Brett Favre

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Haaha that picture cracks me up. Brett Favre is just a bi*** in my opinion by now. Who are you to tell the coach what to do I dont care if he was the greatest sports star in all of history

2. Its too bad the Favre didn't win the MVP. i thought he had a good chance.
    •   

3. Kudos to Favre.
    BEST year of his career at 40.4 more td's today.Totaling 37 vs 7 int's.
    I'm pulling for him just because the naysayers were dogging him to infinity!
    Even though he BLASTED my Cowboys yesterday
    Hope he gets the ring.

4. Quote Originally Posted by H8dook View Post
    Kudos to Favre.
    BEST year of his career at 40.4 more td's today.Totaling 37 vs 7 int's.
    I'm pulling for him just because the naysayers were dogging him to infinity!
    Even though he BLASTED my Cowboys yesterday
    Hope he gets the ring.
    colts vs saints in the big show. I will be shocked if the vikings beat the aints.

tough one to pick, can go either way, but i like the colts.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    colts vs saints in the big show. I will be shocked if the vikings beat the aints.

tough one to pick, can go either way, but i like the colts.
    Remember 1969...............uh, nevermind you're too young (lol) Anyway as a "old guy" I'm rooting like hell for Favre
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    I was one of those who thought he should have stayed retired. Boy was I wrong, the man is having arguably his best season ever at 40. You could say it's the system he's in but he's making all the throws and very few interceptions. It don't hurt that he has Adrian Peterson running the Rock (as long as he holds on to it). As a "old guy" myself, I'm rooting for him to get the MVP award.
    I agree with you and I think the Packers are probably regretting not keeping him, and now they see that they've made a mistake.

7. Favre has 2-3 more years if his production remains at this level. It seems as if only a drastic injury can stop Favre at this point. I hated him when he beat the 49ers in the Play-Offs 3 years in a row but the guy is fun to watch.

Those who blame him for the loss to the Saints should also remember that the Vikings wouldn't be there if it wasn't for # 4

8. I think he should retire while he still has his health. But I don't know, he was so good this year that there is no reason to believe he can't compete next year.

I'm a Cardinals fan and I am happy for Kurt Warner that he retired on his own terms. Especially after he got plowed in his last game against the Saints. I'd hate to see such a good quarterback and person forced to retire due to injury.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Favre has 2-3 more years if his production remains at this level. It seems as if only a drastic injury can stop Favre at this point. I hated him when he beat the 49ers in the Play-Offs 3 years in a row but the guy is fun to watch.

Those who blame him for the loss to the Saints should also remember that the Vikings wouldn't be there if it wasn't for # 4
    It's unfortunate that he threw that pick but if they didn't have 5 fumbles and 12 men in the huddle just before we wouldn't be talking about this. There's no way he should be blamed, the Saints were just the "Team of destiny" this year.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Favre has 2-3 more years if his production remains at this level. It seems as if only a drastic injury can stop Favre at this point. I hated him when he beat the 49ers in the Play-Offs 3 years in a row but the guy is fun to watch.

No one needs to blaim him for anything. They played as a team and won as a team and he did a great job as a quarterback and they literally humiliated my cowboys in the post season.
    Former Marine, UT-BSN, NSCA-CPT, NASM-CPT, CSCS

11. Quote Originally Posted by kingk0ng View Post
    No one needs to blaim him for anything. They played as a team and won as a team and he did a great job as a quarterback and they literally humiliated my cowboys in the post season.
    The reason I mentioned that is because sports radio shows are blasting him for that, which means that your average "fan" will repeat what they hear from the media 9 times out of 10. Tavaris Jackson wouldn't have had this success, they would have been 9-7 with Jackson IMO and no one mentions that.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 08:04 PM
  2. Somebody Wake Me UP! Favre... Wha???
    By keeper in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 02:56 PM
  3. Brett Favre
    By POWER HOUSE in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 02:23 PM