26 Time World Series Champion New York Yankees

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Exactly. It may be more fun to beat them in their own house. Phillies fans suck worse than Boston fans (love ya, Jon!) and I'd love to see them clap their inflatable dildos and wave their cum rags at THAT!

    Hi HATERZ!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Exactly. It may be more fun to beat them in their own house. Phillies fans suck worse than Boston fans (love ya, Jon!) and I'd love to see them clap their inflatable dildos and wave their cum rags at THAT!

    Hi HATERZ!
    This is rich...a yankee fan talking ****. You might want to spend some money and actually go to your stadium because all it is now is a corporate bastion of boredom. You can hear a pin drop in that ****hole....its pathetic.

    Please keep talking your **** you bandwagon hopping, dallas cowboy fans of baseball. Keep sportin that pink NY hat and don't forget to have the CC tilt..dat **** is poppin yo.


    BRB..shooting up for Game 6.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   
       

  3. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    There is no greater competition than playing the defending WSC for the title and that is what the Phillies are, WSC. In all of the losses the loser had his azz handed to them. It's gone both ways.

    Let us not forget that the Yankees are 26 time WSC. The Phillies are still down one, need to win two going into the Bronx. It's an unlikely prospect, but this is baseball.

    Chase Utley is a monster!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    BRB..shooting up for Game 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    How many CC's does it take...

    New York Yankees over the Philadelphia Phillies in 6!!!
    Sit down Waldo!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0XLKcMoXRE"]YouTube - Van Halen - Hot For Teacher[/ame]
    Life is a terminal condition.

  4. well, not the end of the world. Still quite confident in Andy in game 6, especially as this could very well be his last start ever (based on almost retiring last year). Nothing would be sweeter than beating Pedro with our actual lineup.

    Thats what killed me last night, not Burnett but that Molina needed to be in the lineup. The 7,8,9 was a hole.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    This is rich...a yankee fan talking ****. You might want to spend some money and actually go to your stadium because all it is now is a corporate bastion of boredom. You can hear a pin drop in that ****hole....its pathetic.

    Please keep talking your **** you bandwagon hopping, dallas cowboy fans of baseball. Keep sportin that pink NY hat and don't forget to have the CC tilt..dat **** is poppin yo.


    BRB..shooting up for Game 6.
    My first job ever was as a PR intern at the stadium back in the Winfield era. I don't have to pay for admission. So there!

    On another note, that comeback rally late in the game was THRILLING! I friggin' LOVE November baseball! I have no doubt how this will end.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    My first job ever was as a PR intern at the stadium back in the Winfield era. I don't have to pay for admission. So there!

    On another note, that comeback rally late in the game was THRILLING! I friggin' LOVE November baseball! I have no doubt how this will end.
    Baseball SHOULD NOT go into November. Hell this year the WS started on the 28th of October.. that is just ridiculous.
    The Historic PES Legend

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Baseball SHOULD NOT go into November. Hell this year the WS started on the 28th of October.. that is just ridiculous.
    Very true. This is football weather. Anyone see that Giants Eagles game?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    My first job ever was as a PR intern at the stadium back in the Winfield era. I don't have to pay for admission. So there!

    On another note, that comeback rally late in the game was THRILLING! I friggin' LOVE November baseball! I have no doubt how this will end.
    When talking ****, facts are irrelevant.

    I'm just waiting until the Yankee payroll costs more than Health Care. It won't be long.

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    There is no greater competition than playing the defending WSC for the title and that is what the Phillies are, WSC. In all of the losses the loser had his azz handed to them. It's gone both ways.

    Let us not forget that the Yankees are 26 time WSC. The Phillies are still down one, need to win two going into the Bronx. It's an unlikely prospect, but this is baseball.

    Chase Utley is a monster!

    Sit down Waldo!

    Yes, its baseball. Last year when every broken bat bloop single went the Phillies way, they won. This year, thats the Yankees. When Jamie Moyer at age 68 wins in the World Series, the baseball gods are on your side. When Joe Blanton comes out of nowhere and wins game 4 while hitting a HR, the baseball gods are on your side. When Andy Pettite bloops a single for an RBI, the baseball gods aren't leaning your way. When AJ Burnette who is certifiable looks like Bob Gibson in Game 2, the baseball gods aren't on your side. Its all about the baseball gods!

    But who knows.....repeating is tougher than winning the first time.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    When talking ****, facts are irrelevant.

    I'm just waiting until the Yankee payroll costs more than Health Care. It won't be long.

    I figured angry philly fans would use the payroll. So predictable
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I figured angry philly fans would use the payroll. So predictable
    Being a Yankee fan is easy. Try walking in our shoes for 30 years. You'll find out how tough it is.


    What I never understood was why Yankees fans are so angry? Spoiled?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  12. hey, I was a yankee fan in the 80's. Nothing was easy about that. Kevin Maas was out future for gods sake
    Dont forget those thrilling pitchers Wade Taylor and Jeff Johnson

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    hey, I was a yankee fan in the 80's. Nothing was easy about that. Kevin Maas was out future for gods sake
    Dont forget those thrilling pitchers Wade Taylor and Jeff Johnson
    My team has lost more games than any franchise in professional history. Don't even try to compare!!!!


    "Don't forget who you are talking to my friend, nobody is a bigger idiot than me"

    George Costanza
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  14. that is a fair point. But there is nothing easy with the Yankees

  15. Compared to everyone else, its a cake walk!!!!

    The offseason is actually fun!


    Team Payroll (US$)
    1. NY Yankees 208,097,414
    2. NY Mets 145,367,987
    3. Chicago Cubs 134,058,500
    4. Boston 122,435,399
    5. Detroit 119,160,145
    6. LA Angels 118,964,000
    7. Seattle 112,053,666
    8. Philadelphia 111,209,046
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Exactly. It may be more fun to beat them in their own house. Phillies fans suck worse than Boston fans (love ya, Jon!) and I'd love to see them clap their inflatable dildos and wave their cum rags at THAT!

    Hi HATERZ!
    Ha! I certainly don't have any love for the Phils, but you know I straight up loathe the damn Yank-me's.

    "Rays fans" also top my list of bandwagon douchebag fans. Even though Boston looked like dogsh*t in the playoffs, I'm proudly wearing my Sox gear! ; meanwhile the "Rays fans" went back into their reclusive state here in Tampa as usual. They're PATHETIC!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  17. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Baseball SHOULD NOT go into November. Hell this year the WS started on the 28th of October.. that is just ridiculous.
    I couldn't agree more. I'm waiting for it to snow at a game.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  18. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Ha! I certainly don't have any love for the Phils, but you know I straight up loathe the damn Yank-me's.

    "Rays fans" also top my list of bandwagon douchebag fans. Even though Boston looked like dogsh*t in the playoffs, I'm proudly wearing my Sox gear! ; meanwhile the "Rays fans" went back into their reclusive state here in Tampa as usual. They're PATHETIC!
    Thats because they aren't real fans. I saw them leaving the World Series last year in the 8th inning to beat traffic. Its the WORLD SERIES!!!!


    Then OTOH you have the guy that called Joe Benigno on WFAN stating the Yankees deserve it because its been "so long".

    Both sides delusional
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Ha! I certainly don't have any love for the Phils, but you know I straight up loathe the damn Yank-me's.

    "Rays fans" also top my list of bandwagon douchebag fans. Even though Boston looked like dogsh*t in the playoffs, I'm proudly wearing my Sox gear! ; meanwhile the "Rays fans" went back into their reclusive state here in Tampa as usual. They're PATHETIC!
    But we found some common ground on hating the Phils! It's a start!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer
    My team has lost more games than any franchise in professional history. Don't even try to compare!!!!


    "Don't forget who you are talking to my friend, nobody is a bigger idiot than me"

    George Costanza
    Understood.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Compared to everyone else, its a cake walk!!!!

    The offseason is actually fun!


    Team Payroll (US$)
    1. NY Yankees 208,097,414
    2. NY Mets 145,367,987
    3. Chicago Cubs 134,058,500
    4. Boston 122,435,399
    5. Detroit 119,160,145
    6. LA Angels 118,964,000
    7. Seattle 112,053,666
    8. Philadelphia 111,209,046
    don't think its a walk in the park...look at other sports like in football...jets or oakland are in top 5 for the highest payroll...anything but a walk in the park for them cats...they don't have synergy and yanks have synergy, during the reg season they looked like kids playing little league..they were having fun...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    But we found some common ground on hating the Phils! It's a start!


    Common ground with Boston? I have to question whether you are a true Yankee fan.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  22. I wouldn't be supprised if the yankees were cel's favorite customers,... steroid monkeys!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    don't think its a walk in the park...look at other sports like in football...jets or oakland are in top 5 for the highest payroll...anything but a walk in the park for them cats...they don't have synergy and yanks have synergy, during the reg season they looked like kids playing little league..they were having fun...
    Synergy my ass. The one sport you can buy a shot at the pennant or World Series is baseball by signing good pitchers. Pitching wins World Series. Always has, always will.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Common ground with Boston? I have to question whether you are a true Yankee fan.
    OMG! You're right! That Trauma1 is just so friggin' charming, though.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    OMG! You're right! That Trauma1 is just so friggin' charming, though.
    Well, you guys are the brightest of the bunch...




    zing!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  26. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    When AJ Burnette who is certifiable looks like Bob Gibson in Game 2, the baseball gods aren't on your side. Its all about the baseball gods!


    But who knows.....repeating is tougher than winning the first time.
    Uhhhh...The Yankees know!?! 3peat!
    Life is a terminal condition.
  27. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Being a Yankee fan is easy. Try walking in our shoes for 30 years. You'll find out how tough it is.
    You had shoes?


    What I never understood was why Yankees fans are so angry? Spoiled?
    **** you. I'm not angry.
    Life is a terminal condition.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post


    Uhhhh...The Yankees know!?! 3peat!
    Yeah, you had great synergy


    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  29. Growing up, I was a HUGE baseball fan, and I LOVED Saturday afternoon baseball. But as I grew older, I realized that there was a major problem with baseball....a lack of a SALARY CAP. The two words that breath fear into ANY Yankees fan. Face it Yankees fans....if there was a salary cap in baseball, your team would be forced to live by the draft, and could no longer ravage the up and coming teams, alllowing you to buy yet another WS title. This is the reason why I cannot stand baseball anymore. The NFL has it right....when Green Bay, the smallest market team of ANY teams, which includes the NFL, NBA, and MLS, can compete.....it just shows that the salary cap works.....Until then, the World Series will continue to be a scam....and the title will be tainted....who are you going to buy next year when CC Sebathia SUCKS????? Which up and coming prospect will you buy for draft pics???? Bud Selig SWEARS that there is no need for a salary cap, but we all know that he is COMPLETELY wrong.....the Reds, Orioles, Senators, Padres, Pirates, Twins, Mariners, etc.....no longer can compete.

    Congress.....it is time to step in and REMOVE BUD SELIG as commissioner....I just wonder how much the Yankees are paying him to prevent the salary cap
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    Growing up, I was a HUGE baseball fan, and I LOVED Saturday afternoon baseball. But as I grew older, I realized that there was a major problem with baseball....a lack of a SALARY CAP. The two words that breath fear into ANY Yankees fan. Face it Yankees fans....if there was a salary cap in baseball, your team would be forced to live by the draft, and could no longer ravage the up and coming teams, alllowing you to buy yet another WS title. This is the reason why I cannot stand baseball anymore. The NFL has it right....when Green Bay, the smallest market team of ANY teams, which includes the NFL, NBA, and MLS, can compete.....it just shows that the salary cap works.....Until then, the World Series will continue to be a scam....and the title will be tainted....who are you going to buy next year when CC Sebathia SUCKS????? Which up and coming prospect will you buy for draft pics???? Bud Selig SWEARS that there is no need for a salary cap, but we all know that he is COMPLETELY wrong.....the Reds, Orioles, Senators, Padres, Pirates, Twins, Mariners, etc.....no longer can compete.

    Congress.....it is time to step in and REMOVE BUD SELIG as commissioner....I just wonder how much the Yankees are paying him to prevent the salary cap


    **** just got real...


    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2010 New York Yankees
    By Fastone in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 12:01 AM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 06:49 PM
  3. 2008 New York Yankees
    By Chad in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 05:34 PM
  4. The 2007 World Series Champion Cubs!!!
    By johnz in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 12:08 AM
Log in
Log in