2010 College Football Season

Page 8 of 87 First ... 678910 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Texas (almost) caught up to Alabama, scoring twice to bring them within three.
    Sounds like a moral victory. Besides, I'm not sure what you're complaining about... they gave you guys a trophy.

cry_baby_trophy_medium.jpg
    RTR.

2. i wish my team were better so i could talk more smack.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    i wish my team were better so i could talk more smack.
    Oh, don't let that stop you. It's never kept plenny from posting!
    RTR.

4. rubbering the quote in your sig is awesome. Not all that Alabama rah rah we are the champions crap, that causes gastrointestinal distress.
    I mean this one "If I owned Texas and hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in hell." - U.S. Gen. Phillip Sheridan, 1866.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    rubbering the quote in your sig is awesome. Not all that Alabama rah rah we are the champions crap, that causes gastrointestinal distress.
    I mean this one "If I owned Texas and hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in hell." - U.S. Gen. Phillip Sheridan, 1866.
    Youre from butt****ing Ohio. Zero. Room. To. Talk.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Youre from butt****ing Ohio. Zero. Room. To. Talk.
    I just thought the quote was funny don't be so sensitive and everyone knows that Ohio is "The heart Of It All" get with the program.

7. Here. I like this one.

I'm from Ohio, but if I'd known when I was two what it was like down South, I would have crawled here on my hands and knees.

-Frank Sinkwich, University of Georgia

8. “You know the good part about all those executions in Texas? Fewer Texans.” -George Carlin
    RTR.

9. Carlins a crackpot. -10 points.

10. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Here. I like this one.

I'm from Ohio, but if I'd known when I was two what it was like down South, I would have crawled here on my hands and knees.

Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    “You know the good part about all those executions in Texas? Fewer Texans.” -George Carlin
    Those are both hilarious I got a good laugh from both.

11. Damn, I live on the queer side of Texas.

12. Quote Originally Posted by texaswolf View Post
    Damn, I live on the queer side of Texas.
    I'm sure TT does as well, but he'll be in denial about it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    [ATTACH]33384[ATTACH]
    Original. Hilarious. Texas makes up a majority of the Marine Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    I'm sure TT does as well, but he'll be in denial about it.
    At least you embrace it openly. Let me know when the Big 10 expands and simultaneously ensures it will never be relevant again.

14. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Here. I like this one.

haha love that quote. GO DAWGS!

15. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Original. Hilarious. Texas makes up a majority of the Marine Corp.
    But that would never include you, Sgt. Shouldacouldawoulda.

So, we've established that you're neither military nor a steer...
    RTR.

16. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    But that would never include you, Sgt. Shouldacouldawoulda.

So, we've established that you're neither military nor a steer...
    Not everyone peaks in life by being an enlisted navy douche.

17. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Not everyone peaks in life by being an enlisted navy douche.
    You're right. Some don't even have the balls to do that.
    RTR.

18. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Oh, don't let that stop you. It's never kept plenny from posting!
    After a well deserved break from the AM college football forums, The first post I stumbled upon was this rubbish from rubberring

Rubberring, Sept 11, 2010 is drawing near my friend.

19. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1lxP3LtVls&feature=re lated"]YouTube- PSU Bounce[/nomedia]

20. The SEC blog on ESPN has been loving on the Hogs lately. I almost kind of liked it better when people didn't see us coming. Shut up already.

21. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    The SEC blog on ESPN has been loving on the Hogs lately. I almost kind of liked it better when people didn't see us coming. Shut up already.
    True dat. Ole Miss was the media darling last year at this time, and we saw how that worked out. Of course, the Hogs have a much better QB than Snead.
    RTR.

22. Hogs should be pretty good this year.

I don't know what to expect from LSU really. I'm just ready for the season to start so I can get rid of these feelings of anticipation and dread combined.

23. Big 10 gaining more respect and the huge so-called athelitic gap is rapidly narrowing.
    http://media.www.thelantern.com/spor...ct-1.1008058#5

24. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    Big 10 gaining more respect and the huge so-called athelitic gap is rapidly narrowing.
    Bucknuts approves this article as well.

25. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    Bucknuts approves this article as well.
    It seemed like parts of it could have been written by me.
    This past bowl season could have been stellar for the Big Ten if Northwestern didn't give one away and and Michigan State wasn't loaded with convicts who got suspended for a bowl game they still almost won.
    Woulda, coulda, shoulda right? I'm psyched for the upcoming season as well, in spite of a sub par recruiting class almost everyone is back from last years team. I am also so curious to see how meatchicken fares this year as it's pretty safe to say this is Rich Rod's last chance to do something. I heard on ESPN that the rumor was he needed to contend for the conference title to keep his job and that's not going to happen. They will be better but the 10 wins they will need to win the Big Ten isn't happening.

26. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    Big 10 gaining more respect and the huge so-called athelitic gap is rapidly narrowing.
    Actually, the key word in the title of that article is gradually. By 2028, they might even have another national title. Might. After they expand to 32 teams.

You know, I pledged to BUCK that I'd no longer initiate the SEC/Big Ten smack... but plenny, you just keep coming with it. Of course, I'd do the same thing if I were you. After 9/11, you'll have to resort to telling me how young Penn State's team is, how warm the weather was in Tuscalossa, and that the real game is in 2011.

Boo.
    RTR.

27. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Actually, the key word in the title of that article is gradually. By 2028, they might even have another national title. Might. After they expand to 32 teams.

You know, I pledged to BUCK that I'd no longer initiate the SEC/Big Ten smack... but plenny, you just keep coming with it. Of course, I'd do the same thing if I were you. After 9/11, you'll have to resort to telling me how young Penn State's team is, how warm the weather was in Tuscalossa, and that the real game is in 2011.

Boo.
    Don't do it that's part of the fun of this thread. No offense rubbering but I'm going to rooting hard for Penn State but in all honesty I think it could be ugly for my fellow Big Ten team.

28. Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    Don't do it that's part of the fun of this thread. No offense rubbering but I'm going to rooting hard for Penn State but in all honesty I think it could be ugly for my fellow Big Ten team.
    Hey, I don't blame you. Gotta stay loyal. Penn State's in a really good position, actually. They have to go into hostile territory with a young offense, they won't be ranked all that high, and no one expects them to win. On the other hand, I have to get used to the fact that Bama will be expected to win every week now. I got pretty used to the frequent underdog status. This year's team's fate will be determined by how hungry they stay. For that task, there's not another coach in the country I'd want at the helm instead of Saban.
    RTR.

29. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Hey, I don't blame you. Gotta stay loyal. Penn State's in a really good position, actually. They have to go into hostile territory with a young offense, they won't be ranked all that high, and no one expects them to win. On the other hand, I have to get used to the fact that Bama will be expected to win every week now. I got pretty used to the frequent underdog status. This year's team's fate will be determined by how hungry they stay. For that task, there's not another coach in the country I'd want at the helm instead of Saban.
    young offense, YES!! And a battle for the QB position as we speak. IMO, the QB situation isnt as vital as the O-line, which has gotten better as last season progressed. With 2 of the best RB's in the big 10 in Royster and Green, the O-line needs to open an "old-school" running game. We have 3 new LB's in the line up this year, but Linebacker U will develop them in to machines by the season opener.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2009 College Football Season
    By OldGator in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2751
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 05:13 PM
  2. College Football 2008 season
    By Trauma1 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 1563
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 12:12 AM
  3. Football Off season log
    By pavb10 in forum Supplement Logs