Who watches WWE?

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
It's good entertainment but I'm not a fan, how about you?

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I have become a TNA fan I am a WWF(Pre-WWE fan)

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had cable in 6 months... but before I would occasionally watch TNA because I go to the same gym as Bad Ass Billy Gunn aka Mr. Ass

He's 6'7" and 280 lbs.. Scary as sh*t but pretty nice when you actually talk to him.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I scroll through in between breaks from reading and writing every now and again; however, I have probably watched a total of 5 hours in the past 7 months ...

Now, in the mid 90s, I watched all that stuff...i always thought it was hilarious, but around 2002, I thought it was just a waste of time.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had cable in 6 months... but before I would occasionally watch TNA because I go to the same gym as Bad Ass Billy Gunn aka Mr. Ass

He's 6'7" and 280 lbs.. Scary as sh*t but pretty nice when you actually talk to him.
I've seen him when he was the other character in the mid 90s and he didn't look 6'7, more like 6'3 and sure wasn't close to 280, more like 230 but i guess the could have gained. However, I know he didn't grow taller.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
I've seen him when he was the other character in the mid 90s and he didn't look 6'7, more like 6'3 and sure wasn't close to 280, more like 230 but i guess the could have gained. However, I know he didn't grow taller.
He's at least 6'5" -6'6" and that's for sure bc I'm 6'2" and he towers over me so I may be off by an inch but he's a tall dude. And I've been in the locker room with him when he got on the scale.. 278lbs .. And in great shape. We've compared nutritional advice.. but I really just want to ask him about his cycles lol.

We've belonged to the same gym for a couple years now so I see him plenty.

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
I watch it every Monday and Friday. I get tired of the stupid guest host segments at which time I turn to TNA.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I scroll through in between breaks from reading and writing every now and again; however, I have probably watched a total of 5 hours in the past 7 months ...

Now, in the mid 90s, I watched all that stuff...i always thought it was hilarious, but around 2002, I thought it was just a waste of time.
Oh really?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
**** was cool......

when I was 7.

risktaker

Awards
I watch wwe, yeah it turned into a kids show but at least they get new superstars every month unlike tna which is WCW 2.0(just former wwe employees trying to be the best which vince prevented that from happening and gave it to the young guys of wwe).

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
He's at least 6'5" -6'6" and that's for sure bc I'm 6'2" and he towers over me so I may be off by an inch but he's a tall dude. And I've been in the locker room with him when he got on the scale.. 278lbs .. And in great shape. We've compared nutritional advice.. but I really just want to ask him about his cycles lol.

We've belonged to the same gym for a couple years now so I see him plenty.
I forget how old I am, but when I was talking about when I seen him this was like 1995, not a couple of years ago...

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Me and a friend were talking about this and how WWF and WCW were so great when they competed against each other. This forced both shows to be more entertaining. Now since Vince doesn't have to compete the show has turned to crap. The only hope we have of WWE getting anywhere as good as WWF is if 1. TNA's ratings get really high and they move back to monday nights, forcing WWE to compete and have another Monday Night War or 2. Vince dies and his daughter Stephine takes over.

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
I've been a WWE/WWF fan my whole life. I'm not too big on TNA. It's really nothing but guys that couldn't make it big in the WWE. If they'd get their own talent and quit signing former WWE wrestlers it'd probably be much more interesting.

My favorite wrestler when I first started watching was Shawn Michaels, then it was Stone Cold Steve Austin after Shawn left. After Stone Cold got hurt it was Triple H. Now I like HHH, John Cena, Edge, and Y2J. I can't stand Randy Orton.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I've been a WWE/WWF fan my whole life. I'm not too big on TNA. It's really nothing but guys that couldn't make it big in the WWE. If they'd get their own talent and quit signing former WWE wrestlers it'd probably be much more interesting.

My favorite wrestler when I first started watching was Shawn Michaels, then it was Stone Cold Steve Austin after Shawn left. After Stone Cold got hurt it was Triple H. Now I like HHH, John Cena, Edge, and Y2J. I can't stand Randy Orton.
They're are some great stars on TNA. You mean to tell me that Kurt Angle never made it big in WWF/E? Kurt is one of the best technical wrestlers of all time. I'm about to check out Ring Of Honor wrestling though. WWF, WCW, ECW, Old TNA all great. New TNA is ok, WWE sucks. Atleast TNA is tv-14 and isn't targeted towards kids, but Vince Russo is writing for TNA now and Russo sucks.

DiamondRFC

Awards
Im now 32 and still love wrestling not so much the wrestling itself but everything else thats entertaining. Ive seen me watch a wwe monday night raw fast forward by the early fights but watch all the segments. Find it entertaining and only usually can bare the bigger fights more appealing.

Lesnar36

Awards
WWE...i love it.....its make me to go banana....i love randy orton, great kali, big show, batista, triple H, stone cold steve austin.......bt i love the most...finishing style of stone cold steve auston yet......

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
Its fun to watch, But I havent followed it in years.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I've been watching for a couple years now....Was glued every monday in the "attitude" era, and damn near fell on the floor when the Rock came out as the special guest host for the last wrestlemania.

chandlerbing

Awards
You can't see, but I'm laughing my ass off right now

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established

billy gunn is NOT 6'7

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
use to love this stuff back when they have the rock mankind stone cold etc but nowadays its just really bad