Brett Favre Scandal Investigation Closing This Week - AnabolicMinds.com

Brett Favre Scandal Investigation Closing This Week

1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Brett Favre Scandal Investigation Closing This Week

Brett Favre Scandal – Investigation Closing This Week

NEW YORK (LALATE) – The Brett Favre scandal investigation almost closed last week says insiders. But the Brett Favre scandal will end its NFL investigation this week if Playboy model reporter Jenn Sterger (photos below) continues to allegedly not cooperate with NFL investigators, claims reports. Moreover, insiders claim Jenn Sterger may not be needed unless she seeks to contradict something of Favre’s testimony.

ESPN is reporting that so “far, Jenn Sterger … has not cooperated with the NFL.” And while Sterger’s reps claim they have been talking with the NFL in an “ongoing dialogue”, reports confirm that Sterger has not granted an interview to NFL investigators despite two weeks of requests. Even after Sterger hired an attorney and reportedly a team of former federal investigators (for reasons not yet apparent), Sterger has yet to grant an interview to the NFL.

New reports say that the league, after getting Favre and others’ interviews by last Friday, almost closed their investigation last week. But, the NFL left their investigation open a bit more to allow Sterger to grant an interview if she changes her mind, news claims. Now with Sterger still at midweek not granting a chat with NFL Security investigation, Roger Goodell’s team might close their investigation this week.

FOX News reported Monday that Favre has admitted to NFL officials he did in fact leave the voice mail recordings leaked by Deadspin.com but did not send the photograph or other photographs to Sterger that appeared on the Deadspin.com website. Deadpsin, in response to that report, said the photo and the voice mail were sent from the same phone number.

Favre was quick to cooperate with NFL officials. But, if Favre is to suffer a (potentially unlikely) one game suspension, it would be beneficial to the Vikings that it came earlier in the season rather than later. And while Favre met with investigators last week, he has previously told news that meeting with Roger Goodell is no problem. “[I have] no problem with talking to the commissioner”.

NFL vice president for security Milt Ahlerich has not told news who has interviewed, nor how long those interviews took. Among the persons already possibly questioned are the Jets representative that gave Favre Sterger’s phone number, the Jets representative that chatted with Sterger about Favre’s first voicemail (the notable “garbage can” chat), and the two female independent contractors at the two-day training camp.
    Goodell has told news, that once the investigation is complete, his job will start. “We’re just looking for facts now. I am going to deal with it as we get the facts.”

CLIFFS:FAVRE IS SCREWED!!!!

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

****ing bitches and hoes.. Always wanna screw the guy over for some cash...

Love you favre, Love you Mel Gibson!!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

My question is, how did this whole thing come to light in the first place, 2 years later. Favre is a dumba$$ for doing what he did, doesn't he know in this era of 24 hr news, it would get out.
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    ****ing bitches and hoes.. Always wanna screw the guy over for some cash...

Love you favre, Love you Mel Gibson!!
    Yeah, it's a woman's fault that a grown, professional, married 40yo man knows no self-control. He screwed himself. The cash is collateral damage that he earned.

I have zero pity for him.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Yeah, it's a woman's fault that a grown, professional, married 40yo man knows no self-control. He screwed himself. The cash is collateral damage that he earned.

I may be wrong but I kinda thought his post was tounge in cheek. At lease I hope so. I'm a fan of Farve as a football player but, I agree with you he needs to grow up.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Here is the main issue I have with this story. Here you have a woman who profits off of her own sexuality, in essence she exploits her sexuality for money, then all of a sudden when a man notices, it's "let's get offended and hire Gloria Alred" time. If your main goal in life is to convey sexuality, then it should come as no small surprise that men will take notice. For better or worse it's who we are.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Here is the main issue I have with this story. Here you have a woman who profits off of her own sexuality, in essence she exploits her sexuality for money, then all of a sudden when a man notices, it's "let's get offended and hire Gloria Alred" time. If your main goal in life is to convey sexuality, then it should come as no small surprise that men will take notice. For better or worse it's who we are.
    Noticing is one thing, commenting about her sensuality is another, sending pics of you package takes this to a whole new level especially in light of the fact that you're very publicly married, at the very least, not smart. From what I've seen, she is not cooperating too much nor did she initiate the investigation.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Noticing is one thing, commenting about her sensuality is another, sending pics of you package takes this to a whole new level especially in light of the fact that you're very publicly married, at the very least, not smart. From what I've seen, she is not cooperating too much nor did she initiate the investigation.
    What's the difference between commenting/noticing her sexuality? He denied sending the pictures, so we don't know if he did or didn't.

Farve was wrong and that's clear, however, this issue makes it entirely to easy for women to scapegoat men, as is always the case, when in fact some of them, in this case Sterger profit off of their sexuality and wear it like a badge of honor, then all of a sudden find themselves "offended" when men make advances towards them.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    I may be wrong but I kinda thought his post was tounge in cheek. At lease I hope so. I'm a fan of Farve as a football player but, I agree with you he needs to grow up.
    You are correct my good sir..

This is happening more often.. If he wasnt rich, none of this would have happened.. Same with Mel..
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post

You are absolutely correct, but refer to above post.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

This is a friend of a friend's site. Do me a favor and click through if you ...even just a little---plus it's easier to read on the site!

Oscar and Sid - OS504

RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Weather it was planned or not, this WILL be Brett Favre's last season.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Brett Favre
    By Fastone in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 04:30 PM
  2. Somebody Wake Me UP! Favre... Wha???
    By keeper in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 02:56 PM
  3. Brett Favre
    By POWER HOUSE in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3