2012 College Football season

Page 8 of 8 First ... 3678
  1. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    452715

    I'm right here lol Thia game has been pretty bad!! Bama is doing their thing!! I'm still blue and gold though win or lose

  2. Registered User
    Kinggrommet's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NE Louisiana
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    64491

    Quote Originally Posted by TxAggie View Post
    LoL where are all the ND fan boys now?? As true to my word I am turning the game off at halftime w/ND down by 28. Lets hope they lose 70-0.

    Roll Tide and to all a SEC good night! Thanks and Gig Em!
    If LSU hadn't lost to ****ing Clemson I'd be right there talking **** with you bro. That game ruined my spirit.
  3. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Bad coaching on offense, superior talent on bama's offense squad and completely mismatched on defense done ND in tonight....SEC to strong.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5420



    DY...

    Nasty.png
    RTR.
  5. Registered User
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    1421917

    I liked what Saban said he does w/ all his rings. He says he just leaves them on the coffee table for the recruits to look at.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  6. Registered User
    BabyHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    880
    Rep Power
    856

    Great win for bama. Looking forward to next year. I can honestly say great season and cant wait to get our recruits seasoned. It actually looked as if the guys were too preoccupied with being in miami as to WHY they were there. They were flatter all game and yes part of thAt is bamas doings lol. Something just wasnt right. (At least we scored and crossed the 50!) jk
  7. Registered User
    Kinggrommet's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NE Louisiana
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    64491

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    Great win for bama. Looking forward to next year. I can honestly say great season and cant wait to get our recruits seasoned. It actually looked as if the guys were too preoccupied with being in miami as to WHY they were there. They were flatter all game and yes part of thAt is bamas doings lol. Something just wasnt right. (At least we scored and crossed the 50!) jk
    I bet if they would have put up 35 unanswered points on LSU, we would have scored on the backups to. After the game we had against Bama this year, and the game ND had, not quite the topic to be talking **** over. We held them to 3 touchdowns, they scored how many on the over-rated **** squad??
  8. Registered User
    BabyHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    880
    Rep Power
    856

    If you noticed i added jk which means just kidding. Backup or not points were scored. This loss should make us better and know better how to become better. Sorry your feelings got hurt over my respectful response to a throttling
  9. Registered User
    Kinggrommet's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NE Louisiana
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    64491

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    If you noticed i added jk which means just kidding. Backup or not points were scored. This loss should make us better and know better how to become better. Sorry your feelings got hurt over my respectful response to a throttling
    Jk or not, that was pointless jab to try and make yourself feel better about a horrid performance. Didn't mean to act so butthurt there homey, that's a sensitive subject down here, lol. My bad.
  10. Registered User
    BabyHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    880
    Rep Power
    856

    Yea for most down here im sure it is. Im not hurt at all over a loss to a team that has won 4 outta 5 nc. We overachieved early. Id rather be beaten by Alabama than many others. Heck i cannot get upset at all after witnessing the losing seasons weve had. I only hope notre dame gets better, faster, and stronger before we play them again. Or any team for that matter. I also hope to play 3 other sec schools that I feel would do some good win or lose. Until we play the likes of lsu, alabama, and floridas, we will never be able to guage just how good we are nor where we need to be. Unless the shift of power leaves from some of the teams of the sec which looks like its not anytime soon.
  11. Registered User
    Kinggrommet's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NE Louisiana
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    64491

    Sounds like a good way to look at it brother. Always gotta look at the positives to be true fan. Down here in Louisiana, we got a bunch of what we call nega-tigers, always something bad to say. Good luck to Notre Dame in the future. I agree, there needs to be more interdivisional play. It's hard to judge these teams when they never play each other. And you're right, after the seasons ND has played recently up until now, they have nothing to be ashamed about.

    Geaux Tigers!!
  12. Registered User
    TxAggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    1093

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    Yea for most down here im sure it is. Im not hurt at all over a loss to a team that has won 4 outta 5 nc. We overachieved early. Id rather be beaten by Alabama than many others. Heck i cannot get upset at all after witnessing the losing seasons weve had. I only hope notre dame gets better, faster, and stronger before we play them again. Or any team for that matter. I also hope to play 3 other sec schools that I feel would do some good win or lose. Until we play the likes of lsu, alabama, and floridas, we will never be able to guage just how good we are nor where we need to be. Unless the shift of power leaves from some of the teams of the sec which looks like its not anytime soon.

    Be thankful you did not play A&M; it would have been 75-0 at halftime.
  13. Registered User
    Kinggrommet's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NE Louisiana
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    64491

    That game against A&M made me proud of my Tigers this year. They looked unstoppable in every game they played. It didn't look good at first, a few defensive changes and we sealed the deal. Our speed on defensive ends helped negate a lot of Johnny's run game.

    If we would have only held that last drive against Bama...

    We're basically losing out entire starting defense, I'm scared of 7-5 season next year if our offense doesn't get it's **** together.
  14. Registered User
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418496

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet View Post
    That game against A&M made me proud of my Tigers this year. They looked unstoppable in every game they played. It didn't look good at first, a few defensive changes and we sealed the deal. Our speed on defensive ends helped negate a lot of Johnny's run game.

    If we would have only held that last drive against Bama...

    We're basically losing out entire starting defense, I'm scared of 7-5 season next year if our offense doesn't get it's **** together.
    How bout that Auburn game..lol. I kid, that was a low blow. Im a Dawg fan and that game next yr will be great, thankful to see so many juniors leave early. . will be 2 young defenses trying to find their way, and Metts return to Athens...should be a good one
  15. Registered User
    Kinggrommet's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NE Louisiana
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    64491

    Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post

    How bout that Auburn game..lol. I kid, that was a low blow. Im a Dawg fan and that game next yr will be great, thankful to see so many juniors leave early. . will be 2 young defenses trying to find their way, and Metts return to Athens...should be a good one
    We always play Auburn like that and this year there was just no excuse. LSU is so damn inconsistent.

    LSU/UGA is one of my favorite *****ries, I was super disappointed we didn't play them this year, although after watching them play Bama I was kinda glad we didn't.

    We are getting some good recruits on the D side of the ball, both sides really, should be interesting to see if Chavis can turn them into NFL draft picks over the summer.

    By the way, congrats on being the runner up in the real NC game, that was a beautiful game to watch!
  16. Registered User
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418496

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet View Post

    We always play Auburn like that and this year there was just no excuse. LSU is so damn inconsistent.

    LSU/UGA is one of my favorite *****ries, I was super disappointed we didn't play them this year, although after watching them play Bama I was kinda glad we didn't.

    We are getting some good recruits on the D side of the ball, both sides really, should be interesting to see if Chavis can turn them into NFL draft picks over the summer.

    By the way, congrats on being the runner up in the real NC game, that was a beautiful game to watch!
    Thanks man! Hurts but good to know we are heading in the right direction after some mediocrity setting in. and yes, chavis is going to have some talent and will coach it up, but itll be early and how soon can either teams D grow up and gel will be something to watch for...plus, we have Clemson and Clowney before you guys..we would be fortunate to be undefeated but more realistically leaving Sept with just losing one of those
  17. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652
  18. Registered User
    Kinggrommet's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NE Louisiana
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    64491

    Dude is a hoax himself.
  19. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5420

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet View Post
    Dude is a hoax himself.
    Q: What's the difference between Santa Claus, real lipstick lesbians, and Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend?


    A: Nothing apparently.



    bd8d72a995d60129504c2dc4d8c050a9_large.png











    Don't forget to tip your servers, folks.
    RTR.
  20. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5420

    Btw, I'm 72% sure Bama's '92 championship season was NOT inspired by Jenny Gump's death.
    RTR.
  21. Registered User
    TxAggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    1093

    What a joke. Had he won the Heisman over Johnny Manziel there would be a riot right now. I still hate n.d. for the record.
  22. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    452715

    Being a huge supporter of his I am disgusted by this. My daughters aunt passed away from cancer and its just disgusting that this happened.
  23. Registered User
    wmp05c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    35154

    Reactions to signing day? I can't recall seeing a school as far back as Ole Miss started close the way they did. Bama did what bama does...reload.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2010 College Football Season
    By plenny in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2592
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 09:19 AM
  2. 2009 College Football Season
    By OldGator in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2751
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 03:13 PM
  3. College Football 2008 season
    By Trauma1 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 1563
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 10:12 PM
  4. Football Off season log
    By pavb10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 08:32 PM
  5. College Football Pre-Season 2007
    By jmh80 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 09:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in