2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

JETS!!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

i think the saints game will be a lot closer than that

and i pray that the eagles don't win, i can't stand that team, rogers put up 45pts last year against the cards....the cards destroyed the packers defene however the packers defense has gotten a lot better....so hopefully rogers puts up those numbers again because i still think vick is a fluke and can't put up those numbers
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i think the saints game will be a lot closer than that

and i pray that the eagles don't win, i can't stand that team, rogers put up 45pts last year against the cards....the cards destroyed the packers defene however the packers defense has gotten a lot better....so hopefully rogers puts up those numbers again because i still think vick is a fluke and can't put up those numbers
    You could be right about the Saints and Seahawks being a bit closer as the Seahawks are at home in what is one of the louder stadiums in the league. The problem is, they have no offense and I don't see where their defense stops the Saints.

Michael Vick is far from a fluke but I understand where you're coming from as a very frustrated Giants fan. I like the Giants in the NFC as well but they just didn't get it done.
  5. Registered User

Ravens and saints basically have a bye week with those matchups

Colts is my team even though I'm from NY .. Fcuk em lol

So colts,ravens, saints, eagles
    S.n.S team member
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Ravens and saints basically have a bye week with those matchups

Colts is my team even though I'm from NY .. Fcuk em lol

So colts,ravens, saints, eagles
    I wouldn't sleep on the Chiefs but yeah the Saints do got it made with the shathawks.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin23 View Post
    I wouldn't sleep on the Chiefs but yeah the Saints do got it made with the shathawks.

I don't think theyre all that bro .. I love their running game I'm still sold on cassell and bowe(leading TD receiver)

But it'll be my 1st time seeing them play .. Hopefully all games are close besides the colts(blow jets off)

Any1 bet on games ??
    S.n.S team member
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

As I have so much love for the Ratbirds (sarcasm off) I would love for the Chiefs to tear them a new one. I just think the Ravens playoff experience will be the difference.
  9. Registered User

Colts 31 Jets 17
    Ravens 24 Chiefs 20

Saints 24 Seahawks 16
    Eagles 38 Packers 35
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    You could be right about the Saints and Seahawks being a bit closer as the Seahawks are at home in what is one of the louder stadiums in the league. The problem is, they have no offense and I don't see where their defense stops the Saints.

Michael Vick is far from a fluke but I understand where you're coming from as a very frustrated Giants fan. I like the Giants in the NFC as well but they just didn't get it done.
    my opinion has nothing to do with being a giants fan....i thought vick was a joke back in his atlanta days.....one good year for a career under average qb......even this season if they didn't have a big play his play was still very average...he doesnt make tough throws...living in eagles country i got to watch him a lot, he hits wide open receivers but thats about it
    Iforcenutrition.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

maybe i'm just a mike vick hater....but i'd hate on him regardless of what team hes on...he should take his game back to college....qb's like that is why i don't watch college football
    Iforcenutrition.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

my opinion has nothing to do with being a giants fan....i thought vick was a joke back in his atlanta days.....one good year for a career under average qb......even this season if they didn't have a big play his play was still very average...he doesnt make tough throws...living in eagles country i got to watch him a lot, he hits wide open receivers but thats about it
    Including this year, 4 Pro Bowls says a different story. That he doesn't make tough throws I suggest you watch with a more open mind. He made a ton of throws this year of the nature that Eli got intercepted.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Including this year, 4 Pro Bowls says a different story. That he doesn't make tough throws I suggest you watch with a more open mind. He made a ton of throws this year of the nature that Eli got intercepted.
    i only know of one throw that was superb....it was to maclin against the redskins for a touchdown...and pro bowl means nothing in the nfl...or nba for that matter...it's fan's voting...when he was in atlanta little kids loved him no matter if he'd constantly throw for 100 yards a game...he still does that except now he has wr's like jackson who turn a 5 yard pass into 95 so it pads the stats

edit: example about the pro bowl...sean o hara made the pro bowl...he missed most of the season and sucked when he came back...also jason peters made the pro bowl...my brothers an eagles fan and says hes washed up....it's about name in the nfl...no one cares who had a good season or not
    Iforcenutrition.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Wow, all this hatin' on Mike Vick. He doesn't make tough throws? What games were you watching this year? Let's start with the tough one in traffic to Celek over the middle (for a touchdown) when we were coming back against the Chokesters, I mean, Lilliputians...er, Giants. There were A FEW (not only to Maclin) that could (should?) have been intercepted. I'm not saying he's better than Brady or Peyton or even Aaron Rodgers, he's just DIFFERENT. But to say he hasn't made/can't make tough throws is ridiculous. He'd have done even better if he had decent blocking. Hell, I have one good knee and I can still block better than some of the o-line.

I agree with most of the predictions, but I'll go:

Jets 28, Colts 24

Eagles 38, Packers 31

Their defense isn't the greatest and neither is ours. Dimitri Patterson was last seen on the side of a milk carton.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Wow, all this hatin' on Mike Vick. He doesn't make tough throws? What games were you watching this year? Let's start with the tough one in traffic to Celek over the middle (for a touchdown) when we were coming back against the Chokesters, I mean, Lilliputians...er, Giants. There were A FEW (not only to Maclin) that could (should?) have been intercepted. I'm not saying he's better than Brady or Peyton or even Aaron Rodgers, he's just DIFFERENT. But to say he hasn't made/can't make tough throws is ridiculous. He'd have done even better if he had decent blocking. Hell, I have one good knee and I can still block better than some of the o-line.

I agree with most of the predictions, but I'll go:

Jets 28, Colts 24

Eagles 38, Packers 31

Their defense isn't the greatest and neither is ours. Dimitri Patterson was last seen on the side of a milk carton.
    the one where celek was wide open down the middle? when kenny phillips took a bad angle and was out of the play? i watched most of the eagles games this year and wasn't impressed by vick...and i predict next year if he's still an eagle that he either doesn't finish the season because of injury or he flops once again

and i don't hate the eagles because they r my teams *****s....i hate them because of their scumbag players like vick, jackson, and samuels....i can't see how anyone wants those guys to succeed
    Iforcenutrition.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

the one where celek was wide open down the middle? when kenny phillips took a bad angle and was out of the play? i watched most of the eagles games this year and wasn't impressed by vick...and i predict next year if he's still an eagle that he either doesn't finish the season because of injury or he flops once again

and i don't hate the eagles because they r my teams *****s....i hate them because of their scumbag players like vick, jackson, and samuels....i can't see how anyone wants those guys to succeed
    Yeah, you're right...the Giants have never had any scumbag players. As much as I love LT, he wasn't the greatest role model, not to mention his current charges. And there are others, as I'm sure you're aware, but whatever. However, you're entitled to your opinion just as everyone else is. See you next season, LOL. But I will give you credit: Vick WILL get hurt next season if we don't get some better blocking. The book on him now is to just constantly blitz and hit him, legally or otherwise...like the Giants tried to do.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  17. Registered User

I always felt Vick was a top qb since his 1st year .. Not top5 but def top10

In ATL .. Who where his wideouts ? Algiers crumpler ? C'monnow

Roddy white was a rookie and there number3-4 wideout I think in his last year

Vick single handily carried ATL every year

This is his 1st year with good wr's so I think next yr he'll even be better
    S.n.S team member
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Yeah, you're right...the Giants have never had any scumbag players. As much as I love LT, he wasn't the greatest role model, not to mention his current charges. And there are others, as I'm sure you're aware, but whatever. However, you're entitled to your opinion just as everyone else is. See you next season, LOL. But I will give you credit: Vick WILL get hurt next season if we don't get some better blocking. The book on him now is to just constantly blitz and hit him, legally or otherwise...like the Giants tried to do.
    LT is a dirtball, and i was young but i dont' believe him being overly ****y on the field....but thats if vick even comes back to the eagles...i can see him getting a big head and moving a team like miami more for the city life than the actual team....however i do think kolb could be a quality qb with this accurate arms....with the fast wr's thats what is needed for the short hard throws that could turn into a td
    Iforcenutrition.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

LT is a dirtball, and i was young but i dont' believe him being overly ****y on the field....but thats if vick even comes back to the eagles...i can see him getting a big head and moving a team like miami more for the city life than the actual team....however i do think kolb could be a quality qb with this accurate arms....with the fast wr's thats what is needed for the short hard throws that could turn into a td
    You know, it's easy for you to sit there and call people who have accomplished a lot more than you ever will scumbags and dirtballs, what does that make you.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

You know, it's easy for you to sit there and call people who have accomplished a lot more than you ever will scumbags and dirtballs, what does that make you.
    accomplished more than me? if my dream was the play in the nfl and i busted my butt to get there and failed...then they accomplished more than me....being a pro athlete was never something i strived for....if you mean they make more money than i do? sure but that doesn't mean they are good people...it doesn't make their actions and attitudes any better
    Iforcenutrition.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Mike Vick is the black superman, don't hate
  22. Registered User

As for vick signing it's going to come down to $$$ but if I were the eagles I would do whatever I can to sign him maybe trade kolb to panthers or bills to free up cap room

I haven't seen anything good out of kolb in the 4-5games he played .. He's accurate but doesn't have an arm.. He's more like a qb who relies on TE's .. Comparing his stats of DJ against when Vick was under the helmet.

Regardless it isn't my team .. So wouldn't care just sayin Philly should give Vick a chance
    S.n.S team member
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    As for vick signing it's going to come down to $$$ but if I were the eagles I would do whatever I can to sign him maybe trade kolb to panthers or bills to free up cap room

I haven't seen anything good out of kolb in the 4-5games he played .. He's accurate but doesn't have an arm.. He's more like a qb who relies on TE's .. Comparing his stats of DJ against when Vick was under the helmet.

Regardless it isn't my team .. So wouldn't care just sayin Philly should give Vick a chance
    I agree that the Eagles should sign Vick and do whatever it takes to make that happen. Kolb reminds me of the Detmer brothers--I briefly played with Ty--just a bigger version of them; that is to say, no arm strength but plenty of knowledge and savvy. However, that's only gonna get you so far. And you are right in your assessment that he relies on his TE. Teams started to pick up the fact that one of his first looks is always for Celek. Gotta be able to throw downfield. Otherwise you're just making things easier for the defense.
    -My Best Friend
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

One down, Seahawks rose up and proved me and a ton of others wrong. Congratulations to them on defending their home field.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

One down, Seahawks rose up and proved me and a ton of others wrong. Congratulations to them on defending their home field.
    I can't believe the game I just watched! Now I KNOW my Eagles are going to win tomorrow!
    -My Best Friend
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

yes Seahawks!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

JETS DID IT!!!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Yeah they did, my hat's off to them.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

I TOLD you guys the Jets were going to win. I was wrong about the score, but not about the outcome!
    -My Best Friend
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Colts 31
    Jets 24

Jets are more talk than accomplishment imo

Saints 42
    Seahawks 14

Saints are just a much better team

Ravens 17
    Chiefs 10

Ravens defense gets it done

Eagles 34
    Packers 31

Old fashioned shootout
    Well my predictions sucked, lol Some great games this weekend, as the old saying goes, that's why they play the games.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.

Colts 31
    Jets 24

Jets are more talk than accomplishment imo

Saints 42
    Seahawks 14

Saints are just a much better team
    Ravens 17
    Chiefs 10

Ravens defense gets it done

Eagles 34
    Packers 31

Old fashioned shootout
    I thought so too. I guess the Caints are back.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    I thought so too. I guess the Caints are back.
    Saints offense did what they normally do, their defense on the other hand stunk up the joint.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Saints offense did what they normally do, their defense on the other hand stunk up the joint.
    Speaking of EFENSE (no "D"), my Eagles really sucked. Three red-zone TDs given up+2 missed FG= loss. Besides, when is Coach Reid ever gonna run the damn ball? That's what you do against a team whom you know is going to blitz/pressure the QB. Reid's run-first, second and third mentality is gonna get Vick KILLED!
    -My Best Friend
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Speaking of EFENSE (no "D"), my Eagles really sucked. Three red-zone TDs given up+2 missed FG= loss. Besides, when is Coach Reid ever gonna run the damn ball? That's what you do against a team whom you know is going to blitz/pressure the QB. Reid's run-first, second and third mentality is gonna get Vick KILLED!
    Very true, that being said though, a great game that still could've gone either way up until the very end. This has been a strange year for kickers who are normally on the money. The Steelers let Jeff Reed go because he became a shankapotumus at Heinz field, hopefully Shaun Suisham will be on the money as I think it will come down to him on Saturday.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Very true, that being said though, a great game that still could've gone either way up until the very end. This has been a strange year for kickers who are normally on the money. The Steelers let Jeff Reed go because he became a shankapotumus at Heinz field, hopefully Shaun Suisham will be on the money as I think it will come down to him on Saturday.
    Very true. Go Steelers! I am a Steelers fan unless they're playing the Eagles. The sports bar where I go to watch games here in Philly (Fox and Hound) is a certified "Steelers" bar...how that's possible here, I don't know. But I've definitely become a big fan...especially of Heath Miller (plays my old position and wears my number). It's great when he makes a catch and we all go, "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEATH!!!!"
    -My Best Friend
  36. Registered User

As long as Green Bay beat Atlanta this week I'll be happy.

Green Bay > Atlanta
    Chicago > Seattle
    New England > New York
    Pittsburg > Baltimore
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2009 Mr.O predictions-
    By swollwilliams in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 10:36 AM
  2. New predictions
    By mindgame in forum Pro Bodybuilding