2012 College Football season

Page 8 of 8 First ... 3678
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.6%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I'm right here lol Thia game has been pretty bad!! Bama is doing their thing!! I'm still blue and gold though win or lose

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggie View Post
    LoL where are all the ND fan boys now?? As true to my word I am turning the game off at halftime w/ND down by 28. Lets hope they lose 70-0.

Roll Tide and to all a SEC good night! Thanks and Gig Em!
    If LSU hadn't lost to ****ing Clemson I'd be right there talking **** with you bro. That game ruined my spirit.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Bad coaching on offense, superior talent on bama's offense squad and completely mismatched on defense done ND in tonight....SEC to strong.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%

DY...

Nasty.png
    RTR.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I liked what Saban said he does w/ all his rings. He says he just leaves them on the coffee table for the recruits to look at.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.24%

Great win for bama. Looking forward to next year. I can honestly say great season and cant wait to get our recruits seasoned. It actually looked as if the guys were too preoccupied with being in miami as to WHY they were there. They were flatter all game and yes part of thAt is bamas doings lol. Something just wasnt right. (At least we scored and crossed the 50!) jk
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    Great win for bama. Looking forward to next year. I can honestly say great season and cant wait to get our recruits seasoned. It actually looked as if the guys were too preoccupied with being in miami as to WHY they were there. They were flatter all game and yes part of thAt is bamas doings lol. Something just wasnt right. (At least we scored and crossed the 50!) jk
    I bet if they would have put up 35 unanswered points on LSU, we would have scored on the backups to. After the game we had against Bama this year, and the game ND had, not quite the topic to be talking **** over. We held them to 3 touchdowns, they scored how many on the over-rated **** squad??
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.24%

If you noticed i added jk which means just kidding. Backup or not points were scored. This loss should make us better and know better how to become better. Sorry your feelings got hurt over my respectful response to a throttling
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

If you noticed i added jk which means just kidding. Backup or not points were scored. This loss should make us better and know better how to become better. Sorry your feelings got hurt over my respectful response to a throttling
    Jk or not, that was pointless jab to try and make yourself feel better about a horrid performance. Didn't mean to act so butthurt there homey, that's a sensitive subject down here, lol. My bad.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.24%

Yea for most down here im sure it is. Im not hurt at all over a loss to a team that has won 4 outta 5 nc. We overachieved early. Id rather be beaten by Alabama than many others. Heck i cannot get upset at all after witnessing the losing seasons weve had. I only hope notre dame gets better, faster, and stronger before we play them again. Or any team for that matter. I also hope to play 3 other sec schools that I feel would do some good win or lose. Until we play the likes of lsu, alabama, and floridas, we will never be able to guage just how good we are nor where we need to be. Unless the shift of power leaves from some of the teams of the sec which looks like its not anytime soon.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Sounds like a good way to look at it brother. Always gotta look at the positives to be true fan. Down here in Louisiana, we got a bunch of what we call nega-tigers, always something bad to say. Good luck to Notre Dame in the future. I agree, there needs to be more interdivisional play. It's hard to judge these teams when they never play each other. And you're right, after the seasons ND has played recently up until now, they have nothing to be ashamed about.

Geaux Tigers!!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.89%

Yea for most down here im sure it is. Im not hurt at all over a loss to a team that has won 4 outta 5 nc. We overachieved early. Id rather be beaten by Alabama than many others. Heck i cannot get upset at all after witnessing the losing seasons weve had. I only hope notre dame gets better, faster, and stronger before we play them again. Or any team for that matter. I also hope to play 3 other sec schools that I feel would do some good win or lose. Until we play the likes of lsu, alabama, and floridas, we will never be able to guage just how good we are nor where we need to be. Unless the shift of power leaves from some of the teams of the sec which looks like its not anytime soon.

Be thankful you did not play A&M; it would have been 75-0 at halftime.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

That game against A&M made me proud of my Tigers this year. They looked unstoppable in every game they played. It didn't look good at first, a few defensive changes and we sealed the deal. Our speed on defensive ends helped negate a lot of Johnny's run game.

If we would have only held that last drive against Bama...

We're basically losing out entire starting defense, I'm scared of 7-5 season next year if our offense doesn't get it's **** together.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet View Post
    That game against A&M made me proud of my Tigers this year. They looked unstoppable in every game they played. It didn't look good at first, a few defensive changes and we sealed the deal. Our speed on defensive ends helped negate a lot of Johnny's run game.

If we would have only held that last drive against Bama...

We're basically losing out entire starting defense, I'm scared of 7-5 season next year if our offense doesn't get it's **** together.
    How bout that Auburn game..lol. I kid, that was a low blow. Im a Dawg fan and that game next yr will be great, thankful to see so many juniors leave early. . will be 2 young defenses trying to find their way, and Metts return to Athens...should be a good one
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post

How bout that Auburn game..lol. I kid, that was a low blow. Im a Dawg fan and that game next yr will be great, thankful to see so many juniors leave early. . will be 2 young defenses trying to find their way, and Metts return to Athens...should be a good one
    We always play Auburn like that and this year there was just no excuse. LSU is so damn inconsistent.

LSU/UGA is one of my favorite *****ries, I was super disappointed we didn't play them this year, although after watching them play Bama I was kinda glad we didn't.

We are getting some good recruits on the D side of the ball, both sides really, should be interesting to see if Chavis can turn them into NFL draft picks over the summer.

By the way, congrats on being the runner up in the real NC game, that was a beautiful game to watch!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.1%

We always play Auburn like that and this year there was just no excuse. LSU is so damn inconsistent.

LSU/UGA is one of my favorite *****ries, I was super disappointed we didn't play them this year, although after watching them play Bama I was kinda glad we didn't.

We are getting some good recruits on the D side of the ball, both sides really, should be interesting to see if Chavis can turn them into NFL draft picks over the summer.

By the way, congrats on being the runner up in the real NC game, that was a beautiful game to watch!
    Thanks man! Hurts but good to know we are heading in the right direction after some mediocrity setting in. and yes, chavis is going to have some talent and will coach it up, but itll be early and how soon can either teams D grow up and gel will be something to watch for...plus, we have Clemson and Clowney before you guys..we would be fortunate to be undefeated but more realistically leaving Sept with just losing one of those
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.87%
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Dude is a hoax himself.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Dude is a hoax himself.
    Q: What's the difference between Santa Claus, real lipstick lesbians, and Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend?

A: Nothing apparently.

bd8d72a995d60129504c2dc4d8c050a9_large.png

Don't forget to tip your servers, folks.
    RTR.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%

Btw, I'm 72% sure Bama's '92 championship season was NOT inspired by Jenny Gump's death.
    RTR.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.89%

What a joke. Had he won the Heisman over Johnny Manziel there would be a riot right now. I still hate n.d. for the record.
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.6%

Being a huge supporter of his I am disgusted by this. My daughters aunt passed away from cancer and its just disgusting that this happened.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.16%

Reactions to signing day? I can't recall seeing a school as far back as Ole Miss started close the way they did. Bama did what bama does...reload.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2010 College Football Season
    By plenny in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2592
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 11:19 AM
  2. 2009 College Football Season
    By OldGator in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2751
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 05:13 PM
  3. College Football 2008 season
    By Trauma1 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 1563