Superbowl Rematch! PATS VS. Giants!! The OTHER CATCH! 2012 Version!!!

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Superbowl Rematch! PATS VS. Giants!! The OTHER CATCH! 2012 Version!!!

It's almost time! Greatest game ever played with "The Other Catch" by Giants WR David Tyree was already re-born by Hakeen Nick's catch before halftime against the Green Bay Packers in the Divisional Round Game. Now its time for the rematch! Who will win it???

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.97%

The New York Football Giants

RECOVERBRO

3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.92%

Touchdown 49ers!!!! Hahahaha
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Anybody else find Eli annoying?

~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

I honestly can't stand either team. Both are extremely overhyped. But, props to them both for making it to the SuperBowl again. Hopefully the game is enjoyable.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.89%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

I wanted a Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh situation; and also to see the Niners get in for the first time in a long time, but I think it'll be a good game. I honestly think it could go either way, but right now I'm saying Patriots. Based on what teammates had said about Brady this year, I don't think he'll tolerate losing to the Giants, again.

It'll be a close game, though. I think the biggest factor in this game is the run game. If Ellis gets the 10yd runs that he had against Baltimore, the passing game will be wide open all day and Brady will murder them. If it's not; different story. And if the Giants run game isn't there, Cruz won't have as many chances to get away with single coverage.

Pats win: 27-17
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.39%

Giants win! Tom Brady is way too overrated. Sh.t if I had a hall of fame coach calling my plays, a massive offensive line and my boy GRONK, I would be shredding defenses too.

But back to the Giants lol. My other boy ELI is the best finisher in the league.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.51%

Quote Originally Posted by matt8483 View Post
    Giants win! Tom Brady is way too overrated. Sh.t if I had a hall of fame coach calling my plays, a massive offensive line and my boy GRONK, I would be shredding defenses too.

But back to the Giants lol. My other boy ELI is the best finisher in the league.
    Tom Brady post-game interview "I played like crap but luckily our defense was good" - Humble Guy
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.25%

I still depressed because the saints lost I'm goiong to go with the Giants 31-28
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

My pick is the Patriots. The Giants did beat them BUT the losing team has always won the rematch when they played in the Super Bowl. It's really tough to beat a goo team twice in one year, even tougher when that team has Tom Brady. Bill Belichick's defense will do enough to win this game. Pats win 28-20
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.63%

Quote Originally Posted by matt8483 View Post

Brady overrated ? You can't be serious bro. Brady more killer instinct than any current NFL QB. He won 3 Super Bowls without Gronk, Welker, or even Randy Moss. Brady's won a Super Bowl without a 1,000 yard rusher or receiver. The Giants secondary is lucky they faced the 49ers last week because Vernon Davis is the only legit receiving threat on the team and he's a tight end.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.63%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Tom Brady post-game interview "I played like crap but luckily our defense was good" - Humble Guy
    He forgot the part where Billy Cundiff missed a chip shot LOL.

The man is a great leader and I would expect him to play much better against the Giants secondary. If he gets 3 seconds to throw the ball then he'll carve their secondary.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

as a giants fan its obvious who i want to win, but just like the last time they played, i wouldn't be mad to see the patriots win, i've never hated brady like a lot of ppl do and gronk is awesome......but i think the giants defense is good enough to stop the patriots offense 1 more time than the patriots defense could stop the giants offense
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Brady overrated ? You can't be serious bro. Brady more killer instinct than any current NFL QB. He won 3 Super Bowls without Gronk, Welker, or even Randy Moss. Brady's won a Super Bowl without a 1,000 yard rusher or receiver. The Giants secondary is lucky they faced the 49ers last week because Vernon Davis is the only legit receiving threat on the team and he's a tight end.
    You forgot to mention how Brady can't handle calling his own plays, like my boy(s) manning(s). I'm not saying he sucks, he just doesn't deserve to be compared to either one of the mannings. I don't care how many super bowls he wins! You'll see next Sunday. Enough said...
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    What the fuk do u know? Ur like a lot of these kids who would get killed in the NFL. Stay in front of ur TV and dream....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 10:26 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 10:02 PM
  3. Giants Win!!!
    By SgtP in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 09:54 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 12:10 AM
  5. My first Pats Game .