NFL Lockout over tomorrow!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the two sides have agreed to a deal. just gotta make it official and vote. they wouldnt vote if they didnt think it would pass. welcome back football.

teams would be able to negotiate trades and contracts beginning Wednesday, and training camp could start as early as Friday

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
fukcin sweet.. dont know what i'd do all sunday and monday night w/o NFL...
...now basketball or baseball i could do without ( no offense to any fans )

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to hear. Looks like basketball is going to lose a season though.:(

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the two sides have agreed to a deal. just gotta make it official and vote. they wouldnt vote if they didnt think it would pass. welcome back football.

teams would be able to negotiate trades and contracts beginning Wednesday, and training camp could start as early as Friday
great news here life ain't the same without football

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i dont care much for other sports unless its in the playoffs...even then its boring till game 7 of the finals

i will post on here sometime tomorrow when we know more info on NFL about dates when training camp and all will start

btw, the hall of fame game has been cancelled for those who didnt know already. alot of crap has gone on with CBA. one issue the players won is dealing with practices. only pads for some of the time, no contact during season except once a week, training camp 2 a days will be one practice with pads, one without.

the first few weeks of the season will be interesting for sure....at least this should knock down on training camp injuries (hopefully) still think its gay that highschool practices will be harder than NFL.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
excited for football....but more importantly excited for fantasy football....i could go without most football games, like dolphins vs panthers i could care less, and i don't much watch the nfl playoffs, imo the worst post season of any sport....unless the g-men are in it, then i'll watch it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NFLPA approved the deal. lockout is over. free agency starts tomorrow (Tuesday)

Reactions: oli
mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NFLPA approved the deal. lockout is over. free agency starts tomorrow (Tuesday)
can't wait I hope the bucs get some good players the pats picked up 2 guy players recently