at your HC, because this is as mild as it gets. So, I guess the irony here is you pulled an Urban.
    RTR.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%

UM bringing SEC recruiting to the B1G...don't stand on the tracks when the train's coming through.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%

Michigan just got it's 6th commit today!! I think all these kids are 4 star recruits too!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.05%

Michigan just got it's 6th commit today!! I think all these kids are 4 star recruits too!!
    Prompted me to check Bama's 2013 list. So far, 7 commits... a 5-star and six 4-stars. Add to that the 3 or 4 guys who will eventually flip from Auburn, and this class is shaping up nicely.
    RTR.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%

Prompted me to check Bama's 2013 list. So far, 7 commits... a 5-star and six 4-stars. Add to that the 3 or 4 guys who will eventually flip from Auburn, and this class is shaping up nicely.
    ... and the rich get richer... Lol. Kids WANT to play for Saban. His name practically takes care of the recruiting.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ah, I see we have a nice little thread going for this year. In (of course). Woo pig.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Welcome to the thread and everything, but you might wanna skim through the 2010 and 2011 threads to get a feel for things before you get offended by a little name-calling at your HC, because this is as mild as it gets.
    I would suggest to Bielema that he does, in fact, want to be very much like the SEC (in every way, shape, and form). I know where he can find six crystal footballs that further prove this point (i.e. head south).

Until someone takes the crown or your team doesn't lose to TCU:

deal-with-it.jpg
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.67%

Finally got another good recruit. But I don't expect a return to glory next year. Schedule is too brutal. But should be entertaining to say the least. Looking forward to the noobs getting some gametime experience under the microscope...GO IRISH
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%

We got another 4 star, this time a LB. I think our O line is already wrapped up for the year!!
    Just finished watching the replay of ND @ MI. This game never gets old!
    The catch:

Paradise:

Who the F is this dude?? Zakk wylde?

Hoping to see a lot more of this!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.71%

I'm a Clemson Tiger Fan...Yea we got whacked my WVU in the Orange Bowl but we still have a young team...This year could be once again "our year" LOL we say the same ish every year but hey at least I am a true fan. I don't switch!
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.67%

We got another 4 star, this time a LB. I think our O line is already wrapped up for the year!!
    Just finished watching the replay of ND @ MI. This game never gets old!
    The catch:

Paradise:

Who the F is this dude?? Zakk wylde?

Hoping to see a lot more of this!
    Feels like I wanna puke! This game isn't basketball! Face the ball dummy!
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.71%

Okay these pictures are so quality I almost want to find my Michigan wolverine shorts from when I was in New England growing up and Brady was throwing there! Oh the good ole days
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%

Michigan spring game today!! Wish I could be up there.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%

Nebraska's is today as well. I guess I'll watch the BTN stream...better than nothing.

Looking forward to seeing Michigan in Lincoln this year for sure...that's a lot of football tradition in one place.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52
    that's a lot of football tradition in one place.
    Absolutely bro!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.05%

Michigan spring game today!! Wish I could be up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Nebraska's is today as well. I guess I'll watch the BTN stream...better than nothing.

Looking forward to seeing Michigan in Lincoln this year for sure...that's a lot of football tradition in one place.
    Bama's A-Day game is also today. Out of these three, I wonder who will have the greatest attendance?

RTR.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%

Nebraska's cancelled due to weather.

Damn it.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.05%

Bama's A-Day game is also today. Out of these three, I wonder who will have the greatest attendance?
    Never mind... looks like they'll fall well short of 70,000 this year.
    RTR.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

For the record I Hate BAMA

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2010 College Football Season
    By plenny in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2592